Hello Oldies !!!!!!!!!!!!

1690 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
PLATONIC

Age: 43
Total Posts: 1098
Points: 0

Location:
lahore, Pakistan
Just wanted to say hello to all the old(& new) JB fellows who are still an active part of JB . Sorry guyz i remain so much busy all the day due to my job that just cant manage to join u people . NB is ghayab , queen where is he ? fragi and wol are also not on the scene . Anyways this is my message to all the JB members (OLD or NEW) that Jb is a perfect place for all of u where u people can find good friends and share your ideas with many other people in a healthy and respectful manner . Be a part of it ! Regards , Husnain
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Nice to See ya back ... my dear Platonic :)

i was jus curious abt u
k
where had u been hiding urs self..

you know ... Life is such a "mean" thing.

i realized i never called u.

lol

you didn't either ... ;)

anywayz....

yours Greeting has been accepted by me.

hows u doing ???

hows family :)

have a nice time
Posted 02 Jun 2005

cutefriend says
hello jeee ap sunaoo ap ka kiya hal hia ?????


phir bhi kuch waqt nikal liya karyen jeee
Posted 02 Jun 2005

hi platonic
h r u

NB is in dubai
on his new job
wt abt u?
Posted 02 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
Huuuuuuuuuussssssssssnaaaaaaaain ,,,,,,,,,,,,, kahan hoo .. yaar mana SC mein ho but kabhi kabhi time nikal lia karo na
Posted 02 Jun 2005

hi...nice to see ya
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Posted 02 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
lil correction hez in UBL ................


heehe mera peeeti baand bhai


Posted 02 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
banker
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
oldie ho gae tum khud..i am ancient
Posted 02 Jun 2005

WAFA says
ermm me an oldie or goldie






hi platonic btw
Posted 02 Jun 2005

2HOT4U says
ya'll are all bhdhaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss i'm the only new one here! :D
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
ritee..hi newbie
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Ashii says
platyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,

areyy hum bhi to busy hein,,,
aap ki nirali job hai kyaa
Posted 02 Jun 2005

PLATONIC says
WOL :
Hello there buddy how r u ? , Yeah v all have this habit of letting our old fellows go out of our mind and thoughts , kia karein yaar yeah practical life aur nokri chez he aisi hai , anyways my life is going smooth , bringing new friends and things to learn from . How is your chemical business going ? lemme know if u need me at any time any where , Take Good care of your self .


Cute Friend "Jee" :
Hello jee , Haal thik hai jee , aap nay keh dia jee to aab to time nikalna paray ga jee .


Queen Victoria :
Im fine , what about u , howz ur Clinic going ? Yeah NB once told me that he is planning for Dubai , kafi arsa ho gaya baat nahin hui , kindly forward my salam and best wishes to him .


Shahrukh Khan :
Thx , how r u , How is ur moderatorship going ?


Teen Tracker & King of JB :
Thx guyz for not letting me out of your memory .


Bazigar:
Paiiiii jannn , Bazurgoo , kaisay hain aap ? i thought u have permanently left JB , nice to see u still sticking with JB . Keep rolling !


Wafa :
Hello there , how r u ?


Sall :
Hello there , yaar the nature of my job is so hectic that it takes most of my dayz time with it . I am slightly free for 2-3 days due to month start , after 3-4 day i'll be very busy , returning home at about 9,10 and even after . So bara mushkil hai .





Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
platonic said:




Bazigar:
Paiiiii jannn , Bazurgoo , kaisay hain aap ? i thought u have permanently left JB , nice to see u still sticking with JB . Keep rolling !






tuhadi dua'ain khich ke le aayen
Posted 03 Jun 2005

thanks bro ... i know you are always here a phone call away ... but u know

lol

aur paa jee .. kahli us ki duayein :P ...

Posted 03 Jun 2005

yess he is on a phone call away
aur oos call k liye 500 ya 100 ka card zaroori hota hai
Posted 03 Jun 2005

platonic said:



Queen Victoria :
Im fine , what about u , howz ur Clinic going ? Yeah NB once told me that he is planning for Dubai , kafi arsa ho gaya baat nahin hui , kindly forward my salam and best wishes to him .



main bhi theek hoon,clinic bhi
aap ka msg pohanch jaye ga
take care
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Thanx platonic aap ko hum kaisay bhool sakte ahin
Posted 03 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
kanjus platonic(hussssiiiiiii) ............kabhi tum bhi call kar liya karo ....
Posted 03 Jun 2005

tum ne ki jo us ko keh rahe ho
Posted 03 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
haan meiney tu kee thee

beshak ussey hee poch lo
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
chalo theek hae abhi to ho gya na
Posted 03 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
yeah aab us ko karna hoga hum sab ko call
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
no don;t call me...email me instead
Posted 03 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
but i need his call
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
chalo phir intezar kero
Posted 04 Jun 2005

~Fragi~ says
rahey ga hum ko aab intezaar
Posted 04 Jun 2005

kis ka intezar?
Posted 05 Jun 2005

new_beau says
platonic said:

Just wanted to say hello to all the old(& new) JB fellows who are still an active part of JB . Sorry guyz i remain so much busy all the day due to my job that just cant manage to join u people . NB is ghayab , queen where is he ? fragi and wol are also not on the scene . Anyways this is my message to all the JB members (OLD or NEW) that Jb is a perfect place for all of u where u people can find good friends and share your ideas with many other people in a healthy and respectful manner . Be a part of it ! Regards , Husnain



D, Dubai mainn Aaj Meinn Chakra gaya
Tum nay dee Awaaz LO mainn Aa gaya

Check Out the Story of My Arrival

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15061&PN= 1

Still Missing you...Yours NB

Posted 05 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic