Describe your home

2074 views 59 replies
Reply to Topic
2HOT4U

Total Posts: 4298

sitting here doing nothing so decided to make a topic

well, i'll start with mine :D

DOWNSTAIRS
There's a trail of stones that leads up to these brick stairs. you walk up the stairs and approach my front door.
as you enter, you're standing in the foyer
to your right you see a guest bedroom that has two big doors that open up to it
to your left you see an opening that leads to a sitting area, filled with couches etc. etc. blah blah blah and you go further down the room it splits into the dinning room. so you come out..and as you walk farther up, to your left you see stairs and a door to the right. the door leads to the basement. (let's describe that later lol) ok so yes you're walking down the hall there's a door to the left leads to the garageeeeee.. blah did blah you go further down it opens up and to your left you see a kitchen. fridge pots and pans etc etc... a counter goes around wher there are stools and blahdi blahdi blah and if you go further up you see the breakfast table by this big panoramic window that looks down onto the back yard. there's a door as well and you can walk onto a patio that's like 100 feet above ground lol
so yes to the right of the kitchen there is the living room
you see a bunch of couches and love seats etc. etc.. paintings everywhere a big screen tv. a coffee table (that i'v ebumped into many times ) framed pictures of my brothers and me and a big family picture. blah blah and so on you get the picture
if you look uppp THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART IN THE WHOLE HOUSE! you can see this balcony upstairs it's beautiful you have to see it! anywayyyyy to the side towards the guest bedroom there's a door that leads to bathroom. typical bathroom. round mirror, sink, shower, and there's this tiny little room for the toilet, etc. i find it particullarly weird
this batrhoom's connected to both the guest bedroom and the living rooom and blahdi blahdi blah

so yes that's the downstairsssssssssssssss

now time to borree you with the upstairsss
UPSTAIRS
so yes you go up to the stairs.. stairs are weird too. they kind of spiral up. and if you decide to walk to the right. there's this naroow hallway that leads to my room, which is sort of like a balcony that looks down on to the living roommmm.. (my favorite part of the house). so yes you're walking down this hallway, to the right you see a bathroom. same old bathroom shower toilet room and alll etc etc etc
you walk further down and YOU SEE MY ROOOOOOOMMM
yes. nice room. pretty girly, etc etc

anyway
if you were to take the left from the stairs it would lead to my parents room. two big doors taht open up to this massive roommm... massive panoramic window to the right side and big bathroom to the left.. etc etc

walk out of parents room and it the hallway pretty much goes around the stairs with two more rooms and another bathroom. then there's another area which is basically an entertainment area. you see sofas and a big screen tv etc etc blah blah blahhhh hardly ever use it

BASEMENT
Basically a tiny apartment
we could do with out it
go down. stairs spiral around. lead to a big opening, pretty much another living room. two more rooms (unfurnished), a bathroom, and a kitchen. OH and no one lives down here it's kind of creepy

so yes i've probably confuseddddd you
you have to see it

i'll post pics later hopefully

NOW YOUR TURN! :D

Posted 02 Jun 2005

2HOT4U says
that was harder than i thought
Posted 02 Jun 2005

oh yehhh
Posted 02 Jun 2005

you could have took pics
Posted 02 Jun 2005

2HOT4U says
i will
when i get home
lol

Posted 02 Jun 2005

oke
Posted 02 Jun 2005

HMMMMM DESCRIBE MA HOME >?

I LIVE IN A GROUND MEAN OPEN AIR LOL

Posted 02 Jun 2005

guest. says
in ground or open air

saath saath kaisay ho sakta hai yeh

my home!..cant describe the whole thng
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
i can describe my dream house
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Ashii says
garden + back garden + garage + porch
kitchen, dressing, parents bedroom, wc, passage, drawing+dining
stair
3 bedrooms, passage, bath

doosra ghar
kitchen, bath+wc, bedroom
sitting room
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
empty house
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
very good,....
Posted 02 Jun 2005

Ashii says
baki baad mei
hmm,,,, pics sochte hein

Posted 03 Jun 2005

~khushi~ says
its a three bed house

sitting/living room, dining room, kitchen, coat room and wc on ground floor

one master room, one double room, one single bed room, bathroom and two store rooms upstairs.

n there's a garage too

Posted 03 Jun 2005

cutefriend says
choro yar
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
ghar kiya hota hae
Posted 04 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
my house
small
cute
easy to clean
living room
bedrrom bathroom and kitchen
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
i'm gonna buy dream house for dolly
Posted 04 Jun 2005

well we have upstair rooms..and downstairs kitchen and sitting i like that...
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
sheeshay ka ghar
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
house type:

bungalow we got 2690 SQ.FT in one of the best neighbourhood in the city

levels:

2...ground & basement

rooms:

3 bedrooms on ground, 2 bedrooms in basement...2 kitchen...(1 on ground & 1 in basement), 2 living rooms (1 on ground & 1 in basement)...2 dining rooms (1 on ground & 1 in basement)...3 bathrooms (2 on ground & 1 in basement)...2 storage rooms (both on ground)...front lawn...back yard...double heated garage (for 2 cars)...car pad (for 4 cars)...ohh and 1 laundry room (in basement)

...and nope it;s not my house..it's my dad's ...i juz live here
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
here r some pictures...
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
here's our back door

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
backyard

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
another view of backyard

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
door to get in from backside

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
enterance in the house

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
dining room on ground floor

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
entering basement: (on the side of enterance is washroom)

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
our garage... (yes it's full of junk)

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
my room:

Posted 04 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic