How to activate HBO GO on your smart TV with your provider account?

692 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
james12

Total Posts: 0

To activate HBO GO on your SMART TV (Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), follow these steps:
1. Open the HBO GO app on your Smart TV
2. Click on "Connect your provider account"
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV
4. On your computer or mobile web browser, go to HBOGO.com/Activate or you can scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone
5. If you activate via the activation url, enter the code displayed on the TV screen to continue. If  you activate with the QR code and you have the HBO GO App already installed on your mobile phone and you are logged in, your SMART TV will be automatically activated once you scan the QR code.
6. Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
Posted 12 Mar 2020

Braten458 says
I am also looking for the same. I also want to activate HBO GO with my LED TV. HBO GO was activated in my previous LED. I just bought the new LED from https://gecey.com/ and want to get it installed on a new one too.
Posted 17 Jun 2021

jiodigbe says
If you want to activate the HBO on your smart Tv, you can do it yourself. Since you are using so many universal remote brands with your smart Tv, you should have protect your smart Tv with such kind of anti viruses. In the recent study done by www.universalremotebest.com, so many problems may be done with the non-known universal remotes. So you hould either buy a best and well known universal remote control brand, or Just use the security activation on your smartphone. That will give you complete protection for your smart Tv.
Activate HBO on your remote control is very easy. You can do it by your remote control. If you are using universal remote control, there are so many streaming services buttons are allowed. when you switch to the streaming, you can activate the HBO channels on your smart Tv.
Source:- www.universalremotebest.com
Posted 11 Jul 2021

arianna says
This site has content about everything which is actually amazing. I just read about north korea on https://elcentroteachers.com/great-outline-on-north-korea.cfm. It was some interesting information to read.
Posted 22 Jun 2022

arianna says
provided information reagrding the form for applying a U.S passport with an Online Signature was very useful. When I created an account on how-to-copy-and-paste-an-electronic-signature-to-a-pdf-in-signnow I was able to apply for the passport with ease. It will save time for people as they will not have to go to passport office and be there in ques for long.
Posted 03 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic