Total Posts: 1595

if you are in love so your parents don't agree on that so will leave
your 20 year parents love
your 1/2 year lover's love
which one will you choose
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
irsa said:

are you kidding me everyone does't choose parents!

most do
Posted 13 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
RRRRRRRrrrrr
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
wuff wuff
Posted 14 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
LiL_DollY said:

irsa said:

if you are in love so your parents don't agree on that so will leave
your 20 year parents love
your 1/2 year lover's love
which one will you choose

I want my love
because eventually if your parents lvoe you.
they will understand and overcome their anger and sadness.
I mean parents raise you and keep you happy and give you everything that you want

Whatever happens happens
you have to accept it
everything is form Allah (swt)

ur sooo rite!!! i agree!
Posted 14 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
me actually having the same problem too.... i'm in a dilemma actualy if i leave my parents thats betrayal if i leave my bf thats digging my own grave.... but if worse comes to worst, than i'll really have to dig my own grave.....   

but everything is in Allah's hands.... HE'll noe whatz the best for me..... if i'm meant to be wif my bf no matter how we're separated we'll definitely come together again.... if not i'll take it as we're not meant to be.
Posted 14 Jul 2005

wafakadard says
PURPLINA said:

me actually having the same problem too.... i'm in a dilemma actualy if i leave my parents thats betrayal if i leave my bf thats digging my own grave.... but if worse comes to worst, than i'll really have to dig my own grave.....   

but everything is in Allah's hands.... HE'll noe whatz the best for me..... if i'm meant to be wif my bf no matter how we're separated we'll definitely come together again.... if not i'll take it as we're not meant to be.

COOL
Posted 14 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
PURPLINA said:

I hope everyhtings works out for you and you are happy.
Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
kya keh saktay hain
Posted 16 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
LiL_DollY said:

PURPLINA said:

I hope everyhtings works out for you and you are happy.

thanx Lil.... i'm also hoping tat everything is gonna be fine for me but as 4 now it looks like life is playing games with me. Really interesting.
Posted 16 Jul 2005

oneofakind says
perants deffinatly...cos dat is everlasting love dat u need in every part of ur life weder its getting married ..haveing children ..or just genral everyday life u need ur perants duas ad blessings....ad come on allah says mah ke pero me hi janat hoti he..so i dont tink any guys/girls love is worth secafizing dat for...
Posted 17 Jul 2005

irsa says
right!
Posted 17 Jul 2005

irsa says
ok lets take dolly and purplina they says "they are not ganna choose thier parents if thier parents love them they can do anything for them" they says that!

Shahenshah said:

irsa said:

are you kidding me everyone does't choose parents!

most do
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
irsa said:

ok lets take dolly and purplina they says "they are not ganna choose thier parents if thier parents love them they can do anything for them" they says that!

jo kehta hae us ko kehnay do
Posted 17 Jul 2005

irsa says
ok jee!
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
je ok
Posted 17 Jul 2005

irsa says
hahahaha very funny?
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says