Zara Sheikh interview

2857 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Total Posts: 1124

Lollywood actress Zara is acting in a number of films and her modelling assignments too have not dwindled. But still she is planning to move to the mini screen because she considers it an academy, where she will polish her acting skills.

Zara Sheikh said that her film 'Tery bin jiya na jaye' would be released on June 28. "It's a family movie and I hope that everyone would like it. The whole cast is experienced and they have put in a lot of effort in this project," she said. Imran Malik, who is director of the film, is playing the male lead.

Zara's other films in the pipeline are 'Pehla pehla pyar' and Kabhi pyar na kerna. "I am satisfied with my work as I don't copy others. I believe in the quality of work rather than quantity," she said. "When I take up any role my basic motive is to build up my image as a true artiste," she maintained.

Regarding her modelling career, she revealed that she recently acted in Indian commercial of 'Daber Amla'. "I am also planning to hold some fashion shows very soon," she said.

She said that she would act in Indian movies only if given a good role. "I will never act in low standard film. I believe we should first of all take into consideration the image and honour of our country," she said.

She said Sohail Khan of India offered her a role but she refused it. "Besides that I have had so many offers but I did not accept them because I was not satisfied with the roles," she said.

Zara said that she would make another tour of Mumbai for the film 'Kabhi pyar na kerna' with actor Momer Rana. The shooting dates have not been finalised.
She praised Reema for moving to the field of direction. "I think this is not the suitable time for me to become a director. Reema has a lot of experience so her step is quite natural. I appreciate her effort as well courage," she said.

Posted 11 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic