HRITHIK BEATS SRK

4146 views 93 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Hrithik Roshan would be rejoicing today! He can gloat that he beat SRK in the game of cricket.

When it started drizzling this afternoon, everyone felt that the grand clash between SRK and Hrithik, on the cricket field, would be called off. But the chilly wind didn't deter the Amsterdam junta from thronging the stadium to watch their fav stars in action. I've never been a cricket fanatic, like some of my friends in the media who swear by statistics all the while, but I couldn't wait for the match to begin.

The Hrithik team comprising Saif, Fardeen, Aftab, scored an impressive 200 + runs, while the SRK team, comprising Zayed, Ritesh, Azharuddin, didn't quite live up to the score. The man of the match was not SRK, not Hrithik either, but Aftab, while SRK took four wickets and was adjudged best bowler.

While beta Hrithik slogged it out on the field, papa Rakesh Roshan with his daughter Sunaina and grand-daughter went for a stroll to Dam Square. Randhir Kapoor accompanied them. Also spotted was Rakesh's brother Rajesh Roshan enjoying a leisurely walk with his family.

In Rome do as the Romans do and in Europe, the noon and evenings are reserved for café and beer. That's what Kunal [HUM TUM] Kohli did, who decided to spend time in a cafeteria. Salman's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri with wife Alvira and Amrita Arora decided to explore the city and went for a drive, while Shahid and Kareena decided to take it easy. The Bachchans decided to go for a drive in the night, while David Dhawan decided to relax for a day or two before he embarks on the penultimate schedule of SHAADI NO. 1 in Italy from June 13.

Posted 12 Jun 2005

shaadi no 1 shooting has also placed here last week..
Posted 12 Jun 2005

Posted 12 Jun 2005

oh kool. was this match aired on television? if yes, then im going to try to download this n the awards.

yo, SRK seems to have long hair in these pics
Posted 12 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
srk took 4 wickets...wow...thats cool...
now after a long time, hrithik's fans can be happy about something...
Posted 12 Jun 2005

ONLYARBAB says
yaa cool
Posted 12 Jun 2005

Bush_Blasta said:

oh kool. was this match aired on television? if yes, then im going to try to download this n the awards.

yup SRk has long hair like Hrithik b/c he is growing it long for Don...it is really nasty...
and like i said in another topic the only reason why SRk lost was b/c his team sucked!
Posted 13 Jun 2005

shahrukh khan said:

Jeeti hoi bazi harnay walay to hi bazigaar tahtay hain ,, CHALUTH

huh ham to theet chay yaad bi nahin laha tay taichay tha
Posted 13 Jun 2005

YAS said:

srk took 4 wickets...wow...thats cool...
now after a long time, hrithik's fans can be happy about something...

No wonder he had millions of fans in his first movie
Posted 13 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
how can u say that...
all this time i thought his first movie became a hit cuz of Amisha...
Posted 13 Jun 2005

weather was bad
Posted 13 Jun 2005

1love_onlySRK said:

Bush_Blasta said:

yup SRk has long hair like Hrithik b/c he is growing it long for Don...it is really nasty...
and like i said in another topic the only reason why SRk lost was b/c his team sucked!

oh really? hez growin his hair long cuz of the movie Don? hmmm, wonder how he will look when its fully long.
so tht means they are close to shooting the film rite?
Posted 13 Jun 2005

wonder how srk had played...coz srk came in holland at same day of match
Posted 13 Jun 2005

YAS said:

how can u say that...

oh sure....Amisha did all the work but Hrithik has millions of fans right?
Posted 14 Jun 2005

yo i hate amisha.
like i mean shes not tht bad lookin, but her acting sucks and its so annoying when she breathes loudly!
Posted 14 Jun 2005

in the 1st pic, is tht salman and srk?
Posted 14 Jun 2005

Bush_Blasta said:

yo i hate amisha.
like i mean shes not tht bad lookin, but her acting sucks and its so annoying when she breathes loudly!

are u talking about how she breaths in aap mujhe ache lagne lage?
i think she has asthma in that movie
Posted 14 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
HrithikZgirl said:

YAS said:

how can u say that...

oh sure....Amisha did all the work but Hrithik has millions of fans right?

he got millions of fans, damn well thats enough to make one movie into a BLOCKBUSTER...but then i wonder what happened to lakshya...i'm not even gona count to low budget movies...

(nothing againsts him, just talkin...if u don't want to we can end it right now)
Posted 14 Jun 2005

HrithikZgirl said:

Bush_Blasta said:

yo i hate amisha.

are u talking about how she breaths in aap mujhe ache lagne lage?
i think she has asthma in that movie

lol yeah.

yo YAS, Hritik is a great actor though. did u c his movie Fiza? it was awesome
Posted 14 Jun 2005

YASS said:

he got millions of fans, damn well thats enough to make one movie into a BLOCKBUSTER...but then i wonder what happened to lakshya...i'm not even gona count to low budget movies...

(nothing againsts him, just talkin...if u don't want to we can end it right now)

what happened to Lakshya??? Lakshya might be a flop movie but Hrithik's acting was Great i think that would be why he got nominated along with the big stars in Filmfare awards.

now i have said this before and will say it now....i know most of the people don't like him....so wat?
you just said that "now his fans can be happy about something" well i just wanted to let u know that his fans were always happy about him, if they were truly his fans like i am.
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
i just wana see hrithik comin out with a hit with out his daddy's help...then we can really see if he got actin skillz or a huge fan base...
Posted 15 Jun 2005

but his dad only does the directing and the writing of the story hrithik is doing great at acting alright.
and plus if u want to see him without his dad's help, then u really need to watch Fiza, and Mission Kashmir
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
i've seen mission kashmir, it has sanjay dutt in it...
i want u to mention his solo hit...where is it...n we aint countin daddy's help here...
Posted 15 Jun 2005

and wat about Fiza...oh Jaya bachchan is in there, right?
mujhse dosti karoge did well in UK and USA.

and wat exactly do u mean by "daddy's help" how do u think his dad is helping him?
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
ne movie with full of special effects could be a hit...
n the guy been actin as a HERO/romantic movies...once he changes his roles n prove him self as a good villian or a psycho path killer...or a gangster...thats when u call ur self an actor...not doin the same roles recycle..

well yea after hez done provin him self as a good actor who can play all kinds a roles then i guess it would be right to stick to one thing..thats all
Posted 15 Jun 2005

I don't know where u have been...but u know what? he already has prooved himself
and if u can't see that, then it's your problem....

even he knows that his been doing too many romatic movies and that's why he is happy to work in Dhoom 2 as a bad guy.

Posted 15 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
exactly i wana see can he be like Abraham in Dhoom, or are we gona waste our money...time will tell...
Posted 15 Jun 2005

He has his own talant, he doesn't need to be like someone....
its up to u to watch the movie or not
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Rain Man says
ofcourse imma watch it its on bikes n stuff...
its not about being like someone...
its about if he will ruin the film...
Posted 15 Jun 2005

YASS said:

its not about being like someone...
its about if he will ruin the film...

that is not wat u said the first time, you said u wanted to see if he would be like Abrahim or not
Posted 15 Jun 2005

he is in movies coz of his dad...like abhishek coz of amitabh
Posted 15 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic