HRITHIK BEATS SRK

4145 views 93 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Hrithik Roshan would be rejoicing today! He can gloat that he beat SRK in the game of cricket.

When it started drizzling this afternoon, everyone felt that the grand clash between SRK and Hrithik, on the cricket field, would be called off. But the chilly wind didn't deter the Amsterdam junta from thronging the stadium to watch their fav stars in action. I've never been a cricket fanatic, like some of my friends in the media who swear by statistics all the while, but I couldn't wait for the match to begin.

The Hrithik team comprising Saif, Fardeen, Aftab, scored an impressive 200 + runs, while the SRK team, comprising Zayed, Ritesh, Azharuddin, didn't quite live up to the score. The man of the match was not SRK, not Hrithik either, but Aftab, while SRK took four wickets and was adjudged best bowler.

While beta Hrithik slogged it out on the field, papa Rakesh Roshan with his daughter Sunaina and grand-daughter went for a stroll to Dam Square. Randhir Kapoor accompanied them. Also spotted was Rakesh's brother Rajesh Roshan enjoying a leisurely walk with his family.

In Rome do as the Romans do and in Europe, the noon and evenings are reserved for café and beer. That's what Kunal [HUM TUM] Kohli did, who decided to spend time in a cafeteria. Salman's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri with wife Alvira and Amrita Arora decided to explore the city and went for a drive, while Shahid and Kareena decided to take it easy. The Bachchans decided to go for a drive in the night, while David Dhawan decided to relax for a day or two before he embarks on the penultimate schedule of SHAADI NO. 1 in Italy from June 13.

Posted 12 Jun 2005

Posted 18 Sep 2018

Posted 23 Oct 2018

Posted 11 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic