What is a cashback credit card?

2949 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
fruvens

Total Posts: 0

A cashback credit card is a card that pays you back a percentage of what you spend. Typically, this ranges from 1% to 2%, though it can go as high as 6%. You may earn different percentages based on the types of purchases you make.
Despite their name, cashback credit cards don’t actually pay you in physical cash. Instead, you’ll get your cash back in other forms, such as electronic bank deposits.

How does credit card cash back work?When you use your credit card for an eligible purchase, you’ll earn a certain amount of cash back — that is, a cash rebate. Your earnings depend on the rates set by your card provider.
Cash back is expressed as a percentage. If your card offers 1% cash back, that means you’ll earn $1 in rewards for every $100 in purchases you make with your card.
Here’s a simple example: Let’s say your card offers 1% cash back on every purchase. You buy a laptop for $1,000. This means you’ll earn $1,000 x 1% = $10 in cash back.
What can I earn cash back on?If you have a cashback credit card, chances are it’ll offer at least 1% cash back on every purchase. This isn’t always the case, but it’s extremely common.
Some cards will offer different cashback percentages for different purchases, and this is where purchase categories come in. If you don’t want to worry about categories, consider a card that offers the same cash back on every purchase.
Why purchase categories matterIf you use your card to buy a plane ticket, you might classify that as a “travel” purchase. And if you use your card to pay for dinner, you might classify that as a “dining” purchase.
This is essentially what card networks do — they sort your purchases into categories. This is so your card issuer can offer you different cashback rates. For example, you might earn 3% cash back on travel and 4% cash back on dining.

Posted 03 Apr 2020

fuoos says
All the time I forgot to take advantage of Ebates, especially in a hurry during some discounts.
Recently, https://arrestyourdebt.com/ Ebates sent an email with a link to the Ebates toolbar - an addition to Firefox or Internet Explorer. Now when I go to the store’s website, where they give cash back, I’ll see what% of the back cache and when buying, just click on the button on the toolbar so that the store considers that I went through the Ebates. Those. you don’t need to go to the Ebates website before buying.
It’s a very convenient thing. Sometimes it is annoying when you do not plan to buy but simply look through.
Posted 05 Apr 2020

Georg says
Money always causes a lot of trouble, especially when you have very little or very little money. But luckily, I’ve known a lot of places for a long time where they can be found, and that’s a relief. Especially in these times.
Posted 20 Apr 2020

Godou says
Whenever I need money, I prefer to go to someone who knows how to use it. It’s to a bank or a credit organization. The other day, I was told I had reliable and responsible men where anyone can take a loan online? It’s a fast, day-to-day place, and it goes fast and easy. You can get all sorts of different amounts of money in any form and it’s all quick and easy. What to do if you need to pay your debts or start your own business.
Posted 20 Apr 2020

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Fischer Van Lines moving company
Posted 11 May 2020

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. best CBD oil
Posted 13 May 2020

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! 188bet
Posted 28 May 2020

Looking for popular Las Vegas hotels? Compare with Hotels-flights-rentals-travel.com to find the ideal hotels for your budget, from cheap hotels to luxury city center accommodations. Check our amazing deals & save with our price match guarantee. las vegas hotels
Posted 04 Jun 2020

Engage Accountancy are Birmingham accountants offering accountancy solutions across Bromsgrove, Redditch and Alvechurch birmingham accountants
Posted 12 Jun 2020

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. condo interior design singapore
Posted 23 Jun 2020

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. ??????
Posted 24 Jun 2020

Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. judi slot games
Posted 25 Jun 2020

CHÚNG TÔI S? XÂY D?NG CHO B?N H? TH?NG TU?I T? Ð?NG THÔNG MINH, CÔNG NGH? HI?N Ð?I 4.0 NHUNG GIÁ THÀNH R? HON HO?C TUONG ÐUONG V?I H? TH?NG TU?I TRUY?N TH?NG, GIÚP B?N TI?T KI?M T?I ÐA CHI PHÍ, CÔNG S?C VÀ TANG NANG SU?T CÂY TR?NG VU?T TR?I. HÃY G?I 0924490025 Ð? ÐU?C TU V?N VÀ BÁO GIÁ. tu?i t? d?ng
Posted 26 Jun 2020

Well, when it comes to sports, so we all are a lover of this. No matter how old you are, we all still have a passion and interest in our favorite sports. Like, I remember my back school and college days where I was hell crazy about badminton Best Badminton Racket
Posted 27 Jun 2020

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Jasa Pengiriman dari China yang Murah dan Cepat
Posted 28 Jun 2020

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data. Data Installation
Posted 28 Jun 2020

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you crisis
Posted 29 Jun 2020

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. im academy sign up
Posted 29 Jun 2020

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! ??? vpn
Posted 04 Jul 2020

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison metaphysics of a course in miracles
Posted 05 Jul 2020

This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary. ??????????????
Posted 05 Jul 2020

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. Kims cuddles
Posted 06 Jul 2020

Taniyakhan says
You finished certain dependable focuses there. I completed a pursuit regarding the matter and discovered about all people will concur with your blog.
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Posted 06 Jul 2020

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. ??????????
Posted 08 Jul 2020

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. el cajon dentist
Posted 11 Jul 2020

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. CDC
Posted 12 Jul 2020

We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. ??
Posted 12 Jul 2020

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. ?? ???
Posted 13 Jul 2020

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. ?? ???
Posted 13 Jul 2020

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. ?????
Posted 19 Jul 2020

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! ????
Posted 21 Jul 2020

Reply to Topic