How to maintain the ultrafine powder mill?

329 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
posuiji

Total Posts: 0

The development and use of mine ores have brought huge economic benefits to many enterprises, so more and more enterprises have joined them. Of course, the development and utilization of ore is inseparable from the reprocessing of the mine equipment. The mine ultrafine powder mill is a widely used ore reprocessing equipment. It can be said that the economic benefits of the enterprise are inseparable from the mine ultrafine powder mill Powder machine. So how to improve the working efficiency and extend the service life of mine ultrafine powder mill?
 First of all, daily maintenance needs special attention. Before the official operation of the mine ultrafine powder mill, it is necessary to do a comprehensive inspection of the equipment to see if the parts of the equipment are intact. If the screws are found to be loose, they must be tightened in time, otherwise more serious failures may occur during the operation of the equipment. Even the occurrence of personal safety accidents threatens the life safety of mine ultrafine grinding operators. In addition, the mine superfine powder mill should be cleaned in time before and after work. Every time the mine milling equipment is completed, it must be cleaned in a timely manner, including the addition of bearing lubricants and the removal of residual metal debris. Wait until the cleaning is completed and let the device idle for a few minutes to ensure that there are no remaining impurities in the cavity. Then, apply and add lubricating oil to the ultrafine and finely ground bearings of the mine in time to ensure the next efficient production.
Whether it is properly preserved has a great impact on the mine's raymond mill. After the equipment is produced, it needs to be properly preserved. Generally, the equipment should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment to prevent the rust in the humid environment, especially in the night and rain and snow days, it must be covered in time to avoid the infiltration of rain and the corrosion and rust of the mine ’s ultrafine grinding, which will affect the The service life of the equipment. , Make maintenance and replacement records. The maintenance of mine milling equipment needs to be carried out regularly and regularly. At the same time, we must make records to record the number of parts replacement and the date of replacement, so that it can help to summarize in the future, so that the mine ultrafine milling operation more efficiently.
Posted 21 Apr 2020

Reply to Topic