How to deal with towel yellow

474 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
sbmcrusher

Total Posts: 2

First of all, I will analyze the reasons for towel yellowing:
1. The water used for washing towels is hard
Unsoftened water will contain a large amount of organic and inorganic salts. These ionic salts include calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and manganese ions, which will deposit on the fabric and even enter the fiber during the washing process. . As the number of washings increases, the amount of deposition will increase. This causes the digital printed 100% cotton promotional beach towel factory to become grey and hard. If groundwater is used, the phenomenon will be more serious.
2. Rinsing is not clean when washing towels
(1) Poor detergent quality or low dosage
Using poor detergent will not completely wash the 100% cotton reactive printed custom beach towels. Over a long period of time, the accumulation of dirt and the residue of detergent will cause the clothes to turn yellow. Therefore, not only professional detergents are needed, but also laundry workers need to master the dosage, time and temperature of detergents.
(2) Rinsing is not complete
When using a fully automatic industrial washing machine to wash, there is a rinsing procedure after washing. If the amount of rinsing water is insufficient or the rinsing time is too short, it will cause incomplete rinsing and the washed dirt will evenly adhere to Washing the fabric will also cause the fabric to turn yellow.
(3) No dechlorination treatment after using chlorine bleach
Some textile mills will bleach with chlorine-containing bleach soft and comfortable jacquard beach towel factory price, but if the dechlorination process is not carried out, chlorine will remain on the fabric, causing yellowing of the linen.
Posted 23 Apr 2020

arum666 says
Exceptionally decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad tovisit your blog. PresentlyI am discovered which I really need. I check your blog ordinary andattempt to take in something from your blog. Much obliged to you and sittingtight for your new post. slotonline
Posted 23 Apr 2020

Reply to Topic