Three More PIC Health Workers Diagnosed with Positive Coronavirus

893 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

3 other health workers at the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) tested positive for COVID-19. The doctors protested against the availability of personal protective equipment (PEE) in the province.Two nurses and one paramedic tested positive for the coronavirus?, which increased the number of health professionals in the healthcare facility to 32.
Reports from 80 other employees who have tested the COVID-19 are pending. Around a dozen doctors and medical staff went on strike on the last day because there were no PSAs available in the province.
Health workers at the forefront of the fight against the COVID-19 have complained about the lack of safety equipment across the country. More than 150 health professionals across the country have tested positive for the corona virus.
Posted 27 Apr 2020

Liam00 says
I always need to travel to South East Asia for business purposes. Now I'm going to travel to Japan and I already took the Japanese encephalitis vaccine. Because the possibility of affecting by this disease in South East Aisa's countries is so high. Japanese encephalitis vaccine will help me to avoid this disease. If you want to take the Japanese encephalitis vaccine for South East Asia then you can visit Travel Clinic NY.
Posted 27 Apr 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online | 
Buy 3-FMC CRYSTAL |
Buy Alpha-PVT Online | 
MDBP for sale online | 
Buy Mdpv Online |
Buy 3-MMC Powder | 
Cathinone Cathinones | 
What is 3-MMC? |
Buy Mdpv Online | 
Quality Mdpv For Sale | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION |
Posted 04 Nov 2020

symons says
WHO is gathering the most recent global multilingual logical discoveries and information on COVID-19. The worldwide writing refered to in the WHO COVID-19 information base is refreshed every day (Monday through Friday) from searches of bibliographic information bases, hand looking, and the expansion of other master alluded logical articles. This information base speaks to an exhaustive multilingual wellspring of current writing on the theme. While it may not be comprehensive, new exploration is added consistently.botched injection removal
Posted 28 Dec 2020

Posted 06 Jan 2021

Wow! very helpful information thanks for sharing!   Thea
Posted 07 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic