Are you affected?

3120 views 81 replies
Reply to Topic
PURPLINA

Total Posts: 222

How and wat do you ppl out there feels when you watch a Hindi Movie and the villain of terrorist is a Muslim? The movie somehow portrays tat Muslims are bad and always try to ruin happiness and peace? For me i felt bad but however i still continue to watch it.
Posted 25 Jun 2005

PURPLINA says
Bazigaar said:

PURPLINA said:

well ya everbody has their own personal problems all these affects me coz i live in a country where itz ruled by non-muslim and us muslims kinda get discriminated down here especially in job sectors.....

excatally...but that has nothing to do with getting influenced by indian movies right

not exactly.... The movies sometimes does play a part... but not really. I dun get affected watching the movies but when a person of different religion sits beside me and watch the movie together starts asking qustions then i sort of get affected a teeny bit.
Posted 16 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
one dun have to get influenced by watching a particular movie.... but a movie is also where directors or scriptwriters or whoeva they're get an opportunity to convey their 'message'.
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
PURPLINA said:

not exactly.... The movies sometimes does play a part... but not really. I dun get affected watching the movies but when a person of different religion sits beside me and watch the movie together starts asking qustions then i sort of get affected a teeny bit.

when they ask me questions...i simple tell them it;s a movie made by a country which is hostile to ours..what do u expect other then this?
Posted 17 Jul 2005

hmmmmmm PURPLINA how u doin yaar hum boly ga tu boly ga k bolta hai lol

ok lets start

u r very right yaar coz app sub k post check kar loo sub buri thran effected lagty hain

aub khuch Mahan looog yah kah rahiya hain hum ko koi faraq naheen partaa dekhoo yah cheasian in k zehan mai ghar kar gayian hain so in ko feel naheen hota aub in kay jo kids hoooon gayyy woh in cheason k aram say accept karian gay

ist page dekhoo k tu ap ko pata chaly ga k ek na tu yah bhi kah diya k pak mai choty motty gangster har jaga paya jaty hain

so yah kiya hai ?

asay looog jo baatian karty hain yah sub indians movies k he kamal hai

khar

lagy rahoooo

holla
Posted 17 Jul 2005

PURPLINA said:

How and wat do you ppl out there feels when you watch a Hindi Movie and the villain of terrorist is a Muslim? The movie somehow portrays tat Muslims are bad and always try to ruin happiness and peace? For me i felt bad but however i still continue to watch it.

SAME HERE...
Posted 17 Jul 2005

irsa says
it was double posting

Shahenshah said:

Posted 18 Jul 2005

Perception of Islam and Muslims in the west has gone from bad to worse since hollywood started to film on Muslims. Do you think every American has made up their mind about Islam and Muslims after reading Quran and visiting an Islamic center and learning about Islam?

Majority of Americans know about Islam and Muslims is based on what films, tv and news networks have educated them with.

anyone thinks not having effected by media, they must research their souls. see if there is any influence in the way they speak, write, dress, eat, drink, socialize, etc...influenced from movies and such.

Posted 19 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
Smooth_daddy said:

Perception of Islam and Muslims in the west has gone from bad to worse since hollywood started to film on Muslims. Do you think every American has made up their mind about Islam and Muslims after reading Quran and visiting an Islamic center and learning about Islam?

Majority of Americans know about Islam and Muslims is based on what films, tv and news networks have educated them with.

anyone thinks not having effected by media, they must research their souls. see if there is any influence in the way they speak, write, dress, eat, drink, socialize, etc...influenced from movies and such.

oh mi god finally there is a sensible soul!!!! i agree wif u.....
Posted 19 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
JB''s ROMEO said:

hmmmmmm PURPLINA how u doin yaar hum boly ga tu boly ga k bolta hai lol

ok lets start

u r very right yaar coz app sub k post check kar loo sub buri thran effected lagty hain

aub khuch Mahan looog yah kah rahiya hain hum ko koi faraq naheen partaa dekhoo yah cheasian in k zehan mai ghar kar gayian hain so in ko feel naheen hota aub in kay jo kids hoooon gayyy woh in cheason k aram say accept karian gay

ist page dekhoo k tu ap ko pata chaly ga k ek na tu yah bhi kah diya k pak mai choty motty gangster har jaga paya jaty hain

so yah kiya hai ?

asay looog jo baatian karty hain yah sub indians movies k he kamal hai

khar

lagy rahoooo

holla

aw.... romeo ji, i felt so sad 4 u coz u dun seem to care a littla abt ur own belonging and religion..... and tatz why Muslims never come up in life or be seen as sumone great in World at present..... Coz we take things too lightly.... itz ok to take things lightly but when ppl make fun of ur religion, it somehow means they're making fun of you rite? dun get affected by my words buti think we Muslims are not united enuff.....
Posted 19 Jul 2005

PURPLINA said:

Smooth_daddy said:

oh mi god finally there is a sensible soul!!!! i agree wif u.....

Thanks for recognizing the truth
Posted 20 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
so now again there's a recent blast in London exactly 2 weeks after July 7, again Muslims are accused..... even some muslims in Pak were arrested suspecting that they're the terrorists..... hmmmmm..... i wonder watz gonna happen next..... are innocent ppl gonna be killed?
Posted 22 Jul 2005

So long as innocent people remain ignorant and don't stand for their rights.
Posted 22 Jul 2005

there r no pakistani's in those blast
Posted 22 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
shahrukh khan said:

tatz good to hear...... at least our dear Muslims are safe.....
Posted 23 Jul 2005

yeah right!!

dreaming
Posted 24 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
PURPLINA said:

shahrukh khan said:

u jokin right?
Posted 24 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
Shahenshah said:

PURPLINA said:

shahrukh khan said:

u jokin right?

who's jokin?
Posted 25 Jul 2005

PURPLINA said:

...... at least our dear Muslims are safe.....

.......you think they are safe.
Is there are a safe place for Muslims
yeah, only if Muslims either convert to another religion or at the least do not practice or allow others to practice Islam completely.
Posted 26 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
Smooth_daddy said:

PURPLINA said:

...... at least our dear Muslims are safe.....

.......you think they are safe.
Is there are a safe place for Muslims
yeah, only if Muslims either convert to another religion or at the least do not practice or allow others to practice Islam completely.

i wasn't saying tat our Muslims Bros and Sistaz are totally Safe......

i was saying " thank Allah, the one who was shot is not our Muslims Bros"..........

yeah true enuff we're not safe in this world of Yahudis but Islam will prevail in the end......

itz written in the Quran......

Itz not that there're insufficient Muslims in this world infact there a huge sum of us.....

though there're many of us, we're just like the foams of the waves in the seas......

we're too weak to stand up for ourselves main reason due to even we amongst our own Muslims are fighting and toppling each other down!

we dun seem happy when one of us reach the top.....

instead we think of ways to bring tat person down.....

we muslims must start to luv each other and work together and be united then only can we be in Power......

Posted 26 Jul 2005

Earth belongs to Allah and so is Islam. Islam has always and will always prevail. It is the Muslims, whether they will prevail in a time or not?

There are certain requirements Muslims must meet before they are granted victory.
Posted 26 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
Smooth_daddy said:

Earth belongs to Allah and so is Islam. Islam has always and will always prevail. It is the Muslims, whether they will prevail in a time or not?

There are certain requirements Muslims must meet before they are granted victory.

tatz true..... Islam did rule the World b4......
Posted 27 Jul 2005

Prevail doesn't mean rule the world. It prevails over other religions because this is what Allah has choosen to be the way of life for humans and Jinn. Even when no one believes in it, it reamins the chosen religion of Allah who loves it more than any one else. It will prevail on the day of judgment but it will also prevail in the world.
Posted 27 Jul 2005

irsa says
it's true and mostly hindi songs have name of god in the songs i feel very bad about that they always says ALLAH in the songs but how would that possible muslims can do any case at them!

PURPLINA said:

Posted 30 Jul 2005

PURPLINA says
irsa said:

it's true and mostly hindi songs have name of god in the songs i feel very bad about that they always says ALLAH in the songs but how would that possible muslims can do any case at them!

PURPLINA said:

ya tatz true it seems tat they're making fun of our God.......
Posted 30 Jul 2005

irsa says
ya!
Posted 01 Aug 2005

PURPLINA says
Plus i feel much more suffocated in this world of yahudis!!!! In my country they're pro yahudis!!!!

especially during the 911 incidents, all those " yahudis" in my country look at us Muslims especially us who adorn the headscarf differently as if we're aliens!!!!

and now since in S'pore majority are CHINESE, WE mUSLIMS ARE LIKE THEIR SLAVES!!!! Sort off during working period......

my bosses are Americans and Chinese and they sort off look at me in this funny way....

Not tat i wanna work in this Company but had no choice for a living i have to survive...... thank god this is only a temporary job.......

otherwise i'll suffocate to death!!!!

can't take it anymore!!!!! I HATE CHINESE!!!!!! i MEAN MAJORITY OF THEM ARE BAD AND TREAT US MUSLIMS INDIANS OR MALAY BADLY!!!!
Posted 01 Aug 2005

We have to earn that respect. First rule is to respect ourleves and our people.

People respect Powerful nations, but love great nations. Allah chose for us the nation - millat e muslimah and creed - Islam. We instead find solace and pride in being Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and .... So why cry now!
Posted 02 Aug 2005

PURPLINA says
Smooth_daddy said:

We have to earn that respect. First rule is to respect ourleves and our people.

People respect Powerful nations, but love great nations. Allah chose for us the nation - millat e muslimah and creed - Islam. We instead find solace and pride in being Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and .... So why cry now!

sumtimes if we're too suffocated, we have to cry......

though crying won't solve anything, after crying the brain seems to be clear and then good solutions come after tat........

well, definitely i am proud to be born as a Muslim and as an Indian......

we're all beautiful in ALLAH'S EYES but when u live in a country where itz multi-racial and only a particular race is Powerful while there're some Powerful people belonging to our own race, but thet're all cowards!!!!

they're afraid tat they might be striked off from their post....

like one example of a particular race being bias is: in S'pore we have an Indian Channel for all the Indians of different races and religions.... called Vasantham Central

previously Bollywood movies is shown every alternate Saturdays at 4pm and every Sunday at 1pm.

Now the management totally pull out Bollywood movies from the Channel and slot it under the Arts Channel called Arts Central....

Boollywood movies is classified under Screen Asia Movies....

tatz not a problem...

the Bias part is now the Tamil Community have 4 Tamil Movies! 2 movies every Sat and Suns

and the Bollywood movies on Art Central will only be shown on an Alternate month basis!

now come back to the point where i'm affected....

i'm affected mainly becoz i'm a Muslim and nobody likes Muslim in My country too....

Now the " kafirs" are working together to belittle the Muslims!!

But they can't totally do tat simply becoz our neighbouring contry is a Muslim country Malaysia.....

And S'pore depends on M'sia for water......

at least in Switzerland, they're equal.....

sori a bit lenghty post.....
Posted 02 Aug 2005

irsa says
ya realy true but we cant take of our hijab's because of chiness and like those unmuslim people when i go outside people looks at me like we are alians but i dont care but i realy hate it when someone looks at me!
and about yahoodi's what can we do!

PURPLINA said:

Plus i feel much more suffocated in this world of yahudis!!!! In my country they're pro yahudis!!!!

especially during the 911 incidents, all those " yahudis" in my country look at us Muslims especially us who adorn the headscarf differently as if we're aliens!!!!

and now since in S'pore majority are CHINESE, WE mUSLIMS ARE LIKE THEIR SLAVES!!!! Sort off during working period......

my bosses are Americans and Chinese and they sort off look at me in this funny way....

Not tat i wanna work in this Company but had no choice for a living i have to survive...... thank god this is only a temporary job.......

otherwise i'll suffocate to death!!!!

can't take it anymore!!!!! I HATE CHINESE!!!!!! i MEAN MAJORITY OF THEM ARE BAD AND TREAT US MUSLIMS INDIANS OR MALAY BADLY!!!!

Posted 02 Aug 2005

Switzerland!
May be they are less hostile to Muslims. May be they are just not opening up yet.

Our prides are biting dust. we took pride in temporal entities of nationality, language and culture. We lost those and pride along wid it.
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic