T^R^U^E L^O^V^E

4061 views 107 replies
Reply to Topic
LiL_DollY

Age: 124
Total Posts: 13322
Points: 0

Location:
United States, United States
True Love is a gift...because only some get it. True love is when you love someone deeply from the dpeths of your soul. Its when you give your heart away and your lover gives his to you. Its when you think of each other and over come hardships together. Its when you miss each other although your oceans apart. Its when your life means less and your lover comes first.

True Love is a gift. And if you have it your gifted and special. True love

tell me what you think it is....
Posted 26 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
who you what
Posted 07 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
u what who hain/
Posted 08 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazi take yourself and your halwa and go eat it somewhere else.
Posted 09 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
bas enough is enough
Posted 09 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
nahi tho
kya karo geh

Posted 09 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

nahi tho
kya karo geh



we're done..bas..it;s over
Posted 09 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
what the hell is that suppose to mean
Posted 11 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u
Posted 12 Jul 2005

irsa says
because you said it!
Bazigaar said:

irsa said:

oh ya!

Bazigaar said:

interesting



how do u know?
Posted 12 Jul 2005

irsa says
because you said it!
Bazigaar said:

irsa said:

oh ya!

Bazigaar said:

interesting



how do u know?
Posted 12 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU
Posted 13 Jul 2005

HiRa.... says
Posted 13 Jul 2005

irsa says
you are ina big mistake you was with him

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
irsa said:

you are ina big mistake you was with him

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU


yeahg she was..tell her gal..
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
irsa said:

because you said it!

Bazigaar said:

irsa said:

oh ya!

Bazigaar said:

interesting



how do u know?


ju r berry challak
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU


jhoot na bol
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
HiRa.... said:



hansna mana hae
Posted 13 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
irsa said:

you are ina big mistake you was with him

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU


this is an A & B CONVERSATION SO YOU CAN "C" YOURSELF OUT OF IT
Posted 13 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

irsa said:

you are ina big mistake you was with him

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU


yeahg she was..tell her gal..


I DONT GET TOLD BY ANYONE...YOU UNDERSTAND
Posted 13 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to mean



it means umnnm..we're done as in i broke up with u


I WAS NEVER WITH YOU


jhoot na bol


BAZI YOUR A BIG FAT LIAR
THE BIGGEST AND FATTEST LIAR IVE EVER MET
I WONDER WHEN YOUR GONNA CHANGE YOUR BAD HABIT OF LYING.
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

this is an A & B CONVERSATION SO YOU CAN "C" YOURSELF OUT OF IT



wot's wrong with u dolly? i thought we were all friends?
Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:




I DONT GET TOLD BY ANYONE...YOU UNDERSTAND



ohh haan, i am the only one who can tell u
Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

what the hell is that suppose to
BAZI YOUR A BIG FAT LIAR
THE BIGGEST AND FATTEST LIAR IVE EVER MET
I WONDER WHEN YOUR GONNA CHANGE YOUR BAD HABIT OF LYING.



lol..nahi yar i am not fat sachi and i am not liar either
Posted 14 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

this is an A & B CONVERSATION SO YOU CAN "C" YOURSELF OUT OF IT



wot's wrong with u dolly? i thought we were all friends?


look bazi if you treat me right ill treat you right
if you treat me rudly
then i will treat your rudley
Posted 14 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:




I DONT GET TOLD BY ANYONE...YOU UNDERSTAND



ohh haan, i am the only one who can tell u

no one means no one
Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

LiL_DollY said:

this is an A & B CONVERSATION SO YOU CAN "C" YOURSELF OUT OF IT



wot's wrong with u dolly? i thought we were all friends?


look bazi if you treat me right ill treat you right
if you treat me rudly
then i will treat your rudley


and who treated u rudly..let's hear it
Posted 15 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
Posted 15 Jul 2005

HiRa.... says
Posted 15 Jul 2005

bhai_log says
bhai log ka salam
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Reply to Topic