wol mian....

1378 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
mallak!!

Total Posts: 291

i was talking about the pics in the bollywood forum too......pay attention mate!

plus ive got a few questions.

why is kash beauty the only one sending finding stuff offensiuve and delting posts and sending warnings? are there no other moderators here ?

second how the hell is sayin " we kicked bengalis out a long time ago" a discriminatory post?

and wud someone other thn kash beauty tell me about who exactly these members are who find posts and words offensive....?

Posted 27 Jun 2005

mallak!! says
answers plz answers
Posted 27 Jun 2005

i was talking about the pics in the bollywood forum too......pay attention mate!

thanks dude

why is kash beauty the only one sending finding stuff offensiuve and delting posts and sending warnings? are there no other moderators here ?

coz she's a moderator and whyn't others? they are also doing their work.

second how the hell is sayin " we kicked bengalis out a long time ago" a discriminatory post?

well, Being a nice human we are not supposed to kick anyone out. well you could write k "Due to political and others conflictions forced them to be seprated a long time ago.

... there are many ways to write a same concept in diffrent soft tones.

and wud someone other thn kash beauty tell me about who exactly these members are who find posts and words offensive....?

There are thousands members and you know this is confidential, we can't show their names.

my dear, I'm always here and i know whts going on.

Posted 27 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic