How do I improve my guitar playing skills

1277 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
franksmith1863

Total Posts: 194

How do I improve my guitar playing skills after learning the basic chords and bar chords? What’s the next step? I know the pentatonic scales but I cannot figure out how to solo properly on the backtracks.
Posted 16 Jun 2020

Like anything, it’s just practice, practice, practice… I’d recommend jumping on youtube, or getting the Ultimate guitar app, there’s some great lessons on there for some simple licks/tricks to get you started.
Definitely learn some other scales besides pentatonic, look up diatonic major, natural minor and harmonic minor…learn about modes, Dorian, Mixolydian.
Learn the pattern up and down, then start trying variations - jump up a string or two of the pattern of the scale, experiment with bending one note up and down on a fret for effect…just experiment and train your muscle-memory by playing and playing and playing.
Think of something you’ve always wanted to be able to play and make it your goal to figure it out, don’t be embarrassed or put off if you don’t get it straight away. No-one learns how to do it well overnight. It’s all up to you.
Start out slow with solos, (some of the best solos are the most simple) remember less is more.
Have fun with it! Good luck :)
Posted 17 Jun 2020

freestown7 says
Hi, I believe you can start songwriting. It help a lot improve your playing skills and leads to professionalism, Give a try to this Pentatonic Scale for songwriting I used to apply to. You will find out  how pentatonic scales are build, how they work and show you 5 ways of how you can use them in your songwriting.
Posted 17 Jun 2020

I think this is a matter of practice. You can also watch video tutorials or go to music school.
By the way, if you are interested, you can visit the site of my cashspotusa company.
Posted 19 Jun 2020

Get better.Know what you want when practicing. Why are you practicing? ...Technique is a combination of muscle memory and repetition. ...Practice without headphones. ...Stand when you practice. ...Your guitar (and amp) doesn't matter at all. ...Learn all of the inversions of every chord everywhere. ...Hand position. ...Pick types and models.
Posted 19 Jun 2020

Get better.Know what you want when practicing. Why are you practicing? ...Technique is a combination of muscle memory and repetition. ...Practice without headphones. ...Stand when you practice. ...Your guitar (and amp) doesn't matter at all. ...Learn all of the inversions of every chord everywhere. ...Hand position. ...Pick types and models.https://www.freesitenews.com
Posted 19 Jun 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |