Top love quotes you will read today

649 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
bollymania

Total Posts: 0

Love is one of the best feeling in the world. Love has no boundary. Sometimes, we find it difficult to express our love in word. Se here are some love quote to express your 

1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” –  Dr. Seuss
?

2. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green

3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu

4. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult

5. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

6. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – Ann Landers

7. “Infatuation can hold the mind for a maximum of four months. If it exceeds that point, then you are already in love.” – Anonymous

8. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft

9. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso

10. “There is no greater glory than to die for love.” – Gabriel García Márquez

Love Quotes Source: Love Quotes App in Google Playstore?

You can find many love quotes?, life quotes, bollywood quotes, hollywood quotes in quote app?. 

Posted 11 Jul 2020

Reply to Topic