Forex Trading

3898 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Any forex traders here? I am a newbie, and I am looking for some useful information about trading. I would appreciate any help
Posted 24 Aug 2020

JoanNash says
Yes, I personally focus on long-term low risk trades in combination with breakout trading on major currency pairs. It took a long time to develop strategies surrounding how I would approach this but like anything repetition and practice makes a professional. I currently trade with Eagle Fx and the reason for this is because they offer a higher Leveridge of 1 to 500 on Forex and 1 to 100 on crypto currency. This allows me to make quick again is on smaller high-risk accounts which is what I do for the breakout trading and then my lower risk accounts are based in swing/investment based trades.
Posted 25 Aug 2020

runningboy says
Hi there, and welcome to trading. I can't say that I'm the biggest expert in trading, but I've been in this area for a while and I have some experience to share. First of all, I recommend Investous broker, if you're just starting because you can get a free demo account which allows users to trade with $100000 of virtual currency without any risk. As for me, this is the best tip for a beginner and will help you learn more and understand how to manipulate the market. Also, take a look at other trader's journal because you can learn a lot from there. Play tactfully, don't get too greedy, and you'll succeed in trading.
Posted 25 Aug 2020

Hello! If you really want to, then you need to do it! Recently I have been diving. I recently became interested in sports after I started winning bets here https://betway-gh.net My salary is also small, but with this site my life has changed. I learned a lot about different sports that I didn't know about before, and thanks to the money I won, I was able to fulfill my dream.
Posted 26 Oct 2020

rimj says
There are different ways for trading These are CFDs and the spread betting. These products allow a person to speculate the different currency movements within currency markets without necessarily making any physical trade. The operation is done in different ways. Spread betting requires a stake of an amount per pip of a Forex pay. This has been used so as to capitalize on the short-term kind of movements.
Posted 17 Nov 2020

webr66 says
Hello 
i will suggest to go with forex broker who offers free demo accounts. i personally recommend you try any trust ECN forex broker. check out the more detail about this broker here: https://www.trusted-broker-reviews.com/ecn-broker/ . i hope this will help. best wishes for your forex trading. Regards
Posted 09 Mar 2021

inna10 says
You know you can earn money not only thanks to forex. There are some more interesting ways to get additional income.
Posted 29 Mar 2021

karl76 says
Exactly! I think so too. You can try other sources of income. I opened my own business. And I needed people who would help me get my business back on its feet. If you need it, please also contact here https://www.hunt.ca/fr/
Posted 29 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic