Colorless Flower - the song brings Hoai Lam back on bridle path

393 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yeuamnhac118

Total Posts: 0

After nearly 2 years of announcing to leave the stage, singer Hoai Lam attracted attention through the song 'Colorless blooming flowers' with the MV reaching 41 million views, topping the chart and being sung by many singers.
The song 'Colorless blooming flowers'
Colorless blooming flowers were composed by musician Nguyen Minh Cuong in April 2020 while stuck in Hanoi because of Covid-19. Inspired after reading the poem Leaning against the wall and crying by poet Nguyen Phong Viet, musician Nguyen Minh Cuong tells the story in his own sensory and language. The content of the song is about regretting the unfinished love, the boy is still in love, but has to accept.
=> Nghe nh?c online va tai nhac mp3 nhac.vn truc tuyen tai day
Musician Nguyen Minh Cuong said colorless blooming flowers were in his own project, not the plan to return Hoai Lam. But the male musician decided to hand this song over to his juniors because "I believe that Lam will sing well". During the recording process, Minh Cuong had to transport equipment and the mobile studio down to Vinh Long - Hoai Lam's hometown, where Lam was resting because his health was not good. Despite the difficult technical conditions, the two quickly captured emotions, recorded and shot the MV smoothly. Minh Cuong shared that Hoai Lam found himself when he received the demo, so he put his hit feelings to sing.
=> Xem rap viet tap 6 moi nhat truc tiep htv7 https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/rap-viet-tap-6-rhymastic-justatee-suboi-binz-wowy-karik-touliver-soYwLyD tran thanh dan chuong trinh
Along with the flower blooming colorless, during this time Hoai Lam also made a mark with the audience through the song "Sad for me", recorded on the car. The song was written by musician Nguyen Minh Cuong "measuring ni make shoes" for Hoai Lam. Especially the sentence "Life still has many future, you still have time to come back" as the message to Hoai Lam. Over a month of release, the song's MV attracted nearly 18 million views on YouTube. Combining the music of electropop and bolero, Sad makes me feel like I create a new color but still ensure the voice of Hoai Lam. With two successful songs at the same time, Hoai Lam is expected by the audience to return to art soon because they regret his talent. Champion title The familiar face 2014 has brought Hoai Lam's name to a new height, but since 2016, his performance has slowed down. Faced with the pressure of being famous too early and the uncertainties in married life, Hoai Lam lost his music orientation, repeatedly refused and canceled shows and did not have many friends in the occupation. Hoai Lam's occupation declined, making comedian Hoai Linh - Lam's adoptive father - disappointed. Counseling Hoai Lam many times that he did not listen, Hoai Linh once declared from the face of his adoptive child. Dam Vinh Hung - who was once called "Master" by Hoai Lam - also expressed regret for the young voice.
=> Xem hoa no khong mau hoai lam mp3 tai day https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/hoa-no-khong-mau-hoai-lam-sokoyEV moi nhat
Along with the flower blooming colorless, during this time Hoai Lam also made a mark with the audience through the song "Sad for me", recorded on the car. The song was written by musician Nguyen Minh Cuong "measuring ni make shoes" for Hoai Lam. Especially the sentence "Life still has many future, you still have time to come back" as the message to Hoai Lam. Over a month of release, the song's MV attracted nearly 18 million views on YouTube. Combining the music of electropop and bolero, Sad makes me feel like I create a new color but still ensure the voice of Hoai Lam. With two successful songs at the same time, Hoai Lam is expected by the audience to return to art soon because they regret his talent. Champion title The familiar face 2014 has brought Hoai Lam's name to a new height, but since 2016, his performance has slowed down. Faced with the pressure of being famous too early and the uncertainties in married life, Hoai Lam lost his music orientation, repeatedly refused and canceled shows and did not have many friends in the occupation. Hoai Lam's profession declined, making comedian Hoai Linh - Lam's adoptive father - disappointed. Counseling Hoai Lam many times that he did not listen, Hoai Linh once declared from the face of his adoptive child. Dam Vinh Hung - who was once called "Master" by Hoai Lam - also expressed regret for the young voice.
Posted 31 Aug 2020

Reply to Topic