How can I protect my dog from fleas?

629 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
diana007

Total Posts: 0

How can I protect my dog from fleas?
Posted 02 Sep 2020

kreyss says
Perhaps the most effective repellent for a dog is withers drops. You need to apply them with a pipette directly on the pet's skin, gently pushing the coat apart.
Posted 02 Sep 2020

lotta says
Fleas are the most common problem that bothers both dogs and cats. Blood-sucking parasites not only cause itching, but are the causative agents of many dangerous diseases. The peak incidence occurs in the spring and summer, so you need to take care of prevention in advance. The risk group includes all animals walking on the street, regardless of age.
Posted 02 Sep 2020

salan says
When I got a dog, we had problems almost immediately. Fleas. What only I did, nothing helped. As soon as we went for a walk, fleas clung to my pet. Then I wondered how I can protect my dog ??from fleas and ticks. The bites of these harmful insects irritated my dog ??with an intolerable itch, causing her a lot of anxiety. Then I began to look for information on the most effective flea protection for the dog and I was interested in the article https://petonbed.com/top-dog-flea-collars  there I found a lot of interesting and useful information about choosing the best flea collar for my dog ??and thanks to this my pet is always reliably protected from insects, healthy and cheerful.
Posted 03 Sep 2020

Reply to Topic