Touch

1807 views 69 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie i have come back from a works convention (don't ask) and my LAPTOP IS ALIVEEEEEEEE!!!!

what i want to talk about is touch....what i mean by that is this is directed to JB members with partners married or seeing. i want to know even thou we are Muslim , do you and your partner get close and lovie dovie, for example

when my Khan came to see me at my house as we sat on my sofa i put my head on his sholder, he gave me a hug and kissed my forhead.

what i wanna know is why can't couples do that? i mean i am not talking about full on P.D.A. (public displays of affection) or snoging or kissing lips

i mean to say the simple holding hands or the hugs....what do you ppl think, this is going to be intresting from place to place
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
4 this topic I have something which I would like 2 share with all of u... Hope u guyzz don't mind...
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
Life is full of crazy obstacles, but the o­ne that will probably bug you the most and always be getting in the way is the opposite gender. Muslims are forbidden to touch any non-Mahram (Mahram is your dad, brothers, father-in-law, husbands, grandfathers, and the siblings of your parents) person of the opposite gender. That means no patting o­n the back, no hand shaking, no pushing, no shoving, no holding hands, and obviously no kissing and all that.we believe a woman's touch is a privilege and she doesn't just share it with anyone.We even can't Flirt, Not even with Muslims, not even in an Islamic school, especially not in a masjid! Flirting means that you're saying or doing things o­n purpose that make the other person attracted to you. So touching to door ki baat hai...
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Asian says
this comming from someone who watches indian movies? from the crap my sister watches they do more then touch.

i have no shame in Loving my Khan holding his hand or kissing his cheeks, and i have no shame in saying i have kept my innocence. i know what religion is, but i do not conform to cultural norms, hay i have dressed gothic to put off a male, so , whatever

Posted 16 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
No I m not saying that ur not right sis... it's ur life so u can do whtever u want 2 do... wht I wanted 2 share w/ u guys I did... Hope u didn't mind...
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

do you and your partner get close and lovie dovie, for example

yup..been there done that
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Asian says
but it is nice to see a couple so much in love i mean well i was looking in a toyshop window for Teddy Bears. My Khan huged me from behind and kissed my cheek saying he was my teddy bear.

you can be loving and decent to, thats my point
Posted 17 Jul 2005

~Fragi~ says
dooooor doooor
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Asian says
lol don't worry fragi one day a girl might just kiss you on your cheeks .......MUWAH lol
Posted 17 Jul 2005

kaloo ur point is valid but Dua got the real picture.Touch of opposite gender some time tickles
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Asian says
you are such a dork, uffffffffffff men

well i'am tickleish and my Khan knows that. but he likes it when i laugh, i was annoyed because he was not leting me watch sponge bob on nicktoons so he tickled me so i would laugh, we watch mtv instead.

but part of love is allowing your partner to be close like hugging. i like hugging

hay someone hug meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posted 17 Jul 2005

kaloo
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Asian says
take a shower
Posted 17 Jul 2005

~Fragi~ says
nahi bus dooor dooor
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Asian says
Fragi pass pass
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Asian said:

okie i have come back from a works convention (don't ask) and my LAPTOP IS ALIVEEEEEEEE!!!!

what i want to talk about is touch....what i mean by that is this is directed to JB members with partners married or seeing. i want to know even thou we are Muslim , do you and your partner get close and lovie dovie, for example

when my Khan came to see me at my house as we sat on my sofa i put my head on his sholder, he gave me a hug and kissed my forhead.

what i wanna know is why can't couples do that? i mean i am not talking about full on P.D.A. (public displays of affection) or snoging or kissing lips

i mean to say the simple holding hands or the hugs....what do you ppl think, this is going to be intresting from place to place

huh

Asian i think u r newly settled in abroad

u prove dat u r frm Waltham staw lol

khar

Mazay karoo

holla
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
kya batan ho rahi hain
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Asian says
JB''s ROMEO said:

Asian said:

huh

Asian i think u r newly settled in abroad

u prove dat u r frm Waltham staw lol

khar

Mazay karoo

holla

i'am in Cardiff you twit,

look for the big Welsh castle and the nottinghamshire girl with the Cross bow, you'll be good target practice
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Dua_786 said:

Life is full of crazy obstacles, but the o­ne that will probably bug you the most and always be getting in the way is the opposite gender. Muslims are forbidden to touch any non-Mahram (Mahram is your dad, brothers, father-in-law, husbands, grandfathers, and the siblings of your parents) person of the opposite gender. That means no patting o­n the back, no hand shaking, no pushing, no shoving, no holding hands, and obviously no kissing and all that.we believe a woman's touch is a privilege and she doesn't just share it with anyone.We even can't Flirt, Not even with Muslims, not even in an Islamic school, especially not in a masjid! Flirting means that you're saying or doing things o­n purpose that make the other person attracted to you. So touching to door ki baat hai...

you cant even love ur brothers especially not in a masjid--> comeon
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Posted 18 Jul 2005

who is gonna flirt in masjid
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Asian says
maybe the Molvie
Posted 19 Jul 2005

cutefriend says
Asian said:

maybe the Molvie

not gud yar
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
Asian said:

but it is nice to see a couple so much in love i mean well i was looking in a toyshop window for Teddy Bears. My Khan huged me from behind and kissed my cheek saying he was my teddy bear.

hmmmm Ok... soundzzz cute...
Posted 19 Jul 2005

cutefriend says
Dua_786 said:

Asian said:

hmmmm Ok... soundzzz cute...

apun ko kis ne yaad kiya ?
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
apun na tu nahi kia
Posted 19 Jul 2005

cutefriend says
per ap hi ne to likha cute

to apun a gaya

ha ha ha ha ha
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
acha ... eak baat pouchon... aap boy ho yan girl... mugha nahi pata isliya poucha
Posted 19 Jul 2005

cutefriend says
ha ha ha ha ha

againnnnnnnnn

SK
yar kuch karoooo
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Dua_786 says
hmmm kiyon SRK kia karain ga
Posted 19 Jul 2005

cutefriend says

ab kuch samjh main aya ager nahi to again bata deta hoon