798 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

JPMorgan to move $230 billion of assets to Germany ahead of Brexit

JPMorgan Chase & Co is moving about 200 billion euros ($234 billion) of
assets from the United Kingdom to Germany as a result of Britains exit
from the European Union, a source familiar with the matter said on
Wednesday.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
In January, the bank had also announced it would significantly expand its
Paris hub as part of plans to relocate some services from London after
Brexit.

The shift sees JPMorgan follow similar moves by other big banks in Britain,
as regulators in continental financial hubs such as Frankfurt and
Dublin urge banks to book their assets locally.
The source did not specify what type of assets JPMorgan was moving to Germany, but for
banks making similar moves, it would typically include cash and
financial securities such as stocks and bonds that banks hold in
inventory for clients to trade.

Posted 01 Oct 2020

Posted 05 Oct 2020

suman1990 says
About Nembutalplus
The number of people looking to buy Nembutal is increasing each day. Several reasons have resulted in this increase in demand. However, not many know the right places where they can buy Nembutal. If you want to buy Nembutal, we have some good news for you. We offer services that will help you buy Nembutal in a safe, quick, and secure way.
Why Nembutalplus
As a Nembutal shipping site, we believe that individuals in the USA or around the globe have a right to choose whether to end their life painlessly and peacefully if they realize it is not pleasing. In many scenarios, most people’s lives are full of anguish, and they cannot take it any longer.
Rather than appreciating this life, people end up reviling it consistently. Some of the things that might cause such feelings are chronic diseases, accidents, severe depressions and many more. For this reason, suicide through Nembutal from our site comes in handy Buy Nembutal online
Buy nembutal liquid
Nembutal injection
nembutal sodium
Buy nembutal sodium Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Buy Nembutal Liquid online
Buy Brevital Sodium 2.5 g
Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Online
Buy Butalbital Tablets
Buy Acetaminophen Tablets
Buy EUTHASOL Solution Injection
Buy Fioricet With Codeine Capsules
Buy Lanoxin Tablets
BUY NEMBUTAL LIQUID 100 ML
Buy Nembutal Sodium Oral
Buy Pentasol Powder
Buy Phenobarbital Sodium Injection
Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills
BUY RED MERCURY ONLINE
RED MERCURY ONLINE
Buy Sodium thiopental
Potassium Cyanide Powder 
6th Alley Street, Atlanta 
Email : [email protected] 
Phone : +38(066) 231 – 46 – 22 
Posted 02 Nov 2020

Posted 05 Nov 2020

Posted 03 Dec 2020

yande909 says
Kravitz's comment has received more than 1,360 likes while her Instagram post overall has received more than 396,840 likes as of Sunday evening.

business directory

Posted 04 Dec 2020

Then the third tip for you to win in sbobet bola playing online soccer gambling with Asian Handicap is sbobet asia you have to know how to win, in sbobet88 indonesia online soccer gambling using this Asian Handicap. So daftar sbobet888 you have to know how many goals your login sbobet888 team has to score, or how many goals agen judi sbobet idnonesia you have to hold to not get into sbobet888 your team’s goal.
If previously playing cara daftar sbobet888 online soccer gambling can only be done at link sbobet888 the airport only, now you can play soccer situs sbobet888 bets using a mobile phone. In addition to judi bola sbobet888 the many reliable agents we can find, various agen sbobet terpercaya online soccer gambling games also have many variations agen sbobet bola of bets to choose from. Well, this time login sbobet online we will discuss betting football gambling that promises cara daftar sbobet terbaik a lot of wins in gambling, namely Handicraft Gambling. In this game you only need to choose the key team to win the bet.
Posted 04 Dec 2020

johnwsam says
When it comes to registering for goods the UK and EU have similar standards and rules. However, there are important differences in what each organization requires its importers and exporters. For instance, the UK has a much tighter customs policy than the EU. If you want more information about Brexit you can read this blog: theangeltrust.com/how-will-brexit-impact-your-business/
Posted 12 Jan 2021

The following time I read a blog site, I really hope that it doesn’t dissatisfy me as much as this set. I indicate, I know it was my choice to check out, but I really believed you'd have something interesting to state. All I hear is a lot of yawning regarding something that you might repair if you weren't also busy looking for attention. Click Click
Posted 13 Jan 2021

Posted 13 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic