pehla pehla pyar forum..

1091 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
paki lion

Total Posts: 1162

Guyz..we can proudly say that lollywood is improving and now to my surprise there are also indians who are interested to watch the pehla pehla pyaar movie for example I copied and paste a message from an indian girl who wrote a message to the director of pehla pehla pyar mr lucman:

sanjana:
Hi...Im Sanjana from Dehli, India. I recently stumbled on this entertainment website not knowing that it was not an Indian site. To my utter disbelief, this site proves to be the best show-biz website for the entire asian community. Though our filmi world is much advanced and biiger in terms of volume, the sheer talent that I have seen on this entertainment website is mind boggling. We in India never thought that Pakistani showbiz can be so outstanding.

amal2003:
Mr Mubasher, congratulations on the launch of your official website. To be honest, I thought that paki films are not good enough but after visiting your website i must confess that pehla pehla pyar seems awesome. the website is out of this world and i have never seen any paki site even any indian movie site that is so well done. the music is infectious and it plays even in my head after i log off. great work, great site

AND NOW REPLY FROM THE DIRECTOR OF PEHLA PEHLA PYAR MR LUCMAN:

lucman:
Hello everyone. We have finished shooting in Dubai and are actually ahead in our planned scheduled for the shoot. This also means that Pehla Pehla Pyar will Inshallah hit the cinemas much earlier than anticipated. Good news is that we have been approached by many in the US, UK, Norway and South Africa to release our film over there as well. I hope you will all support us and remember us in your prayers. Thanks a lot.

lucman:
I have great pleasure in announcing that our film site has been nominated as the best film site in the world by a US based search engine. It is the first e ver time that an Asian site has been nominated as the number one site in the world. I thank all of you for your support and request yourselves to remember us in your prayers. Thanks a million guys.

lucman:
Hi Sanjana yes we are planning to release the film worldwide and you will get to catch it in a theatre near you Inshallah.

ALL I CAN SAY..I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 27 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic