Additional lobe of the mammary gland ((

621 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
madina55

Total Posts: 0

Hello girls))) Tell me, who got accessory breasts? during pregnancy ?? At about 7 months, a lump appeared under my arm. I thought the lymph node was inflamed, I went to the doctor and he said that it was an additional lobule. Nothing terrible, but not very beautiful ((. And the doctor also said that most likely an operation or liposuction would be needed. Maybe someone had this, how it all ended ???
Posted 11 Oct 2020

madina55 says
[code]?[/code]she looks something like this

?

Posted 11 Oct 2020

Slot also provides 3 types of jackpots that can be won by users. So the chance to get an online slot jackpot is even greater. Slot players who have never gotten a jackpot certainly do not be disappointed first. Because in this article We will also provide leaks so that he can easily get the jackpot.

slot online play1628
judi slot online
play1628
judi slot play1628
slot play1628
Slot Online
judi slot online
judi slot play1628
play1628
judi slot play1628
slot play1628
Slot Online
judi slot online
slot online play1628
judi slot online

Posted 12 Oct 2020

ferdousbb says
I am also publishing an article  in my blog about how to set up Microsoft offices on your desktop. You can read this article to getting microsoft office setup, You are requested to visit  office.com/setup

Posted 12 Oct 2020

Some Online Slot Machines have actually been set to players by saving a certain amount of money so that later a big jackpot can be obtained. So having to learn all the steps and decisions is very important in order to be able to manage the Online Slot Game.

slot joker388
slot joker888
joker188
slot joker388
slot joker888
slot joker188
slot joker888
joker388
slot joker388
slot joker888
slot joker188
slot joker888
joker388
slot joker888
joker888

Posted 12 Oct 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |