Depression or do I think?

736 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
Smithyy1

Total Posts: 0

I don't want to do anything, not even talk to anyone. And I feel like I'm starting to get depressed, I'm not happy about anything else. How can I fix this?
Posted 19 Oct 2020

GroovEye says
try to address to a counsellor, the best solution here
Posted 20 Oct 2020

Striker1s says
look, you think too much, i guess, you are just overthinking your psychological state
Posted 20 Oct 2020

GroovEye says
oh, dude, it might be a real depression
Posted 20 Oct 2020

Striker1s says
I can give you the same situation I've had when my best friend betrayed me and my boyfriend cheated on me. I was feeling depressed and absolutely broken. To tell you the truth, i was even struggling with insomnia and even panic attacks. It was that turning point when my mother said that I need a counsellor to visit and talk to. I'm actually very grateful that I got necessary help and also he advised me to purchase kratom. i've discovered kratomgallery.com and it turned out to be one of the most reliable services dedicated to kratom. they offer purely natural kratom which was previously tested in the lab. It helped me to deal with the depression and insomnia.
Posted 20 Oct 2020

Depression should be diagnosed medically, otherwise self-treatment can be dangeorus and do you more harm than use. The only natural remedy against stress and depression I acknowledge is dried medical weed, it provides me with immediate relief via yocan hit (a dry herb vaporizer). 
Posted 28 Dec 2020

Blender says
I have a bit off topic quastion. Where to get bitcoin wallet?
Posted 29 Dec 2020

Well, I can say that if you are looking for a reliable bitcoin wallet, I think I know how I can help you. The fact is that I know several pretty good services where you can easily create a secure bitcoin wallet. Here is the link https://bitcoinco.org/ . This is one of these services, so try
Posted 29 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic