World of Warcraft 22 October patch notes

3293 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

In the run-up to the highly anticipated release of the Shadowlands expansion, Blizzard have made several key updates to WoW Classic, as
well as the Battle for Azaroth.To get more news about best place to buy wow classic gold, you can visit lootwowgold official website.
Between 14-22 October, there has been a range of different updates to the game, but some of the most important have been rolled out after
19 October. These changes include a whole host of alterations to some of
the game’s most popular classes, items, quests, and bug fixes.Some of
the main changes these Hotfixes will implement apply to the games major
classes.

The healing classes of the the game have been given significant buffs, specifically the changes made to the Priest’s ‘Atonement’ to
increase the healing lower level characters receive from the spell.Also,
taking the Priest with you on “Blade of Twilight” lets the player
return to Whispering Woods using the Tirisfal Camp Scroll.Healers aren’t
the only ones who have seen some positive changes. The Demon Hunter has
also seen a revision of a bug which decreased armor when using Demon
Spikes while buffed.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Mage class has seen significant nerfs, with “Arcane Pummelling” losing 40% of its damage per
wave and Vision of Perfection no longer proccing Rune of Power.Another
significant change in this hotfix appears on the Tactical and
Blink-Trigger Headguns, whose cooldown on-use effects have been
increased significantly from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. This makes firing
those bullets a lot harder, and you’ll have to use them much more
sparingly.

As Hallow’s End dominates the game, players will be pleased to hear that the Hallow’s End Candy Bucket in The Veiled Stair now appears in
all phases, offering treats to any passers by whenever they need them!

Posted 27 Oct 2020

This is a paragraph.

Bring the Conversation Home Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks are part of the daily routines of Australians. They spend almost a lot of time on social media. Since they are often on these platforms, why not talk to them when they’re feeling sociable? Assessment of Your SEO | seo for website | Website SEO Services | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | SEO Agency Melbourne | SEO Company In Melbourne | Top SEO Companies in Melbourne | digital marketing agency | Top Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Best Digital Marketing Agency | digital marketing company | Best Web Agencies Website | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | seo services near me | SEO company in Australia | facebook advertising australia | facebook marketing in australia | digital agency australia | Google Adwords Management Agency | web development services | Website Design and Development Services | Web Design Company Australia | web design company near me | web design agency melbourne | web development company in australia | website design and development company | Conatct SEO Agency Melbourne | Conatct SEO Company in Melbourne |

Posted 02 Nov 2020

suman1990 says
About Nembutalplus The number of people looking to buy Nembutal is increasing each day. Several reasons have resulted in this increase in demand. However, not many know the right places where they can buy Nembutal. If you want to buy Nembutal, we have some good news for you. We offer services that will help you buy Nembutal in a safe, quick, and secure way. Why Nembutalplus As a Nembutal shipping site, we believe that individuals in the USA or around the globe have a right to choose whether to end their life painlessly and peacefully if they realize it is not pleasing. In many scenarios, most people’s lives are full of anguish, and they cannot take it any longer. Rather than appreciating this life, people end up reviling it consistently. Some of the things that might cause such feelings are chronic diseases, accidents, severe depressions and many more. For this reason, suicide through Nembutal from our site comes in handy Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquidNembutal injection nembutal sodium Buy nembutal sodium Becca Under Eye Brightening CorrectorBuy Nembutal Liquid online Buy Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Online Buy Butalbital Tablets Buy Acetaminophen Tablets Buy EUTHASOL Solution Injection Buy Fioricet With Codeine Capsules Buy Lanoxin Tablets BUY NEMBUTAL LIQUID 100 ML Buy Nembutal Sodium OralBuy Pentasol Powder Buy Phenobarbital Sodium Injection Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills BUY RED MERCURY ONLINE RED MERCURY ONLINE Buy Sodium thiopental Potassium Cyanide Powder 6th Alley Street, Atlanta Email : [email protected] Phone : +38(066) 231 – 46 – 22 Website : https://nembutalplus.com/ Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquid Nembutal injection nembutal sodium
Posted 02 Nov 2020

Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight ??????
Posted 10 Apr 2021

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. ?????
Posted 11 Apr 2021

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. ??? ???
Posted 12 Apr 2021

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. High Tg PCB
Posted 27 Apr 2021

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. hoa website builder
Posted 03 May 2021

kufra says
I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing! Find out more
Posted 03 May 2021

The Way to enroll a Tool on Amazon out of Primevideo.com/MY TV?
Open your Smart television / apple-tv or alternative apparatus program shop and hunt for"Prime Video" program.
After found, install and download the program onto your own television.
Open the "Amazon Prime Video App" in your Television.
Click "Register on the Prime site".
You Will Understand that the Amazon.com/mytventercode in Your Own SMART-TV.
Proceed to Primevideo.com/ / MY TV or Primevideo.com/ / MY TV input portal site.
Register for your Amazon.com account.
Input the "Amazon MY TV activation-code" since it's in your own television screen.
Click "Register a Computer Device".
The procedure to bring a brand new apparatus is successfully done.
Appreciate watching your favorite displays, web-series and shows onto your own SMART-TV.
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv register
primevideo/mytv register device
primevideo/mytv enter code
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
primevideo/mytv
Posted 03 May 2021

saphiro says
Wow, thanks for updating us! let's enjoy the new feature.

Ryan | Junk Haul Off

Posted 05 May 2021

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. an interview with Carl Daikeler
Posted 05 May 2021

No doubt you wish to find a great dragon or demon and strangle it with your bare hands. Website
Posted 06 May 2021

vassist960 says
Really impressive post. The above message you shared gives me a new look at this topic. I'm satisfied with simply sharing this beneficial record with us. Thanks for this information. drywall
Posted 06 May 2021

It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know beachbody
Posted 06 May 2021

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. the creator of Beachbody
Posted 08 May 2021

Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop. Mr. Daikeler's profile
Posted 08 May 2021

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. youtube to mp3
Posted 09 May 2021

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Carl Daikeler linkedin
Posted 10 May 2021

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Jacksonville SEO
Posted 10 May 2021

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. ???????
Posted 11 May 2021

WoW still incredibly powerful in old content making transmog runs still easy.
https://www.treeservicecolumbuspro.com/
Posted 13 May 2021

So this is what it's supposed to look like when I play WoW awesome.
https://www.treeservicecincinnatipro.com/
Posted 23 May 2021

I stopped playing since I killed lich king and cataclysm went out, is it still good? 
https://www.treeservicewichitakansas.com/
Posted 28 May 2021

funky12 says
thanks for updating us! let's enjoy the new feature. 
emotional quot?es
Posted 28 May 2021

Posted 29 May 2021

WeigelP says
I love World of Warcraft a lot
Posted 29 May 2021

playing one last time, when they say they're shutting down.
[table][tr] [td]http://www.concretecontractorssaltlakecity.com/[/td][/tr][/table]
Posted 06 Jun 2021

Powering the gate by life essent. Wow ! Now they are based on Warcraft. https://www.treeservicegreensboropro.com/
Posted 11 Jun 2021

I quit WoW after Wrath of the Lich King, I reactivated my account after seeing your post.
https://www.lansingtreeservicepro.com/
Posted 18 Jun 2021

oscarbeck says
I love Wow, my char is a human warlock, named Warlyvee
https://www.treeservicegrandrapidspro.com/
Posted 25 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic