Nortman

Total Posts: 0

Do you pray at home or only in church?
Posted 19 Nov 2020

Ace864 says
I only pray at the Mosque on Fridays
Posted 19 Nov 2020

GroovEye says
When I was a kid, I used to spend every summer at my grandparents' house in Texas.
Posted 19 Nov 2020

GroovEye says
When I was a kid, I used to spend every summer at my grandparents' house in Texas. When they were alive used to take me to the church every Sunday morning. As far as I remember, I hated waking up on Sunday mornings and to dress up nicely, and go to the ?hurch. I felt that it was unfair to wake me up during the summer when I have to get some rest from school. Now, I don’t go to the church or pray. But when my nephew got very sick, and doctors couldn’t even figure out what’s going on with him, all our family started to pray. I even send my prayers on prayrs.org to help my nephew to survive. Gladly everything is fine right now.
Posted 19 Nov 2020

Striker1s says
GroovEye wrote:
When I was a kid, I used to spend every summer at my grandparents' house in Texas. When they were alive used to take me to the church every Sunday morning. As far as I remember, I hated waking up on Sunday mornings and to dress up nicely, and go to the church. I felt that it was unfair to wake me up during the summer when I have to get some rest from school. Now, I don’t go to the church or pray. But when my nephew got very sick, and doctors couldn’t even figure out what’s going on with him, all our family started to pray. I even send my prayers on prayrs.org to help my nephew to survive. Gladly everything is fine right now.
Sometimes when you truly believe, miracles can happen.
Posted 19 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic