Is it cheaper or more expensive to hire remote developers?

2250 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
franksmith1863

Total Posts: 194

Is it cheaper or more expensive to hire remote developers?
Posted 26 Nov 2020

The cost of hiring remote developers varies significantly from one country to the other. If you hire remote workers from developing countries, you’ll see the greatest cost savings in terms of hourly rates.
But even if you hire remote workers from your own country, you may still see some salary relief by hiring on an independent contractor basis (which minimizes your benefits and tax expenses) or by hiring remote workers from areas with lower costs of living.
Posted 27 Nov 2020

freestown7 says
Well, it is too broad meaning if we talk about some cheap developers. I`d better share my personal experience. You see, I used to read this great article https://youteam.io/blog/offshore-developers-rates-in-2020-best-countries-and-best-platforms-to-hire-a-remote-development-team/ about Best Countries and Best Platforms to Hire a Remote Development Team I got the best product and results are beyond any means. Simply give them a try, good luck
Posted 27 Nov 2020

mikers says
it's way cheaper to hire remote freelancers in Asian countries. We have a team working for us in managing our website: osrsbonds.com/product/runescape-membership-292-day-pin/
Posted 27 Nov 2020

Nathaniell says
The price depends on what rate you hire from the developer. There are regions with cheap prices, but the quality of the product is not high there either. Of course, there are optimal options. I think this guide about offshore software development cost will help you choose.
Posted 11 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic