Watch options with built-in wristband

611 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Nortman

Total Posts: 0

As the subject says. I have a watch with a built-in bracelet. In fact, he has a half-relationship that is part of the case. I really don't like the bracelet, as it's either too loose or too tight depending on what I'm doing, and it doesn't have an adjustment to make up for it. Has anyone done this before? My guess is that a NATO-style belt would not be feasible. I think I would wear this watch more often if it had a more comfortable strap. Any experienced suggestions are welcome.
Posted 03 Dec 2020

Ace864 says
If it's a metal bracelet, you can ask a jeweler to change it for you. Obviously you have to purchase a bracelet for it.
Posted 03 Dec 2020

GroovEye says
If it’s a leather bracelet, you can go to any watch shop and ask to replace a bracelet for you.
Posted 03 Dec 2020

GroovEye says
If it’s a leather bracelet, you can go to any watch shop and ask to replace a bracelet for you. But in case it is a metal bracelet, then you need to ask a jeweler to make it for you. You can even design your watch. My sister does it all the time. She doesn’t like any watches, so she just purchases a watch and a bracelet separately, and ask a jeweler to make it for her. She even sells some of her creations online. Recently she purchased a few bracelets on https://www.chvker.com/collections/hearts and designing a new watch for them. I still cannot imagine how it will look, but I’m really curious about it.
Posted 03 Dec 2020

Striker1s says
GroovEye said:
If it’s a leather bracelet, you can go to any watch shop and ask to replace a bracelet for you. But in case it is a metal bracelet, then you need to ask a jeweler to make it for you. You can even design your watch. My sister does it all the time. She doesn’t like any watches, so she just purchases a watch and a bracelet separately, and ask a jeweler to make it for her. She even sells some of her creations online. Recently she purchased a few bracelets on https://www.chvker.com/collections/hearts and designing a new watch for them. I still cannot imagine how it will look, but I’m really curious about it.

Does your sister make her own watch? Can you share some of her works? I want to get my sister a watch, but she wants something unusual.

Posted 03 Dec 2020

lovely article very helpful! thanks!   www.cabinetslaredotx.com
Posted 07 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic