Degol tell you : Window Stay installation

444 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Degol

Total Posts: 0

Degol tell you : Window Stay installation

1. Begin by unscrewing and removing the original stay used to hold open your window (if there is one present). Fill the holes left by the fixings with a wood filler.
  2. [/*]
  3. After the filler is completely dry, sand the wood smooth and paint, stain or varnish the newly filled area as required.
  4. [/*]
  5. After closing the window, position the pins along the bottom of the window frame?. The closer the fixing bracket of the stay against the opening edge of the casement, the more manoeuvrability you will have when opening and closing the window.
  6. [/*]
  7. Fit the stay onto the pins. This will set the correct height for the stay. Using a pencil, dot the position of the stays fixing holes onto the casement frame.
  8. [/*]
  9. Drill pilot holes and screw the stay to the casement frame.
  10. [/*]
  11. Close the window and ensure it is tight against the frame. Position the pins under the stay so that each line up with holes to both ends of the stay.
  12. [/*]
  13. Move the stay out of the way and pencil in the position of the fixing holes on the bottom of the window frame for each pin.
  14. [/*]
  15. Drill pilot holes and screw the pins into the frame.
  16. [/*]
  17. Make sure the stay fits over the pins and the window is shut tight.
  18. [/*]
Web:https://www.degolhardware.com/
Posted 11 Dec 2020

jackson321 says
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. official site
Posted 11 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic