Looking for a solar panel system

765 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
savice

Total Posts: 0

Has anyone here bought solar panels? My parents is interested in  solar panel system in California and asked my advice, so I just want to gather info here. Are solar panel system worth it or not? What are some general tips on this matter? Any info about the solar panel companies and where to lease or order? 
I'd greatly appreciate any good feedback on the matter I might have missed during my solar panel research. Thanks for your opinion!
Posted 17 Dec 2020

Evacony says
Solar panels have revolutionized renewable energy consumption all over the world. These panels absorb the sun’s direct rays and use solar energy to generate electricity and heat. Solar panels are basically the easiest and the most convenient means to reduce our dependence on non-renewable energy resources.
Posted 26 Dec 2020

Lacana says
I am just planning to install solar panels. I've read a lot about it and got many reviews, all of them are positive. In my view, it's a great investment in your own house, besides it will pay off in the future. If you want to know all the prices and details, just check this website.
Posted 26 Dec 2020

MarkUltra says
I was looking at solar systems on a page called Renogy but the topic of Battery chargers that are some portable solar panels called me a lot but I have many doubts, one of them is that if these products do not get hotter and can get to explode?
Posted 17 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic