My Tam's MV achieved 'great' despite controversy

347 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yeuamnhac118

Total Posts: 0

Although the person complimented the criticism, the MV True also went wrong of singer My Tam still surpassed 1 million views and entered the Top 8 popular of YouTube after 12 hours of release.
After a long absence, My Tam "broke" the Vpop music industry with MV True also failed to cooperate with musician Khac hung ác. My Tam received many compliments from fans from the carefully invested image m?p the catchy, easy-to-listen and easy-to-familiar melody.
=> Nghe nh?c online va tai nhac mp3 nhac.vn truc tuyen tai day
However, besides the "winged" compliments, this product of the voice of the Story singer has not yet begun Kh?ng receive many mixed opinions. Some viewers believe that the melody of this song is somewhat old compared m?p the taste of listening to âm thanh today, even some accounts think that the MV content is quite confusing.
=> Nghe t?i bài hát Ði v? nhà - Ðen Vâu, JustaTee mp3 https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/di-ve-nha-justatee-den-soYw4la truc tuyen tai day
However, after 12 hours of release, the b?t d?u MV of My Tam has exceeded m?t million views và entered the Top 8 popular of YouTube with thousands of interactions on social networking platforms. In addition, the do?n phim showing My Tam's choreography in this song on the fanpage also attracted more than 13,000 interactions. It can be seen that although the comeback product of the brown-haired Hoa is controversial this time, it does not deny the influence of the female singer in the Vietnamese âm thanh market.
=> Nghe t?i bài hát Chúng Ta C?a Hi?n T?i - Son Tùng M-TP mp3 https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/chung-ta-cua-hien-tai-son-tung-m-tp-solpo1X truc tuyen tai day
In addition béo being released on YouTube, True & false will be released on digital music sites such as Spotify, táo âm thanh, iTunes, ... In the near future.
Different from products released before, this MV by My Tam uses a series of images to convey the message of the song instead of sketching a story about a character throughout the MV. In the MV, singer Sai transforms with many different styles: gentle, feminine with a dress in the middle of a forest of flowers, chic, personality in a power suit và mature, full of experience with shirt costumes. In each image, My Tam transforms into different characters to convey messages about love, about a girl's confused feelings about the change of her lover. It is known that the female singer has changed more than 15 outfits combined with accessories from famous brands l?n bring the perfect frame m?p the audience.
Posted 31 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic