Reema Chat script

4118 views 25 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Total Posts: 1124

pataykhan <Q>i want to ask .. is reema khan too?? ... it was surprise .. why she was not called reema khan before
reema <A>reema khan was nt used before as it was not needed but for starting her production house RK prod..it ws neccessary to mention her full name due to enrollment reason. so thts the only reason

mani <Q>my question what is the difference of your film to other pakistani films?
reema <A>it is comparatively technically, strong script and good post production efforts as compare to past movies

sabrina <Q>ap to kisi bat ka jawab hi nahi da rahaeen to akhbar main kiaun diya a chat karan
reema <A>mein yahan aur aur aap logou sei baatein kar tu rahee hou online

aeztravel <Q>AS I WAS IN MADINAH WITH MINE PARENTS SO I USED TO PRAY FOR YOU IN MASJID -E- NABVI SHAREEF
reema <A>oh..thank u so much ..god bless u

dapper_swine <Q>ap kai kahtir office sai 2 hrs kee leave lee hai...
reema <A>mairee khatir 12 aug ko chutee lai leejyei ga

anum_ahmed <Q>aap ko indin kon sa hero acha lagta hai
reema <A>aamir khan

faiza <Q>i,m faiza from khi i like u very much
reema <A>thank you ..i like my fans too

Odd <Q>u want to coment on Meera doing Indian films
reema <A>no comments ..tht is meera's personal activity

black_ashes5_yahoo.com <Q>reema have you phone no. of aish.then plz plz plz plz plz plz give me
reema <A>sorry..tht her personal number.

hans_mukh <Q>MISS REEMA KI AGE POOCH SAKTA HOON KIA
reema <A>mairay chehray ko daikhay ..khud hi andaza hou jai ga

gull_nikhat_hotmail.com992 <Q>dear rema app ka cell number kia haiapna cell number day?
reema <A>u can call geo and ask for my number
............................ Bewafa joined.............
Tehseen_Ahmed <Q>would you like to perform indiam movies.
reema <A>not yet

koi_hai_hum_sa <Q>Reema G, Though Javed Sheikh aur Ajab Gul nay kaseer Sarmaya se films tayyar ki aur un ki films hit bhi gayeen laikin un ki films mein kaafi flaws thay, ab jaisa keh aap nay bhi aik film kaseer sarmaya aur jadeed technology se tayyar ki hai, kya yeh film har lihaz se flawless ho gi?
reema <A>i have tried my best ..now u could judge better

Mohsin <Q>You seem to be quite knowledgeable about deen and religius affairs. Have you ever thought whatever you do is according to our deen's premises?
reema <A>god has given us 2 ways haqooq ul ibad and huqooq ul Allah and i am trying to do justice with both

Zulifqar <Q>is film ka baray may app ka phely say ko programm tha ya kisi say impress ho kar ya film banai
reema <A>mushkilat ko dekh kar

zafariqbal <Q>We wish you best of luck regarding this and all your future projects. What is justification of casting an Indian girl when we have so much talent
reema <A>she dont belong to India she is UK model and she was the need of my script .

Lakhani <Q>Plz reply me i repeat my question " Have u plan to make flim like Mira??"
reema <A>of course..if i get the script then definitely and i will try to change her image

zafariqbal <Q>Why you casted yourself in the film did you belive that there is no ther star who could have perform your role. you have tried to benefit and to seek projection to give suport to your ending career as film star.
reema <A>listen i believe if u betray yr work its mean u r betraing yr self i have justice with my script

sameer_ <Q>aap kasi hain ALLAH aap ko umar daraz kare n aap ki yeh aane wali movie hit ho jayein yeh humari dua hai
reema <A>thankyou dear ,ditto

reema_ka_aashiq <Q>aap ki film ki jo song hai who aap ne pkistanis singr si kyo nahi karwai
reema <A>for a time being change i used Indian Talent

supershah <Q>Reema khan we are waiting for your valuable replies kindly feel your presence
reema <A>i am here dear, and answering ur questions

waqas <Q>Well Reema jee i wish to know what you feel is the most different aspect of this movie in this so competetive environment! hope your effort would bring the ppl back to cinemas...!
reema <A>it is the script, music and post production

REGARDS <Q>hello REEMA sis how are you ? i hope fir and fineas ever well i like the way of ur talking u seem to be humble do u ? ur sis and well wisher best of luck for ur movie
reema <A>i am very humble and down to earth..thanks alot

hina238 <Q>aap ki naii film kab a rahee hay
reema <A>12 aug..all over Pakistan

KING <Q>aap ka Star sign kay hay?
reema <A>Libra

Zulifqar <Q>app ka apni shahdi k barey me kia khial hay kab karin gi
reema <A>i am extrememly .bt god knows better

Amir <Q>If your film flopped than do you carry on your ......Film Directing career
reema <A>first ill take a rest and then definitely

Ahsan <Q>hi reema howz the reports about the music of film??? i havn't heard any rocking number from it..
reema <A>i dnt get it wat kind of rocking number u want..its romantic and very melodic music

army_commando2005 <Q>App Agar Shoaib Mansooor k sath Direction kerti to hpe ur movie ill be very sucessfull
reema <A>he doesnt have time and i hope ull like my efforts as a director

Aslam_Sanjrani <Q>is there any other team member of "koi Tujh sa Kahan" like simran venna
reema <A>no

sarmad <Q>u could have named your new movie koi tujh saa kahaa like anmol.what do you think?
reema <A>i will think first according to the script then ill choose the name..although nice name suggestion frm u ..thanx

zami <Q>Thanx God..Reena g Reply of my question i am waiting for u since 1150
reema <A>sorry ..for the delay..there r lots of question still in pending

zafariqbal <Q>pakistan is facing huge problems like poverty, terrorims, political instibility etc., why you have selected a topic which is not our immediate problem
reema <A>how can u say tht..first u watch my film and then u can say abt it

sarmad <Q>do you offer namaz and read the holy quran?
reema <A>alhumdullilah.. i do

mani <Q>can we say that its a film which we can watch with our family?
reema <A>100 percent..its a complete family film

Ahsan_Khaliq <Q>are you by birth from Multan]
reema <A>no ..i am frm Lahore

sarmad <Q>what about your matrimony?would it be love or arranged?
reema <A>love

Sunny_ <Q>achaa iss film ki itni papular honaye ki kaya waja hai, iss main koi khaas bat??
reema <A>routine sei hat kar hai

Aslam_Sanjrani <Q>reema what is the difference of valguarity and glamour to you, because i did read this news that the people will see glamour not valguarity in Koi tujh sa kahan
reema <A>i havent used cheap costume and cheap angles ..i exposed my heroines in a graceful manner

Lakhani <Q>mein yeh kasay man loo kay app REEMA hai
reema <A>trust me ,,mei reema hou ..u can later watch clipping on GEO

supershah <Q>Reema I have to ask about the Total Cost of your film
reema <A>the most expensive film ever in Pak

ITCN <Q>HI r
Posted 12 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic