Treatment of metastatic prostate cancer

510 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
William0381

Total Posts: 0

More often than not, we are completely irresponsible about our health. Only when there is no strength to endure, we go to the doctor. So it was with me. For a long time I did not pay attention to the various symptoms that appeared and drowned them out with medications. When I got tested, it turned out that I had prostate cancer. It was scary to treat him in his own country and turned to https://bookinghealth.com/disease/metastatic-prostate-cancer for help. They helped me find a qualified clinic and get treatment. Now, being healthy, I advise everyone to listen more to their health.
Posted 14 Jan 2021

Calios23 says
Will there ever be a vaccine against cancer?
Posted 28 Dec 2022

Helis says
I often hear the question - Will there ever be a vaccine against cancer?
For the thousands of different diseases collectively known as cancer, no. However, vaccines and quality preparations already exist for specific diseases, fenben lab fenbendazole buy online.
The hepatitis B vaccine prevents hepatocellular carcinoma. Human papillomavirus prevents cervical (and penile/anal) cancer.
Posted 28 Dec 2022

Calios23 says
Cancer is a disease that affects millions of people around the world and is one of the leading causes of death. The good news is that there are many ways to fight cancer, and one of the most effective is through diet. A balanced and healthy diet can help prevent the development of cancer and even improve the chances of survival for those who are already suffering from the disease. In this article, we will explore what makes food the perfect food against cancer.
Posted 12 Feb 2023

Calios23 says
Antioxidants and phytochemicals are essential components of a cancer-fighting diet. Antioxidants help protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals, which can lead to the development of cancer. Phytochemicals, on the other hand, are compounds found in plant-based foods that have been shown to have anti-cancer properties. These substances work together to prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Posted 12 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic