Fix Plugged In Not Charging Non-Removable Battery Problem

785 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Juneee1

Total Posts: 26

Your laptop’s battery icon showcharging when you plug your laptop’s power adapter into a power socket if its
battery is properly inserted. But sometimes, you may receive an error message on your laptop indicating, “plugged in not charging windows 10 non removable battery”. Thiserror message will appear when you move your laptop’s mouse over the battery icon located at the bottom-right corner of the desktop.

Common methods to solve your laptop battery isn’t charging issue

Whenever the laptop battery“Plugged in not charging” issue appears on Windows 10 system, apply any of the following solutions to fix the problem. This message generally implies that the battery wasn’t charging even when it is properly inserted or if it is a non-removable battery. Apply any of the following methods to troubleshoot it:

Method 1:
Uninstall your battery driver
Method 2: Run Power Troubleshooter
Method 3: Remove and reinsert the battery
Method 4: Update your BIOS

This laptop battery Plugged innot charging issue may come again in your system after few days. In such a case, you must have an antivirus application stored on your system to protect your system from such threats. Properly scan your system for any external malware or viruses.

Posted 15 Jan 2021

I spared as a most venerated it to my bookmark page list and will return soon. You should look at my site as well and reveal to us what do you think about our site. Clicking here?
Posted 22 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic