KTSK.....My Review

5254 views 736 replies
Reply to Topic
Straight

Total Posts: 434

well...it was hard to find us seats coz cinema was house full on the third day of the release of the movie.....

starts off in a happy manner (everyone is livin happily).....well knitted dialogues and dramatic situations coupled with catchy songs with good picturisation drag the movie forward.....it's not an action movie but doesnt let u get bored till its interval....well in the 2nd half it gets dead slow as reema has tried her best to brighten her character. Half of the 2nd interval is all abt reema's ghum and soug (lol) .....movie keeps on going at a very slow pace..and suddenly the end comes....the only thing i hate abt dis movie was its end....it was kinda typical and predictable....i had already told ma frens k ab yeah ho ga....aur exactly the same thing happend....lol...

good things abt the movie are:
It's not vulgar...saaf suthri family movie
It's got good music with excellent picturisation ang good dances...
its the first directional venture of Reema and it didnt look like her first direction
story is well knitted with beautiful dialogues and dramatical situations
&
Momi acted well...which i wasnt expecting...lol

things that I didnt like abt the movie:
Its very slow paced
Looks like dat Reema owns the 2nd half....theirs Reema in every seen...i was kinda fed up of seeing her in every scene...
It doesnt have a good and shocking end....

Overall its a good effort..shud be appreciated.and will be a hit inshallah

Posted 16 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well the film is getting mixed reviews but is doing decent business.

another film release on the same day 'Ziddi Rajput' is a big hit in the small cities, it has heavy vular and eroticisim scenes.
Posted 16 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Akhir is film ki Sahi report kiya hai
Posted 16 Aug 2005

yoyo said:

well the film is getting mixed reviews but is doing decent business.

another film release on the same day 'Ziddi Rajput' is a big hit in the small cities, it has heavy vular and eroticisim scenes.

cant eb mixed
Posted 16 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Well the real outcome of the film will be known next week.
Posted 16 Aug 2005

well its doing gr8 in karachi dont know abt other cities.
Posted 16 Aug 2005

Straight says
well...its has achieved the "Hit" status now....its confirm hit now.....many newspapers have declared it a super hit..

so AAP SAB KO MUBARIK HO....
Posted 16 Aug 2005

yoyo says
no movie can be a hit after just 5 days, first time im hearing that.

the film will be a hit when it makes profit and for that it will have to stay in the cinemas for a month.
Posted 16 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
hi guys well film has been declared a hit by local newspapers if anyone else has watched the film please post your review
Posted 16 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
kyun jaab KYUN TUMSE ITNA PYAAR hai ko cinema mein lage 5 min bhi nahie hoye thhee to usse ap hi logo ne hit kar diya thaa. aur KOI TUJHSA KAHA ko srif 5 din hoye hai aur usse hit keh diya hai to aap ko merchi lag gayie hai kya!!!!!!
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Kyun Tum Say Itna Pyar Hai ko 7 Din huwey to Mulk Bhar Is Ney 1 Haftey mein 2.50 Crore ka Bussiness Kiya to Aur Ziyada SuperHit Huwi Jo Film Ziyada Acchi Hoti Usko Pehley sey hit kehna buri baat thori hai balkey usey release honey sey pehley trailor dekh kar hit kar dena chahiye Aur KTSIPH abhi tak show full jaraha hai accha business kar rahi hai mein Punjab Mein gaya tha pata chala Khawateen ki Parjosh Request par yeh Film Chal rahi hai Mere Khaiyaal Sey Inshallah Silver Jubilee Mukammal karey gi mein to kehta hoon isey Golden Jubilee mukammal karni chahiye Logo ka keha hai Yeh Film 21 sey zaayed martba dekhi ja sakti hai mein yeh film 4 baar dekh kar aachuka hoon
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Koi Tujh sa kahaan ka Is Tharsday tak report aajaeyee gi Mein yahan Bata don ga is ney kitna bussiness kiya
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo says
sorry but it has not been housefull, there has never been a pakistani film that has gone house full, you can call it good business and plenty of people at the cinemas but thats not housefull.
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo said:

sorry but it has not been housefull, there has never been a pakistani film that has gone house full, you can call it good business and plenty of people at the cinemas but thats not housefull.

what is wrong wid u do u get money from lucman to make fun of other movies and promote his movie i mean ur posts sound kiddish most of the times u said there has never been a paki film that has gone house full my dear kid yeh dil apka huwa was opened to house full on the first day i my self got the ticket in black,another movie commando also opened to house full infact some people watched the first show by7 sitting on the steps and even standing between the seats i guess u better stick wid lucman and pehla pehla pyar rather then posting these kiddish things.
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo says
charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

what is wrong wid u do u get money from lucman to make fun of other movies and promote his movie i mean ur posts sound kiddish most of the times u said there has never been a paki film that has gone house full my dear kid yeh dil apka huwa was opened to house full on the first day i my self got the ticket in black,another movie commando also opened to house full infact some people watched the first show by7 sitting on the steps and even standing between the seats i guess u better stick wid lucman and pehla pehla pyar rather then posting these kiddish things.

did i even say anything about ppp or lucman, maybe you cant read but NO, it says nothing about mr.lucman or PPP there and im not being kidish your are being the kid here, you must have got a black ticket to see in your home theater, cos its a dam fact that after the 1990s no film has gone house full, and for your information commando was running to empty houses, it was a cheap only 3 crores so if it went houseful the film would have been a superhit and recovered costs easily, but no it was a flop, so please grow up, and if you have a fantasy for mr. lucman please dont share it here.

thank you,
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo do u live in pakistan??
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo says
i live in london
Posted 17 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
yoyo said:

charizmatic said:

yoyo said:

did i even say anything about ppp or lucman, maybe you cant read but NO, it says nothing about mr.lucman or PPP there and im not being kidish your are being the kid here, you must have got a black ticket to see in your home theater, cos its a dam fact that after the 1990s no film has gone house full, and for your information commando was running to empty houses, it was a cheap only 3 crores so if it went houseful the film would have been a superhit and recovered costs easily, but no it was a flop, so please grow up, and if you have a fantasy for mr. lucman please dont share it here.

thank you,
good jokes
Posted 17 Aug 2005

allrite mr yoyo keep on posting what ever u want to i dont care now chill
Posted 17 Aug 2005

yoyo said:

you live in london...not in pak
Posted 17 Aug 2005

the title song is nice.
so whats the full cast of this film?
Posted 17 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Yoyo you are talking rubbish that no Pakistani film has been houseful.

Regarding KTSK, the manager of the Metropole Cinema has said the film has broken the 58 year record of the Cinema regarding business for the first 3 days. The previous record was held by the film Commondo.
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Honeynrrn says
Bush_Blasta said:

so whats the full cast of this film?

Reema,Momi,Nadeem Baig,Irfan khosaat,Veena Malik,Simran n Babrik Shah.

As far as Movie is concerned it has done a great buissence so far.Acorrding to Geo Cinema's r full even in the 5th day.The people who watched the movie said that it was a great family picture n will prove to be a block buster.The good sign is families n females r coming to watch it n r appreciating Reema's effort.Plus they said that Reema is very excited,happy n enthuastic cuz of the response she got from the auddience.
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Straight says
yeah rite...it has broken 58 years old record of lollywood....earned 1 Lac 58 thousand rupees in one single show on 1st day....and as i have already mentioned in my review that it was houseful even on its 3rd day....so yoyo wot else u call "A Houseful Show" come on yaar....houseful wohi hota hay na jab logon ko kharay ho kar movie dekhni paray to believe u me k aisay hoa hay iss martaba...n yeah
i m gonna watch this movie again on Friday...lol...i didnt impress me at first...but now i m in love with it...dont know y...lol
MR NICE said:

Yoyo you are talking rubbish that no Pakistani film has been houseful.

Regarding KTSK, the manager of the Metropole Cinema has said the film has broken the 58 year record of the Cinema regarding business for the first 3 days. The previous record was held by the film Commondo.

Posted 18 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
excellent n impressive ye to hona hi tha its a well presented film thats y ppl specially women came out to watch it
Posted 18 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
i think pakistani cinemas jahil loog own karte hai. Cinemas mein jaab bethne ki jaga na ho to us waqat us paticular screen room ke door close kar dene chayie aur baki loog jo wait kar rahe hote hai unhe doosre show ki ticket di jaye is ke bajaye ke unhe screen room ke darwazee, chairs ke beeh ya phir stairs par beetha kar film deekhe. that is just jahil pana.

no cinema should allow that coz it can lead to some serious human rights but noo chalo karne do in logo ko manmani aur banne do jahil!!!!
Posted 18 Aug 2005

Straight says
aanizdabst said:

i think pakistani cinemas jahil loog own karte hai. Cinemas mein jaab bethne ki jaga na ho to us waqat us paticular screen room ke door close kar dene chayie aur baki loog jo wait kar rahe hote hai unhe doosre show ki ticket di jaye is ke bajaye ke unhe screen room ke darwazee, chairs ke beeh ya phir stairs par beetha kar film deekhe. that is just jahil pana.

no cinema should allow that coz it can lead to some serious human rights but noo chalo karne do in logo ko manmani aur banne do jahil!!!!

yeah...woteva
Posted 18 Aug 2005

yoyo says
it doesnt matter wat the cinema owners or producers say, they even say Kurian Shehar dian is housefull.

but on to the films business, it has got the best opening this year of 9 lacks in first 3 days.
Posted 18 Aug 2005

yoyo says
shahrukh khan said:

yoyo said:

you live in london...not in pak

your point is,

i am working on a new film magazine which 2 journlists in lhr and khr and they send me the latest updates.
Posted 18 Aug 2005

Honeynrrn says
aanizdabst said:

sunna hai Reema nai Lahore kay cinema owner ko achi khasi jhaar pelai hai naqis intizamat ke wajah say aur audience kay sath buray rawyay ki wajha say.Aur warning de hai ainda aisa na ho.
Posted 18 Aug 2005

aanizdabst said:

sitting in uk and saying that this is jahalat bu8t sorry to say u belong to the same country isn't batein karna duniya ka sab se easy kaam hai if u mind this jahalat that much then come and make a ciniplex or a multiplex to improve the situation rather then saying them jahil
Posted 18 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic