"Scholes" doubt "Bruno" is often a bad form when meeting with a big team.

626 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

?

Paul Scholes, the red-haired legend of Manchester United, admits that he is not happy at the Red Devils pillar Bruno Fernandes, showing in poor performance when facing big teams together.

"After you lost to the Plum team like Chef United, it shocked the world It is important to win the next match immediately. Despite how big the opponent is. ”Scholes opened up the issue with Premier League Productions.
"Admittedly, I regret our draw with Arsenal because it could affect the good momentum we had built, while Bruno Fernandes performed quite disappointingly."

"I don't argue that his performance since his move is world-class. Number of assists But if only in the last five English Premier League matches against a big team, Bruno can't do any opponent at all. "
"This is what worries me. And discovered that it was the reason Manchester United dropped from the top so quickly, okay .. we may be happy that the ranking is still good But if you hope to win a championship There was a big problem following for sure "

More information can be updated here >>joker game

Posted 02 Feb 2021

Now I'm in exile seein' you out kitchenremodelingsanantoniotexas.com
Posted 07 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic