Antai College of Economics and Management

892 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS) and SSRN are pleased to announce the Antai College of Economics and Management at Shanghai Jiao Tong
University, as the 2020 WRDS-SSRN Innovation Award winner for the Asia
Pacific region.To get more news about business school in China, you can visit acem.sjtu.edu.cn official website.

The WRDS-SSRN Innovation Award series elevates the visibility of
impact-focused research and the institutions that conduct it. Each year,
awards are presented to rising business schools from North America,
Europe and Asia Pacific regions to highlight innovation and research
excellence. Together, WRDS and SSRN, the world’s leading scholarly
research network, are advancing impact-focused research, changing policy
and practice at regulatory, national and global levels. In addition to
the Innovation Award, the organizations have developed the WRDS Research
Paper Series, a searchable repository of WRDS-cited papers submitted to
SSRN.

As a part of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, WRDS provides the leading business intelligence, data
analytics and research platform to global institutions – enabling
comprehensive thought leadership, historical analysis and insight into
the latest innovations in academic research.

Bob Zarazowski, managing director of WRDS, and Gregg Gordon, managing director of SSRN,
presented the award to Fangruo Chen, Dean of Antai College of Economics
and Management, during the virtual AACSB Asia Pacific Annual Conference.

"WRDS is delighted to recognize and support the impactful research taking
place at Antai College of Economics and Management," said Bob
Zarazowski. "We are pleased to highlight the prominence of their work."

Posted 04 Feb 2021

RyderDakin says
I need to thank you for composing a particularly significant article. I was searching for approaches to cook, however, everybody on YouTube was making terrible recordings. But I have a trust to buy a research paper for my help. Subsequent to perusing your article cautiously, I will see how to make it, a debt of gratitude is in order for this post.
Posted 14 Feb 2021

bigear says
Clash of lights S2 is another amazing server that can be used to enjoy the popular COC experience with an entirely new touch. Yes, the basics remain the same as you get unlimited resources including gems, elixir, gold, and dark elixir when you upgrade to Clash of lights server S2. 
Posted 14 Feb 2021

I think must teach the modded Apks development to their students as this is going to be a world as well as nation changing idea.
Posted 16 Jun 2021

apkkite says
Download Kingdom wars mod apk Last version, Easy to install for Android the best mod available to get many resources for free. Previously I had been looking for a real version of the kingdom wars mod apk[u] [/u]and without so many problems when downloading, but especially when playing in the kingdom wars apk.
Posted 26 Sep 2021

stephen645 says
Balls rolling on long slopes were brought into the game for fun. Slope game is a challenging game in which you must control the ball in a speed race. With a beautiful interface that combines simple gameplay with a variety of interesting challenges, players will have a lot of fun.
Posted 10 Dec 2021

Jaskons1 says
That's  a very infromative content and also looking for more like these. Please share it on my WhatsApp pro If you have found it any where else.
Posted 14 Jan 2023

Reply to Topic