How much does it usually cost to renovate a smaller home?

464 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
franksmith1863

Total Posts: 194

How much does it usually cost to renovate a smaller home?
Posted 06 Feb 2021

The range of costs depends completely on your tastes, imagination, and of course your budget. You ask to renovate the whole home? Replace the kitchen and baths? New flooring? Are there any problems from water leaks? How is the overall structure? The question is not easy answer without knowing the scope of your plan and local market costs for trades.So, I'll offer a range based on the homes square footage: $30 sq ft to repair and repaint walls and ceilings, replace flooring and upgrade (not rebuild) your bathrooms. You can still live in your home during the reno.Then you can get to $100 a sq ft to gut and rebuild the home including full kitchen and bath rebuilds, new flooring using mid grade materials including any required electrical or plumbing changes. You would need to live elsewhere during the rebuild as well.
Posted 08 Feb 2021

freestown7 says
I will probably agree with the previous statement, it will definitely depend. Still,  I recommend to give a try to Fittra Construction, the best commercial construction companies london. Thanks to the services of these professionals, you can quickly renovate the home of your dream. I wish you good luck
Posted 08 Feb 2021

geebranz says
Posted 22 Feb 2021

Reply to Topic