What is the cause of the habit of "biting your nails"?

824 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
jira13578

Total Posts: 0

Have you ever wondered if xo auto Why do some people have the habit of biting their nails? What causes the behavior of nail biting? We go to find the answer together. And learn how to fix them that will make them stop biting your nails From the article below
Fangs And habit
Most of the habit of biting nails is a habit that has been carried around since childhood. In childhood who like to bite nails It may be because of it fangs. Who likes to bite everything, even fingernails - own toenails But if reaching adulthood Still unable to stop the habit of biting nails May be used to And already got into the habit
Stress and anxiety
Psychological states that Individuals who have grown up but still have a habit of biting their nails Showing that it may be considered a compulsive disorder Due to accumulated stress Including having anxiety This habit of biting nails can be found in both women and men. By biting the nails that fall into the category of mental illness Patients often show symptoms such as biting their own nails while absent. Or biting one's nails until deformed and bleeding wounds, etc.
Bad nails, broken teeth, risk of infection!
Nail biting can be just a temporary behavior. But if it becomes a habit until it cannot be resolved It may cause the shape of the nail is not beautiful, deformed. And, of course, it also affects personality. It may cause disease or health problems in various ways as well. Whether it is a matter of teeth that can be damaged due to nibbling Including the issue of germs that are trapped under the nails Which normally the hand is already a breeding ground for many pathogens And during the day we touch many objects Nail biting is therefore the risk of introducing germs into the body. And may cause subsequent infections
How to prevent biting your nails
Nail polish
Nail polish will help to bite the nails. Have a more difficult chance Because nail polish has a bitter taste Thus making this a method that is quite effective. Which if anyone who likes to bite their nails a lot, but having already painted their nails does not help This work may require a doctor. And diagnose what the cause really is in order to receive the correct treatment
Short nails
Keeping your nails short will help reduce biting. Because when nails are short, it may not cause fangs. Which cutting nails to be short that It does not mean that it should be cut short on the film. But to cut short, polite as normal people contrast. Another thing is to suggest that you try to carry a nail clipper with you. Because sometimes it may cause the urge to bite nails to change to want to trim nails instead.
Chewing gum
Chewing gum is one solution that allows you to gradually change your behavior. But if they act regularly and know to restrain Think more about the impact Will make the habit of biting nails gradually disappear by itself

Posted 08 Feb 2021

lifetime says
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   real estate agents Oahu
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!  Lees Summit garage doors
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   locksmiths Lehi
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.   garage doors Lake Worth FL
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.   garage door Sunrise
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!   West Jordan garage door repair
Posted 02 Mar 2021

lifetime says
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.     garage door repair Summerlin Nevada
Posted 02 Mar 2021

Posted 05 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic