What Causes Yellow Nails? How to be cured

482 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
jira13578

Total Posts: 0

Yellow  slotxo nails is a symptom that can occur with girls. Who likes to paint nails as a soul And caused by other health problems such as diabetes, but how do you know that the yellow toenail is that? The cause And what should I do when I have yellow nails? Today we have the answer for each other.
Causes of Yellow Nails
1. Nail polish Girls who polish their nails if they use poor quality nail polish products. It does not contain UV protection agents or apply nail polish without priming the nails first. It will cause problems with yellow nails. Because nail polish will destroy the internal nail tissue Causing yellow nails to follow
2. Diabetes for people who have not painted their nails. But has yellow nails The cause may come from that you are suffering from diabetes. Because there is too much sugar in the body Causing sugar to combine with collagen and protein in the nails As a result, the nails are yellow. In addition to yellow nails There are also other symptoms, such as weakness, tiredness, and frequent urination.
However, besides diabetes, there are other factors. That can cause yellowing of the toenails such as heavy smoking, lymphatic disease, thyroid disease, liver and kidney disease, vitamin E deficiency, fungal infection under the nail, etc.
How to cure yellow nails
Girls who find themselves with yellow nails Can be solved by the following simple methods
1. Solve yellow nails with warm water and lemon.
Soak your nails in warm water for 10 minutes, then rest your nails for 2-3 minutes and then rub the lemon onto your nails, rest the nails for another 5 minutes, then rinse. It will help relieve yellow nails.
2. Fix yellow nails with lemon and baking soda.
Mix the lime and baking soda together until it forms a thick paste. Then apply the nail mask and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it to make nails stronger. More moist
3. Correct yellow nails with bleach toothpaste
Whitening toothpaste that makes the teeth whiter. Can be used to bleach nails to make them white. With the introduction of toothpaste squeezed onto the nails Leave the mask or scrub around 5-10 minutes and rinse.
4. Eat foods with calcium.
Especially dairy foods, yogurt, spinach, nuts, eggs, oysters and small fish, etc., all of which have properties of calcium that will help maintain healthy nails. And have a normal nail color
Yellow nails can occur, it can be resolved. It depends on the cause. If it is from the use of poor quality nail polish remover, it can be taken out of this method that we can use to fix it. But if caused by other health problems You should seek advice from your doctor to determine the appropriate and correct course of treatment. Will be the best

Posted 10 Feb 2021

marengo says
If you are curing your nails but you definetely got to have them done for a photo shoot or a special occasion, you may want a pretty manicure which will hide you nails, in case you are still struggling with certain nail issues. 
From my personal experience I would say that a proper manicure with gel polish will protect your nails and save them brom breakage. 
Posted 24 Mar 2023

reekin says
I agree that sometimes despite all the problems with nail you got to have your nails done perfectly. Still, there are tons of ideas for easy manicure, which will just make your hands look beautiful and sometimes even prevent you nails from breaking. I had really weak nails, and the gel polish manicure is one of the things that actually helped me a lot. You should try to get your manicure done in summer nail colors because it will look amazing and cheer you up definetely. 
Posted 24 Mar 2023

trexgameaz says
Hi! After reading a few of the postings, I realized that I had never been to this website before, despite the fact that I could have sworn that I had been here before. On the other hand, I can't express how happy I am that I discovered red ball run 3 en and make sure to check back!
Posted 26 May 2023

Gevorg says
It's a wonderful thing to want to satisfy others, especially your friends. But keep in mind that you must first be happy with yourself in order to delight others. I'll recommend the website read more where you may select a design that suits your preferences. There are pictures with examples so you may see how the tattoos appear on various body shapes, since this is a crucial factor in making a decision.
Posted 28 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic