Music main strength of Reema’s film

4403 views 280 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Total Posts: 1124

Music main strength of Reema's film
by GHULAM HUSSAIN

Lollywood star Reema Khan's film Koi Tujh SA Kahan is doing well at the box office. The movie has once again drawn the cinema goers attention. The film music is quiet enticing

No doubt Reema has struggled hard to make a worth seeing movie but if one excludes Amjad Bobby's (late) endeavour in Reema's maiden venture being a director, it turns out to be a rigid formula type story. All the songs of the film have the richness of the melodies especially the theme song of the movie. And this song is the asset of the movie.

The sudden death of Amjad Bobby is great loss for Lollywood. He was the last composer of the sequel of Khwaja Khursheed Anwar, Baba G A Chisti, A Hameed, Master Inayat Hussain, Rashid Attrey, Noshad, Master Abdullah, Rehman verma, and Nisar Bazmi. After his death there was no one who could fill the vacuum of Amjad Bobby. From his four sons only Faisal the youngest one is interested in music Amjad Bobby's younger brother Moeen Bobby is also a composer.and assisted his brother in India. Amjad was the first choice of all top producers such as Shehzad Gul,Sajjad Gul, Rasheed Khwaja, Javed Sheikh, Sayeed Noor and others for composing music of their movies. His all movies were musical hit like Shehzad Gul's "Gher Kab Aoa Gey", "Tery Pyar Mein", and "Imaan" which is under production.Sajjad Gul's Dewanne teray Pyar Ke, Syed Noor's Sangam, Sargam, Ghonghat, Rajo Ban gya Gentleman, Javed sheikh's Chief Sahib , Mujhe Jeenay Do, Yes Boss, Kahin pyar na ho jai, yeh dil aap ka huwa and this upcoming film Khuley aasman kay neechay is still in the pi[peline. Then director javed raza's upcoming film Kabhi Pyar na Karna which is also being shot in India. After the release of all these Bobby's upcoming films, the Pakistani people will be deprived off from listening the melodious urdu songs.

Posted 20 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Without any doubt the music is great of KTSK. What a composer the late Amjad Bobby was.
Posted 20 Aug 2005

so true
Posted 20 Aug 2005

STANDARD says
but yaar...reema movie is bakwas...I have got bored on cinimas...
and here in karachi..cinimas is almost empty...
all is lie..yar..may be 2 to 3 days were full..
but biz has finished..because movie is nothing to attration a second time..
dont know about other cities..
reema says..movies is family..but some scenes are nude...
and reema herself is not suitable in her film..
reema is flop actress.but she has proved a good director..
in future she can make a good movies..
Posted 20 Aug 2005

yoyo says
response has been mixed, but film is still a hit.

there is a vulgar part in song with mo rana and veena malik,
Posted 21 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well the latest figures for the 1st week of ktsk are 40 lacks, which is below salakhein and YDAKH and higher then ktiph.
Posted 21 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
some one posted a report here that ktsk did the business of 90 lac in first week.all reviews r positive so it cant b a flop film.Reema is looking so pretty n smart.so is Mommi.their couple is nice.
Posted 21 Aug 2005

yoyo says
90 lacks is impossible on 15 prints.
Posted 21 Aug 2005

Honeynrrn says
Reema a flop actress.. .....i dont think so.She is the only one in lollywood who i can bear......not only bear i love her cuz of her excellent acting skill,beauty n character .She is the only beautiful actress in lollywood n although she is there for 15 yrs,she still looks younger than ever.She is looking extremely gorgeous in the movie n suits well plus i agree Momi/Reema couple is adorable .
Posted 22 Aug 2005

yoyo said:

response has been mixed, but film is still a hit.

there is a vulgar part in song with mo rana and veena malik,

?????
Posted 22 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Reema Is A Good Actress And Best Director of Lollywood. Reema Like Pakistani Ashwariya Rai. Shee Is not Flop Actress. Reema Ney Bataya tha aaj kal acchi Film naheen ban rahi is liye mene Film mein kaam naheen kiya. Ji Yeh Bilkul Sahi hai Reema ney kaha tha ke Yeh Family Film ho gi lekin yeh Family Film nehaan thi. Logo ney Bhut Shikayat ki ke Hum Yeh Samajh ker Cinemas gey ke yeh Family Film hogi Bachey Samait Family gai jab bahir aaye to kehney lagi Agar Reema ney Aesa na kaha hota ke yeh Family Film hai to Film Flop honey ka khatra tha lekin Reema ney Direction Kamal ki ki hai. Logo ney kaha agar Family Film Pakistan mein bani hai to YDAKH,KTSIPH Aur TBJNY.
Posted 22 Aug 2005

yup ppl doesnt even like family movies
Posted 22 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well from these clips it doesnt look like a family film.

Posted 22 Aug 2005

STANDARD says
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
yaar..yoyo!...where did u get these pics..may be camcoder..
this is piration yaar!
this is item song of this movie..reema is liar..
I am sorry to say...paindoo face is not gorgeous face..
her acting is nothing..
everybody knows..even babra sharif said..reema acting is weak..she can dance.only...
Posted 22 Aug 2005

yoyo says
saab ji, i got these pictures from gupshup forums.

but i think she is very gorgeous for a 35 year old women.

but her acting is definatly not good i agree with you, her big weak point is her emotional scenes and thats why mubasher lucman didnt pick her and went for resham instead for PPP, even thought reema belives it should have been her who should have been in the film and still tells lucman she had the right to accept or reject the film.
Posted 22 Aug 2005

Honeynrrn says
STANDARD said:

I am sorry to say...paindoo face is not gorgeous face..

paindoo face....u talking aboyut Reema if u talk about paindoo faces its of saima anti,resham,sana,nargis etc.

her is acting is nothing

I think u din't watch her movie Nikkah.....Nikkah,Niki Jai Han,jan teray naam were the perfect example of her great acting.
Posted 22 Aug 2005

STANDARD said:

but yaar...reema movie is bakwas...I have got bored on cinimas...
and here in karachi..cinimas is almost empty...
all is lie..yar..may be 2 to 3 days were full..
but biz has finished..because movie is nothing to attration a second time..
dont know about other cities..
reema says..movies is family..but some scenes are nude...
and reema herself is not suitable in her film..
reema is flop actress.but she has proved a good director..
in future she can make a good movies..

lolz got the shock of my life when i read this i was expecting a positive reply from u anywayz the comments wont make a difference its a hit and its still doing gr8 at the box office.

Posted 22 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
yoyo said:

but her acting is definatly not good i agree with you, her big weak point is her emotional scenes and thats why mubasher lucman didnt pick her and went for resham instead for PPP, even thought reema belives it should have been her who should have been in the film and still tells lucman she had the right to accept or reject the film.

hahaha what a joke.Resham is no doubt brialliant actress but she cant compete Reema's beauty glamour n style.i can say surely that if ppp would have been released on 12th aug it would have been a flop.nobody would like to watch Resham intead Reema.as far as vulgar scenes r concerned i think its the demand of script.ab vamp namaz to nahin parey gi she has to attract hero towards him.one song is not vulgarity.and sorry to say ktsiph was not a family film.women dont want to watch action films.
Posted 22 Aug 2005

Man,,,she directed this movie...they cant live without that
Posted 22 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
yeh to hona hi thaaa jaab bhi koi pakistan mein kaam karta hai usmein se nukas nikalana to aab ek kisam ki aadat ban gayie hai!!! inshallah wn i make film that will be ssoon by allah grace i wont give a DAMN about wat some other director or actor thinks about my film. and same goes to the audience if they dont wana watch good quality films with good story line etc then they can go to hell by all mean its not gnna effect me coz i knw that i can compete with bollywood and hollywood and make something out of lolywoood and i am not taklking about just me only now every new talent camn do it as long as ppl stop taking NUKAS out of there work!!!!!
Posted 23 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
yoyo I must give you credit because I have no idea what do you have against Reema but digging up all this dirt.

I do agree that Resham might might be a better actress but its not Reema's fault entirely because right from her first flick she has always been labelled as a dancing sensation. She hardly then got the roles where she could perform.

On the other hand watch films like Zever, a brilliant film by Syed Nooor, or Nikkah, Aik Pagal Si Larki and Dil to Pagal hai and Reema proves her acting ability.

Aanizdabst are you seriously thinking of making a film. If yes then can I join you.

Posted 23 Aug 2005

Honeynrrn says
golimaro2 said:

hahaha what a joke.Resham is no doubt brialliant actress but she cant compete Reema's beauty glamour n style.i can say surely that if ppp would have been released on 12th aug it would have been a flop.nobody would like to watch Resham intead Reema.as far as vulgar scenes r concerned i think its the demand of script.ab vamp namaz to nahin parey gi she has to attract hero towards him.one song is not vulgarity.

yah thats right!Resham can never ever compete Reema in beauty,glamour or dancing skills......they both r equally good actresses but Reema dominates Resham in beauty.
By the way thoes pics r nothing as compared to PPP's trailors.Resham is wearing revealing outfits n to be very honest if u talk about vulgarity.....just wait for ur Luqman's movie.
Posted 23 Aug 2005

yoyo says
MR NICE said:

yoyo I must give you credit because I have no idea what do you have against Reema but digging up all this dirt.

I do agree that Resham might might be a better actress but its not Reema's fault entirely because right from her first flick she has always been labelled as a dancing sensation. She hardly then got the roles where she could perform.

On the other hand watch films like Zever, a brilliant film by Syed Nooor, or Nikkah, Aik Pagal Si Larki and Dil to Pagal hai and Reema proves her acting ability.

Aanizdabst are you seriously thinking of making a film. If yes then can I join you.

well the fact was lucman promised reema that she would be in PPP, but after she was thrown out and replaced by resham only because she can not act.
Posted 23 Aug 2005

yoyo says
Honeynrrn said:

golimaro2 said:

hahaha what a joke.Resham is no doubt brialliant actress but she cant compete Reema's beauty glamour n style.i can say surely that if ppp would have been released on 12th aug it would have been a flop.nobody would like to watch Resham intead Reema.as far as vulgar scenes r concerned i think its the demand of script.ab vamp namaz to nahin parey gi she has to attract hero towards him.one song is not vulgarity.

yah thats right!Resham can never ever compete Reema in beauty,glamour or dancing skills......they both r equally good actresses but Reema dominates Resham in beauty.
By the way thoes pics r nothing as compared to PPP's trailors.Resham is wearing revealing outfits n to be very honest if u talk about vulgarity.....just wait for ur Luqman's movie.

well i saw PPP last month on a special screening whihc lucman held and its not vulgar at all, you might see skimpy outfits but vulgarity at all, and reema might have more glamour then resham but reshma is a light year ahead of her in acting.
Posted 23 Aug 2005

yoyo says
golimaro2 said:

yoyo said:

hahaha what a joke.Resham is no doubt brialliant actress but she cant compete Reema's beauty glamour n style.i can say surely that if ppp would have been released on 12th aug it would have been a flop.nobody would like to watch Resham intead Reema.as far as vulgar scenes r concerned i think its the demand of script.ab vamp namaz to nahin parey gi she has to attract hero towards him.one song is not vulgarity.and sorry to say ktsiph was not a family film.women dont want to watch action films.

are you future teller, i dont think so. Plus actress dont make a film a hit or a flop, people want to see a good product and they would choose the better film, not the better actress.

and even if you look at reemas trailors on B4U they are looking very vulgar she is wearing backless saris with the camera zooming in on her back, do you think that is needed in the script.
Posted 23 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
yes MR NICE vi am working on a script and i knw that my story line is soo different then the usual.. i knw after reading this ppl will say yeh everyone says that their film is different then the usual but to tell u the truth wen JS said YDAKH is a totally new formula to tell u the truth that formula was already used in a fil where SAIMA, SHAAN and Momer Rana was init i forgot the name but yeh thats the one and it has been used in several other films in pakistan and india JS only changed the setting and the charaters and few other lines but ity was the usual...!!!!

KYUN TUMSE ITNA PYAAR hai i havent seen it but i can tell u its not an family film coz family dont wnt to see action in the so called FAMILY movies.. and AJAB GUL has action in his film .. i dont think so action flick is an family type of movie...!!!!!

and for reema i have nothing against her best of luck to her.... her movie looks a bit action too coz nearly all the charaters in the film hVE guns in their hands and for wat... can a pakistani make a movie without any offensive stuff in it... and the stoery line which says 2 happy coupls gets seperated coz there is a 3 person in them.. the wifde kills the 3 person and soo on.... ok that is like in my opnion already used in fareb i think and many more films... but lets see wat so differwent in her film i can say that i am waiting to see her film and bst of luck to her..

i cant say anything about LUcman coz i havebt seen any trailor of his film on GEo or any ehre else so i ant really say anything about him but my bst wishes with him and all the new commers...

the scripts which am working on i have done so many researched and stuff and come upo with different topics for my every script no matter if its romance, famile drama, action, fantasy adventuyre or wat eva and i knw that they are different too me thats up to the audience to decidce if they find anything different in the story line or wat eva.....

sure u can join in MR NICE but i ave to work on my scripts first and then look for some one who can produce it fiancially... and if pakistani industry is not willing to give new talent any chance then i would go to other countries and for sure i would go to bollyw wood for producer aDNeven here in UK and australlia and i can even try to reach USA for producers coz 1se if i decide to do somthing i would do it and no matter who eva the producer is the film will be relsea as a pakistani movie. a poroduer does not have to be from lollywood but i can make my film LOllywoodish !!!!!1 and taht is for sure that i will do it one day coz i aint bother abt ppl critisit coz tehy are just talks its not like its gnna effect me in a big way.. if they like it kool if they dont their lost!!!!
Posted 23 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
yes its not demand of script but a pinch of glamour we can say.thats what ppl want today.n by the way Ms Resham weared tooooo vulgar dresses in her most films she crossed the limits.now if ppp is released solo it has chance to get audience.in recent past producers have made wear thir heriones revealing dresses like in ktsiph n salakhien n in ppp also.
Posted 23 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
MR NICE said:

u r right
Posted 23 Aug 2005

yoyo are you son of luqman
Posted 23 Aug 2005

aanizdabst said:

yeh to hona hi thaaa jaab bhi koi pakistan mein kaam karta hai usmein se nukas nikalana to aab ek kisam ki aadat ban gayie hai!!! inshallah wn i make film that will be ssoon by allah grace i wont give a DAMN about wat some other director or actor thinks about my film. and same goes to the audience if they dont wana watch good quality films with good story line etc then they can go to hell by all mean its not gnna effect me coz i knw that i can compete with bollywood and hollywood and make something out of lolywoood and i am not taklking about just me only now every new talent camn do it as long as ppl stop taking NUKAS out of there work!!!!!

i hope you will make a family movie
Posted 23 Aug 2005

yoyo says
shahrukh khan said:

yoyo are you son of luqman

Posted 23 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic