Ashii says
kuch hakeekat bhi hai
but basically propoganda lagta hai

Posted 01 Sep 2005

new_beau says
SALL said:

kuch hakeekat bhi hai
but basically propoganda lagta hai

Kiya Matlab...do you think this info is not Correct ???
Posted 06 Sep 2005

Ashii says
writer has a prepared conclusion in his mind
"ismaili muslims nahi hote"

wot do u expect k yeh article kya ho ??

aar abhi koi shaks yeh baat zehn mei bitha k aik article likhna start kare k "muslims bure hote hein"
to believe me usse itna kuch SACH batein kehne ko milein gi k parhne wale ka khud se muslims per se yakeen uth jae ga

kissi ko galt sabit karne se bhi behtar hai k khud ko acha sabit karo

writer iss article se kya sabit karna chahta hai ??
yehi k qadyani aur shia ka masla kafi nahi hai
add this one too
Posted 06 Sep 2005

new_beau says
SALL ....The purpose of this Topic is not to tell somebody that he is wrong or right....Its related to new Education system in Pakistan...

I think The Basic theme is ...Pakistan's Education system is going under supervision of some people whom are not applying Islamic ways in their Lives...

Regarding your words that Agar koi Muslims ko bura samajh ker likhna shuru keray tou woh bohat kuchh likh sakta hay...YOU ARE RIGHT....But its not a matter of Muslim and ISMAILI.....Its about ISLAM and ISMAYEELIYET.....

And its CLEAR AS CRYSTAL that Ismaili Firqa is Not Muslim....Bcoz They are doing Against Islamic ways...WALLAH-O-A'ALAM BIS SAAWAB"
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Badal says
Agree to new_beau.

And Sall, you always get irritated when there is a talk about diffrenciating right from the wrong saying "you are spreading sectarianism" etc. Distinguishing right from the wrong and sticking to the right is the responsibility of every Believer. No one have a right to remain in darkness. Can you (or, do you) claim such a right?

Our Prophet already told us about splitting the Ummah in 73 sects, not for that we close our eyes like a Kabootar when we see them, instead to recognize them, refute them and stick to right sect (Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamat). And this is because of endeavours of the true followers of the Prophet on his order that this count will be restricted to 73, or otherwise if we close our eyes and let everyone do their work that that could be upto 73,000.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

Ashii says
i never take side of wrong,,, im trying to find out the truth
khud ko sahi sabit karne ka sab se asaan tareeka hai k doosre ko galt sabit kar do
and this is wot we always do

72 sects,, agree
but yeh hadees complete nahi hai
inn sects mei se sirf 1 sachai pe hoga,, yeh bhi kaha gaya hai,, aur sachai pe wohi hoga ko Quran aur Sunnah k raste pe rahe ga
khud ko SUNNI keh dene se hum sache nahi ban jate

our education sys s never been supervised by 'correct ppl'
agha khan univ is the only paki med inst jiss ka degree poori dunya mei recognised hai,, agar woh log galt hein to unn ka mukabla unhi k tareeke se karo,, aise "reliable" institutes hone chaiye jahan hamari influence zyada ho,,

koi galt hai to iss pe discuss ki jati hai,, apne points batae jate hein doosre k sunne jate hein,, phir kahin ja k faisla hota hai
aap ne to seeedha seedha statement de di

khair,,, once i read a joke k pehle zamane mei Islam k daire mei dakhil kiya jata tha,, ab nikala jata hai
keep on trying
Posted 09 Sep 2005

nikama says
meray khayal main neau-beau ka purpose basically tha to discuss the changes that agha khan board wants to bring abt in our education system.I have read the questions asked in the survey that the board carried out a few months ago.yaar honestly speaking,the questions were too bold for our society.as far Manto's short story"khol do" well its a good reading for a mature adult,but to include it in the syllabus of o-level urdu is something else.now I dont like to put every blame on American pressure,but the fact is that Bush admin.had serious reservations against the syllabus of Pakistani schools.in the 1st term of Bush,our fedral minister for education was one Zubaida Jalal who got so much thrashing from religious parties over the isuue of syllabus review,that gov. changed her port folio and brought Gen. Ashraf Jahangir Qazi then minister for railways to step in her shoes.now u people know or not but this man is considered to be one of the most liberal generals that we have.also being a retired general he is so far enjoing a sort of immunity from the criticism.and the last thing abt him,he reportedly is responsible for the purchase of sub-standerd loclmotives for pak railway from CHINA aur woh bhi itni price per jis main hum Japan se bullet train ka engine purchase ker saktay thay.lets see what he does with our already deteriorating education system.SO BAATON KI EK BAAT YE KE KUCH ARSE SE HUM ITNAY ZIADA AZAD AUR KHUDMUKHTAR NAHIN RAHE JITNEY WE USED TO BE IN THE PAST.now hamaray sylaabus ke decisions bhi baahir se ho ke aatay hain.
Posted 09 Sep 2005

Badal says
SALL said:

i never take side of wrong,,, im trying to find out the truth
khud ko sahi sabit karne ka sab se asaan tareeka hai k doosre ko galt sabit kar do
and this is wot we always do

you are trying to find out the truth, aur tareeka ye ikhtiyaar kia hai kay "do not talk about what is lie and truth", amazing..

aur '1' ko '2' say kam sabit kar do, ya '2' ko '1' say ziada, result aik hi niklay ga, isnt it? if two people differ tu aik ko ghalat sabit karain to doosra sahih sabit ho jata hai, ya aik ko sahih sabit karain tu doosra automatically ghalat sabit ho jata hai. result is the same. where is the difference?

SALL said:

72 sects,, agree
but yeh hadees complete nahi hai
inn sects mei se sirf 1 sachai pe hoga,, yeh bhi kaha gaya hai,, aur sachai pe wohi hoga ko Quran aur Sunnah k raste pe rahe ga
khud ko SUNNI keh dene se hum sache nahi ban jate

yes ofcourse khud ko Ahle Sunnah kehay say hum truly Ahle Sunnah nahi ho jatay. i meant the sect who is truly on Quran and Sunnah.

SALL said:

our education sys s never been supervised by 'correct ppl'
agha khan univ is the only paki med inst jiss ka degree poori dunya mei recognised hai,, agar woh log galt hein to unn ka mukabla unhi k tareeke se karo,, aise "reliable" institutes hone chaiye jahan hamari influence zyada ho,,

never been supervised by 'correct ppl', but also never been supervised by such a 'wrong ppl'. and we are not capable of bearing more degradation in our education system that may pollute the minds of our young generation and directly influences our society.

can you tell me why agha khan uni "ki degree poori dunya mei recognised hai"? No!
can you tell me why it has been supported and funded by non-muslim govenments? No!
can you tell me why our govt want it to supervise our edu sys when we have from non-muslim governments, and not before it? No!

If yes, then the only answer is "their edu sys is in compliance with western standards of profanity and vulgarity" ya phir ye kay "wo aasman say utray hain".

If you talk about the discipline, to madam aap kab dekha discipline wahan? have you ever visited AKU? come here and i will show much more discline in just the GCU lahore. door beth kar batain karna buhat asaan hota hai, jin kay sar par parti hai unhain hi pata hota hai haqeeqat ka. AKU nay tu apni asliyat pehlay din hi dikha di hai. Just bring the question paper AKU distributed in students some days ago and read it. 2 din tak sharam say (agar ho tu) moo par say surkhi nahi jaye gi.

SALL said:

koi galt hai to iss pe discuss ki jati hai,, apne points batae jate hein doosre k sunne jate hein,, phir kahin ja k faisla hota hai
aap ne to seeedha seedha statement de di

tu kis kaha kay se sab nahi hua, centuries guzar chuki hain is baat ko, gharhay murday ukharnay ka kia faida. still if you want to dig it up again, you are free to do so. pooch lain directly un say, un kay materials say consult kar lain, sab kuch aasman ki tarah saaf hai.

SALL said:

khair,,, once i read a joke k pehle zamane mei Islam k daire mei dakhil kiya jata tha,, ab nikala jata hai
keep on trying

aur jo log khud nikal jatay hain un kay baray main kia khyal hai? zahir jo log apnay beleives change kar lain gay, apna rasta badal lain gay, wo hi nikal jain gay, nikalay ga kon. jab koi differ karay ga tu aik na aik tu khud hi niklay ga, chahay aap isay nikalna hi keh lain aur khoob hansain.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

Ashii says
nikama s post is more comprehensive
pointing out a whole "bold" (debatable word) sys,,, na k aik firke ko ilzam de do

and Z
merit ka matlab samajhte hein aap ?????
agar han to shayad samajh jao k aik univ ki degree doosri se behtar kyun samjhi jati hai

jahan tak finance ka taluk hai to,,, our whole country is been funded and supported by non muslims gvt,, since last 60 yrs
ab bhugatne ka time hai
agar bhugatne ko tayyar nahi ho to soch samajh k mukabla karo,,

koi new sys, or law aise hi pass nahi ho jate,, burai apne hi society mei ho to bahir ka koi aa k kya teer maar le ga,, itne masoom bache to hein nahi hum k non muslim gvt apni marzi ka syllabus la k samne rakh dein aur sab aankhein band kar k maan lein
ismailis kitne hein pak mei ??   just tell me that
aik minority jab majority ko control karne lag jae to kasoor majority ka hi hota hai

agar new sys itna hi kharab aur bura aur "bold" lagta hai to kyun sab apne bachon ka futur k baare mei nahi sochte,, yeh aik do articles chaap dene se,, aur thore se naare maar dene se kuch nahi hota
may b pak k zyada log apne bachon ko yehi taleem dena chahte hon,, edu sys islam se door le ja raha hai to y dont parents pay more attention to their children's futur,,, log to apni jaan maar k paise laga k apne bachon ko pvt schools (jo k hein hi foreign schools)
jo nahi kar paate woh sirf iss liye k they dont have enuff money warna asal mei harr koi chahta hai k unn k bache "bahir k pvt schools" mei parhein
gvt n pvt schools ka course to hamesha se alag raha hai
the most famous pvt schools (jahan apne bachon ko admission dilwane liye log hazaron ki rishwat dete hein) unn ka islamic course to pehle bhi gvt schools wala nahi tha

i dont understand ab kya afat i hai
sys gvt nahi log banate hein,,,
woh log jo hamesha iss intzar mei rahein k koi kahin se aa k unn k halat badal de,, unn k saath to yehi hota hai

azaad,, khud-mukhtar,, self respect
haaaaaaaa,,
lemme laff...............
and u may b rite,, agar mujh mei sharam hoti to apne logon ki soch dekh k kab ki marr chuki hoti
but see im still alive and in goood health
Posted 10 Sep 2005

Badal says
Ab aap say baat nahi ban rahi tu pehli baat ko chor kar doosri taraf rukh mor rahi hain, chalo kuch tu samajh aya.

laikin ab aap jhoot aur deception ka sahara le rahi hain apnai kuch batoon ko durust sabit karnay kay liye, let me point out your lies and deceptions:

1) "our whole country is been funded and supported by non muslims gvt,, since last 60 yrs"

right to some extent, laikun main tu institutions ki baat kar raha tha madam, aur main nay AKU ki example di thi, na kay WAPDA ki. can you tell me kon say local (rum by muslims) institutes ko funds miltay hain directly non muslim govts say? just give me some examples. its a clear deception.

2) "koi new sys, or law aise hi pass nahi ho jate,, burai apne hi society mei ho to bahir ka koi aa k kya teer maar le ga"

again a lie and a deception, aap ko kis nay kaha kay koi law pass hua hai? kuch tu Khuda ka khof karain. this a decision of some mischievous people in the govt. na tu koi bill national assembly main pesh hua (sirf isi dar say kay reject ho jaye ga) na hi kisi authority ya logoon say is baray main opinion liya gya. kia saboot hai aap kay pass apni baat ka?

If you say kay govt kay log bhi humaray hi elect kiye huay hain, tu again you are wrong, neither we elected Mush nor his govt. jis tarah wo "select" huay hain yahaan sab jantay hain. aur agar 2, 4 log koi decision power ki base par sab par musallat kar dain tu sab ka decision nahi ban jata.

3) "yeh aik do articles chaap dene se,, aur thore se naare maar dene se kuch nahi hota"

how can you say this? aap ko wahaan bethay Ilhaam hota hai kia? pehlay yahaan aa kar dekhain phir is baray main koi baat karain. yahaan rozana articles chaptay hain aur statements aati hain, stkikes hoti hain. aur madam inhi ka asar hai jo abhi tak buhat kuch control main hai.

4) "may b pak k zyada log apne bachon ko yehi taleem dena chahte hon"

ye "may b" aap apnay tak mehdood rakhain. dosroon kay baray main aap ko aisa kehnay ka koi haq nahi hai, apnay ko kon be hayyayi ki taleem dena chahta hai? soch samajh kar bola karain.

5) "log to apni jaan maar k paise laga k apne bachon ko pvt schools (jo k hein hi foreign schools)"

again a big lie, who said that kay sab pvt schools foriegn hotay hain? pvt schools to wo hotay hain jinhain govt run nahi karti aur jinhain mostly govt say funds nahi miltay. aap nay tu definition hi badal di. you mean ye jo lakhoon school jo local people run kar rahay hain wo bahir say uth kay aye hai ya unhain foriegn countries kay funds miltay hain? what an ignorance!

6) "the most famous pvt schools (jahan apne bachon ko admission dilwane liye log hazaron ki rishwat dete hein) unn ka islamic course to pehle bhi gvt schools wala nahi tha"

8th class ki Islamiyat Lazmi, govt aur sab pvt schools ki aik hai, jis say baghair agay add nahi milta, Matric ki Islamiyat Lazmi, govt aur sab pvt schools ki aik hai, jis say baghair agay add nahi milta, FSc ki Islamiyat Lazmi, govt aur sab pvt schools ki aik hai, jis say baghair agay add nahi milta, BSc ki Islamiyat Lazmi, govt aur sab pvt schools ki aik hai, jis say baghair agay add nahi milta. aap kis ki baat kar rahi hain? A and O levels? tu how many schools ye courses karwatay hain aur kitnay log kartay hain. just 1% par apply honay wali baat ko aap nay baqi 99% par bhi apply kar diya. had hi kar di.

i think itna kafi hai, ist it?

haan, aik baat reh gae, "merit ka matlab samajhte hein aap ?????" yes ofcourse. so show me the merit of AKU, kitna hai just tell me? i will show you a hundred intitutes jin ka merit AKU say ziada hota hai.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

new_beau says

I am happy.. with you all..That you all gave your comments in detail.

But it look likes members are taking this topic is personal..

I insist you all again that we are trying to discuss and protest against a wrong thing.

Aap sub nay Mashallah woh Hadith laazmi suni hogi jis ka mafhoom yunn hay keh..

"Buraye ko Haath say roko..Agar iss ki Taqat nahin tou Zuban say Roko..aur agar yeh bhi taqat nahin rakhtay tou ussay Dil say Bura Jano...Aur yeh eeman ka kamzor tareen derja hay" (Wallah-o-Aalam)

Aik Aur bari Valuable Misaal mainn Yahan dena Chahoon ga keh..
DR ZAKIR NAYEK kay aik Lecture kay doraan..Some body asked...(Lecture was related to Quran's Authenticity in All Ages of Times)

Q? .. In old Times CLEOPETRA was the Most Beautiful Lady...But Now a Days AISHWARIYA is the most Beautiful..and No body even talk about Cleaopetra...So in This way..Things and WAYS should be "UPDATED" in all ages according to requirement !!

ANSWER>>>>Dr. Zakir Nayek(Mashallah Alehu) Came on the Mike and gave the answer very Calmly in following Words...

DEAR ALL...Who says...AISHWARIYA is the most beautiful Lady in The world....FOR ME...That Woman is the only Most Beautiful Lady in the word who is in my NIKAH..and living in my house, Feeding my Children, Taking Care of Me..Guarding her Izzat and my Money..."

So Dear Friends...whatever happens or whatever people say...we should always Raise our voice against the wrong...

If some body says the "Nouz Billah)..I am the NEW NABI,...Then we will not do Table Talk with him...Or we will not think that This KAZZAB is from that country whom multinationals Companies are working in our country...or that country is giving AID to our Country for last 60 Years...WE WILL STRAIGHT SAY...."YOU ARE KAZZAB..."

Wallah-o-Aalam Bis Sawab)
Posted 11 Sep 2005

~Fragi~ says
well dear folks dont take any thing personal
sharing of views n knowledge hamara prime objective hai, kissi ka koi bhi view ho sakta hai . so pareshan nahi hona..

well i m happy k yahan sab sahi hia..

(Galat report milee thee k yahan phada ho raha hai )

Posted 11 Sep 2005

new_beau says
~Fragi~ said:

well dear folks dont take any thing personal
sharing of views n knowledge hamara prime objective hai, kissi ka koi bhi view ho sakta hai . so pareshan nahi hona..

well i m happy k yahan sab sahi hia..

(Galat report milee thee k yahan phada ho raha hai )

Very Good Kaam ki Baat per apni Opinion na dema...SHIKAYETIYONN ki baat sun ker foran Hazir ho gaye
Posted 12 Sep 2005

Ashii says

OK.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Kiya Ok...
Posted 12 Sep 2005

Ashii says
I SHUT UP !!!!
Posted 12 Sep 2005

I think point's well taken.

People of all idologies try to capitalize on opportunities they either created or presented to them to foward their own ideology. By same token, Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa should either create or take advantage of condusive situation, and they have done it in the past. I agree eith most of what NB and badal said, but I agree wid Sall that writer propogates and trying to drive opinion to one side - by that I don't mean a negative remark on the writer - as opposed to purely educational piece. Only thing I want to resonate of Sall is better than pointing fingures at people and their ideologies is to promote and propogate what you believe in. That too can be part of promotional strategy but not the centre of it.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

Enemies of Islam and Muslims wasted no opportunity to put harm in its way. Brave servants of Islam and slaves of Allah resisted them with permission from Him.

Key to their success was their desire for Islam to prevail. They lived it before they took it to others. Unfortunately, many if not most, keep religion a private matter and limited to places of worship. They want their lives run by a system counter to Islam but rituals of life by some convoluted religious beliefs. If given opportunity, A great number of paki families would like their kids educated in West.

Vast majority of children (Muslim) attend government or private schools in West with either secular or christian ideologies embedded in curricula. Parents of many refuse to bring children to islamic schools - running at par or even better than government or pvt schools.

Priests and ministers in churches reassured church-goers in US of christianizing Muslim kids. They wanted Muslims to build masajid and hold prayers there. They want them to feel comfortable in it but send kids to them in the form of schools where they will be given 8 hours of christian / secular education. they will later spend 2-3 hours in front of tv watching christian / secular programs. Thus spend largest portiom of their day absorbing counter-islam ideologies. So what damage control masajid cud do if they only attended masjid once a week (Friday) or some occasional prayers.

Bottom line is, people like to follow a successful model. Those who have built their image and reputation of success, no matter how hollow it may be, people like to adopt those.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Posted 13 Sep 2005

what's the source of this article. do we know where and when it was published?
Posted 19 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Smooth_daddy said:

what's the source of this article. do we know where and when it was published?

http://www.quran-o-sunnah.com/khas/khas/agha_khani_ismaili01 .shtml
Posted 20 Sep 2005

Thanks NB
Posted 20 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Welcome Dear
Posted 21 Sep 2005

?2017-7-2 xiaozheng6666
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses wholesale
cheap jordans
nike outlet
adidas shoes for men
pandora jewelry
lebron james shoes
fred perry shirts
adidas yeezy boost
mulberry handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet online
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
nike shoes outlet
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes
nike outlet store
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas yeezy
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet store online
polo outlet
coach outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap jordans for sale
fred perry polo
nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
ralph lauren
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys
canada goose outlet store
prada outlet
tory burch outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
adidas outlet store
valentino shoes
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet
cheap ray bans
true religion outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
valentino outlet store
fitflops clearance
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet store
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin uk
ray ban sunglasses
adidas outlet
mbt shoes outlet
mulberry uk
adidas outlet online
prada outlet stores
cheap authentic nba jerseys
adidas yeezy shoes
coach outlet online
puma outlet
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
pandora bracelet
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
lunette ray ban
coach factory outlet online
nike shoes
mlb jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry sale
pandora outlet online
longchamp
polo outlet
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren uk
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
nike outlet store
air jordan 4 retro
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
fitflop sandals
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren pas cher
polo ralph lauren
mlb jerseys
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet stores
jordan retro shoes
mulberry bags
ralph lauren
prada outlet online
mont blanc pens for sale
air jordan retro
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo
nike outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
nike shoes for men
lacoste shoes
puma shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
canada goose
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
nhl jerseys
oakley sunglasses outlet
polo outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
fitflop sandals
coach outlet online
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
polo outlet
jordan shoes
mcm backpack
ralph lauren
ray ban pas cher
mlb jerseys wholesale
true religion outlet store
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
kate spade purses
oakley sunglasses
valentino outlet store
vintage nhl jerseys
mont blanc outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
nike outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
fred perry polo shirts
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose outlet
lacoste clothing
fred perry clothing
polo ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet online store
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet online
fred perry outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
coach outlet online
nike outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet store
prada outlet store
coach outlet
nike shoes
fred perry clothing
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
mont blanc pens
christian louboutin outlet
mont blanc pens
kate spade handbags
moncler outlet
adidas outlet online
cheap ugg boots
hermes birkin
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren uk
cheap mlb jerseys
ralph lauren polo
hermes outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
pandora outlet store
adidas nmd
nike shoes
ralph lauren outlet
mont blanc pens
air jordan shoes
nike outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
cheap jordans
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap uggs
cheap ugg boots
fred perry
mlb jerseys
fitflops sale
true religion outlet store
coach outlet online
nike shoes outlet
polo shirts
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
mcm bag
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags clearance
nike outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet
cheap nba jersey
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
uggs outlet
canada goose
longchamp outlet
pandora outlet
mont blanc pens
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas yeezy shoes
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
nike factory outlet
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses
pandora bracelet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
nike shoes
prada outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
pandora outlet
polo outlet
valentino outlet
canada goose outlet
fitflop sale
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
canada goose
nike trainers
oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans sale
ray ban sunglasses for men
cheap jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasses
true religion
ed hardy clothing
michael kors outlet
air jordan 4
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo outlet
polo outlet
mbt outlet
adidas shoes
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
nike shoes
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
ray bans sunglasses outlet
adidas yeezy boost
ugg outlet
valentino shoes
true religion jeans
mbt shoes clearance outlet
nike air jordan 4
true religion outlet
adidas yeezy
asics running shoes
mont blanc
michael kors outlet online store
pandora charms
michael kors handbags sale
mbt shoes
christian louboutin
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
giuseppe zanotti shoes
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes for women
lacoste shirts
cheap nike shoes
ed hardy
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
asics shoes
ray ban
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
nike shoes
ralph lauren shirts
ralph lauren polo
canada goose outlet
cheap ray bans sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
asics outlet
longchamp outlet online
fred perry polo shirts
adidas nmd r1
lebron shoes
adidas yeezy shoes
ralph lauren polo
ray ban sunglasses
ed hardy outlet
nike shoes
nike shoes on sale
hermes belts outlet
kate spade bags
nike outlet
ralph lauren shirts
oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
longchamp outlet store
lacoste polo
cheap jordans for sale
kate spade bags
nba jersey
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet store
mont blanc outlet
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
coach factory outlet
canada goose
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses for men
ray ban sunglasses
jordan retro
mcm outlet
cheap jerseys
prada outlet store
canada goose outlet
cheap uggs
yeezy boost 350 v2
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
pandora rings
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin sale
longchamp handbags
fred perry polo
michael kors outlet
hermes outlet
mbt outlet
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
air jordan shoes
adidas outlet store
kate spade outlet
polo outlet
valentino outlet
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc
nike shoes for men
canada goose jackets
polo outlet
lacoste outlet
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
polo outlet
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
kate spade handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses on sale
michael kors
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
canada goose
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
yeezy boost
adidas yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350
nike shoes for women
Posted 02 Jul 2017

caihuali says
fitflops shoestory burch outlet onlinecoach outletpolo ralph lauren salenike roshe runugg bootscoach factory outletjordan shoesugg australiaray ban sunglassesugg slipperscheap nba jerseysralph lauren outletpandora jewelry outletuggs australiamk väskakate spade saleray ban sunglassespandora jewelrynike air max onlineugg bootslouis vuitton outletugg outletoakley sunglasses cheapcheap ray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesarmani sunglassesthibaut courtois jerseyswarovski crystalpolo outletcanada goose canadatrue religion ukugg boots on salepolo ralph lauren outletuggs outletmk taschenugg canadaadidas shoeshermes belt outletchristian louboutin pas cherfitflops sandalsugg bootsugg slipperscoach factory outletugg factory outletralph lauren outlet onlinelouis vuittonmichael kors ukmichael kors handbagsadidas wingscoach outlet 70% offadidas soccer cleatsnike nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurennorth face outletair jordan shoespolo ralph lauren shirtslouis vuitton outletnorth face outlettrue religion jeansuggs clearanceugg outletlouis vuitton ukmontblanc pensugg bootscoach outletdior sunglassesnike outlet storeugg clearancesupreme clothingugg outletugg boots on sale 65% offnfl jerseyscoach outletmichael kors bagsmichael korsfitflops sale clearanceugg bootscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesoakley sunglasses wholesaleburberry outletcoach outlet onlineadidas trainersnfl jerseys wholesaleugg boots on saleugg outletuggs outletuggs outletugg outletmichael kors outletfitflops saleugg outletprada outletmichael kors outletcanada goose canadatrue religion jeanscoach outlet onlineuggs slippersocchiali da sole ray banbirkenstock sandalsbirkenstock outletcoach factory outletuggs canadapandora charmscoach factory outletugg bootsugg bootsnorth face clearancecheap jerseysray ban sunglassesmk väskauggs outlet onlineuggs outletconverse shoesmoncler jacket outletchristian louboutin salemcm handbagsprada outletcanada goose outletlouis vuitton outletray ban sunglasses outletuggs outlet onlinepolo ralph laurenhermes handbagsugg saletrue religion outletburberry saleprada outlet onlinechristian louboutin outletugg bootscoach factory outlet onlineadidas outlet clearancelongchamp outlet onlinefitflops salecheap jordan shoesray ban sunglassescoach outletugg bootsgafas de sol ray ban 2017carrera sunglasseskate spade salerolex daytonacoach factory outletnorth face jacketsoakley sunglassescoach bagspolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletadidas nmd runnercheap ugg bootscheap nhl jerseysrolex oyster perpetualmoncler outletunder armour clearancecoach outletugg boots clearanceralph lauren españaralph lauren outletralph lauren ukcheap jordan shoesdiscount nikenike trainers ukadidas outletgiuseppe zanotti sneakerslouis vuitton outletmichael kors outlet onlineferragamo shoescoach outletnorth face jacketstory burch outlet onlineugg outlet onlinethe north face outletugg boots outletray ban sunglassesmulberry ukoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael kors handtaschenmac cosmetics makeupadidas jeremy scottralph laurenugg australia bootsadidas stan smithyeezy boost 350cheap jordanscoach outlet onlinecheap nfl jerseysbirkenstock sandalsnike huarachepolo ralph lauren outlethermes birkin bagyeezy boost 350ray ban zonnebril salenike outlet 30% offpandora braceletray ban aviatorsversace glassescanada goose salemichael kors handbagstory burch outletnike shoesburberry salerolex online storeburberry salecoach outletpandora charmsmichael kors outletugg factory outletcoach pursessupreme shirtsnike nfl jerseyscoach outlet online 70% offpolo ralph laurenray ban sunglasses outletoakley sunglassesmichael kors outletmichael kors outlet clearanceburberry handbagslouis vuitton outletadidas originalscheap nfl jerseyscheap jordansprada glassesmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outlet 75% offnike blazerlongchamp bagsnhl jerseys wholesalecoach factory outletralph lauren polougg bootspaul pogba jerseycoach outletcoach outlet onlineair max ukcoach outletugg bootsmoncler jacketugg boots outletrolex datejust 2michael kors outletugg outlet storefitflops clearancemichael kors outlet onlinecoach walletsugg australiauggs classic bootsadidas yeezy boost 350oakley sunglassesralph lauren t shirtnike factory storecanada goose outletnorth face outletprada outletlongchamp handbagschristian louboutin shoescheap ugg bootscheap ugg bootsuggs clearanceair jordanssalvatore ferragamo beltcoach outletchristian louboutin uktory burchugg boots clearancenike huarache shoesadidas yeezynike runningcoach factory outlet onlinepandora canadamichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren pas cheruggs outletugg australiaugg outletray ban onlineugg bootscanada goose clearancelouis vuitton handbagsuggs outletyeezy 350 v2cheap mlb jerseysralph lauren outletmichael kors outlet clearancepolo ralph lauren outletralph lauren polothe north face outletburberry outlet onlinekate spade outlet storesuperdry clothingpandora charmstrue religion jeansadidas outlet storeburberry canadaair jordan retronike storecanada goose outletcoach outlet store onlinesupreme outletcartier glassesuggs ukchristian louboutin outletcheap oakley sunglasseskate spade outlet onlinemichael kors handtaschenred bottomscheap snapbacksugg boots outletpolo ralph lauren outletretro jordansnike factory storemanolo blahnik outletugg bootsadidas stan smith shoesvans outletchaussure yeezymontre rolex hommeugg bootsprada handbagsmichael kors handbagstrue religion jeansmoncler ukfitflops shoeslongchamp outlet storechristian louboutin outletlouis vuitton handbagsmontblanc penralph lauren outletralph lauren shirtscheap oakley sunglasseskate spade outletsuperdry ukcoach factory outletchristian louboutin outletugg outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglassescheap uggs outletcheap jordan shoeslouboutin outletray ban sunglassesugg boots clearancecheap jordansmulberry saleugg boots ukuggs outletoakley vaultmichael kors handbagsmichael kors handbagscheap nfl jerseysyeezy boost 350 v2michael kors canadaoakley sunglassesnike factory outletmlb jerseysoakley sunglasses outletcoach factory outletchristian louboutin shoescoach factory onlinecoach factory outletmont blanc ballpoint pensralph lauren italiacoach factory outletthe north face outletsalvatore ferragamo outletpolo ralph lauren outletd&g sunglassesfitflop outletoakley sunglasses outletcheap jordan shoeslouis vuitton handbagsnfl jerseys from chinaoakley sunglasses cheapburberry outlet storemulberry bagsmichael kors outletnorth face jacketsthe north faceralph lauren ukmichael kors canadatrue religion salecheap michael kors handbagskate spade outletmichael kors ukmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagscoach outletnike air maxadidas trainers uknorth face outletugg outletugg boots outletyeezy 350 v2ugg salecolumbia outlettory burch outletugg salehermes birkin bagmichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren ukpandora jewelryauthentic nfl jerseysmbt outlettommy hilfiger canadachristian louboutin shoesmoncler outletray ban sunglasseslouis vuitton outlethermes birkin handbagsred bottom heelsray ban sunglassesmichael kors outletnew balance shoesjordan shoescanada goose outletfitflops shoesmoncler jacketugg bootsmlb jerseysnorth face outletoakley sunglassesugg salenike air max 95ugg bootscanada goose for salenorth face jacketsugg bootsmichael kors handtaschentrue religion jeanstrue religion outletsalvatore ferragamougg australiamichael kors damenuhrcoach handbagsray ban sunglassescheap oakley sunglassesray ban ukchenyingying20170908
Posted 08 Sep 2017

This blog is written in 2012,Coach Outlet Store Onlinethe current Vito do not do Coach Shopping Mall, some of which may also be some old,Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomowe hope to be a reference ~
Saying that the United States and the United States also has a long time, thanks to Taobao this platform so that people can know us,Christian Louboutin Shoes but also because Taobao is a network platform, so this platform is full of quality products,Coach Outlet and some even almost The "Guaranteed genuine?" Almost we hear the most inquiries,Kate Spade Outletalthough very helpless, but also understand. Sometimes their own pricing when a search, found more than vito cheaper than the store, look, found a lot of flaws in the middle,North Face Outlethave heard of many large businesses and even the United States are fake and sold, because most people rarely To the detailed Kate Spade Outletcomparison, so vito hope to say Cheap Jordanshere some personal little experience, hope to be helpful to everyone ~

Supply articles
And before that AF identification paste the same, I think the distinction must be from Coach Pursesthe supply of origin, the current Coach formal channels only five: Coach boutiques,Coach Outlet Coach boutique official website (coach.com), Coach Factory Outlets factory shop, Coach factorySac Louis Vuittonshop official website (coachfactory.com), a variety of large department stores extremely official website, Polo Outletthe last one to buy very little, and the style is the least, do not The North Face Outletdiscuss here.

among them:
Coach boutiques: sales Coach Outletseason main push style, generally we can see in the shopping malls and advertising from here,UGG Outlets the famous series of Poppy, Kristin, etc., the general price of more than 200 US dollars, the basic perennial no discount, but will Occasionally to some old Adidas Yeezycustomers coupon, such as 75 fold card
Coach boutique official website: ibid,Kate Spade Outletbut sometimes the parts will be discounted parts, such as shoes
Coach factory The North Face Jacketsshop: that is, we often say that the outlets, some of which are Outlets special contributions, the general number will start with F,North Face Outlet these models are not sold in boutiques, all prices are discounted, the general price of less than 200 dollars. Logo Adidas NMDis also a simple Coach words, will not appear Coach carriage logo Nike Air Max Shoeslook.
Coach factory official website: belong to the discount goods in the more complete supply, but not open all year round, but Yeezy Boost 350regularly open to registered users (you can control vito to invite), usually open 48 hours each time, a purchase of 10. General factory shop in addition to the above mentioned F Red Bottom Shoesfactory shop earmarked, but also sales of some season or boutiques to remove the cabinet of fine models,UGG Boots Outletwhich are often cheaper than when the time to Louis Vuitton Outletsell about half of the bag is the most cost-effective.

Taobao is currently theAdidas Outletvast majority of purchasing are the first four channels to buy. However, Coach for its purchase number also Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017has strict rules, in general, regardless of the store or the Red Bottom Shoesofficial website, one can not buy more than 10, of which five classic C Logo canvas, five other or leather bags,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350so buy a dozen Twenty packs are basically impossible, unless you hire a lot of buyers, New Jordansbut this greatly increased the cost. So first of all, the identification of the first point is the price,Coach OutletVito feel the real seller, certainly in the number and price there is a balance, there canNorth Face Jacketsnot be a lot of very cheap genuine appearance, unless there Air Max 90are extraordinary channels.

Also said that the price, Coach is not Adidas Originallike other things, maybe it is very off the line, in fact, whether it is official website or physical store,Christian Louboutin Shoesthe price of each package is basically a benchmark, that is,Ray Ban Outleta price of 300 packages, 100, but whether it is the physical store or official website, will strictly enforce the discount price of 100 yuan,Nike Air Max Pas Cherthere will not be a discount store suddenly 70 yuan situation,Nike Roshe Run Pas Cherso we can also identify the time according to the number of Taobao search price, although Do not rule out some sellers Nike chaussures pas cherwith several low prices to attract customers, but if the large quantities are Ray Ban Sunglassesfar below the average price and sales are not small, we must be vigilant.

Packaging articles
As Vito is currently the main Louboutin Pas Cherfactory shop discount, so the following are based on the factory shop style, boutique Burberry Outletstyle after the experience and then add it.
Coach Factory Outlets:Coach Outletfactory shop and we usually visit the same shopping malls, and then checkout, the factory shop in the F starting goods because it is special for the discount,Guess Outlet so there is no dust bag. Is such a package,Coach OutletVito get a naked package, there is no packaging, often buyers can ask a paper bag,Nike Air MaxVito's answer is that we really do not have paper bags, ah, the first time to buy a 10 package to buy 1 bag, followed by our recent Moncler Jacketsofficial website to buy more, the official website is certainly not to the bag. The The
And the store to buy, there will be a small ticket, the current Coach Red Bottom Shoesbuyers will be additional businessmen want to shop a small gift, each bag regardless of the size of the North Face Jacketscorresponding one, gift small ticket is Burberry Scarfactually a very intimate design, above All the purchase of information, but no price, indicating that foreigners are also very taboo to let the other North Face Outletsee the price of things ~ This is undoubtedly Nike Air Max Pas Chera gambling for the purchasingmen, so there are good credentials, and do not have to tell the real Tory Burch Outletprice Buyers (even if only earn a little bit, it is estimated that all buyers are not balanced inside, hey)
But now the black heart North Face Outletof the means of business more and more clever, not to say that there must be a small ticket is true,Nike Hoodies
[Vito US purchasing] Coach bag true and false to identify Michael Kors Handbagsa little personal experience ~First of all, starting from the Coach Outlet Onlinesmall ticket itself, it should be thermal paper, the front of the Coach size Logo, the True Religion OutletVito has seen from friends over there fake small ticket. How do we want to see a Kate Spade Outletsmall ticket, to learn about it.opposite has a variety of English description, in short, is basically nothing blank, paper is thin, feeling even a little North Face Outletthrough, from top to bottom The information is: the sale of the store address and the phone (this can be found online),Red Bottom Shoesand then is the store code, registration number, salesperson name, this part we really can not tell any useful information, then then Coach Outlet Onlinelook down, The following is the main event, first of all, GIFT RECEIPT that this is a gift small ticket, and then the goods referred to Kate Spadeas "ASHLEY LTH CRYL", also wrote in the lower part of the tag. This is the name of the package abbreviation,UGG Outletsuch as the final CRYL = CARRYALL this package has the corresponding style, the general is relatively large handbag, not Mummy bag, will not be a backpack, not a messenger bag. And then a string of 88 **** 53, Vito guess the goods number of the business, for management,Coach Factory Outlet we generally do not see the number in the mall,True Religionbut because it is used for management is not used for external display, Vito think Nike Air Maxof Will it be the same as AF? Before the introduction, AF piracy is not scanning the bar North Face Outletcode, vito hand without coach fake, so I have not tried the same can not be the same as the model, if you look at the appropriate examples may wish to Air Jordan Pas Cher send a vito, In addition, the same style, with a color number of the goods should be the same code, do not worry can be found in Burberry OutletTaobao a tag to compare the look, look at the bar Red Bottom Shoescode out of the corresponding number of right And then down is the number,Michael Korscolor, the number of the. Basic lack of reference.

There are also a lot of children's shoes to ask is that the general bag inYeezy Boost 350 v2the zipper are generally under the cortex of the factory chapter, this almost every big bag will have, the Burberry Outletabove will indicate the origin, the other will Christian Louboutin Outlethave a number below, in front of the part Description of the production batch, but the specific rules of vito not yet understand, but it is certain Kate Spade Outletthat this number Red Bottom Shoesis not unique, that is, a style of the package, within the leather with the above number may be completely consistent! Because it is the same batch of production! Behind the beginning Scarpe Nike Air Maxof the F or the number, should be and small ticket, tag exactly Louis Vuitton Outletthe same.

Posted 23 Sep 2017

The young I even believe it,Coach Factory I picked the biggest red sock in the drawer. However,True Religion Outlet our family did not have a chimney? Mom said, hanging on the iron gate in our house,North Face Outlet Santa Claus will carry a flashlight,Coach Factory Outlet through the wall from the outside into.North Face Outlet That night, with curiosity, I waited for tomorrow. The next day I wake up, I can not wait to go to the door,North Face Outlet then the long red socks bulging,Coach Outlet took out a look,Michael Kors Outlet all the delicious cake! I am very surprised.Coach Outlet Since then, the great Santa Claus was born in my little heart.Nike Outlet I started to believe in Santa Claus and wanted to see Santa Claus.

In this way,NBA Jerseys I am willing to grow with a North Face Outlet distinctive heart. Every year,North Face Outlet every snowy winter,Bijoux Pandora I used to look forward to,Nike Roshe Run waiting nervously Santa Claus.Air Jordan 13 Santa Claus brings me Christian Louboutin Shoes different surprises every year Coach Outlet colored candies,Coach Factory Outlet expensive chocolates,Curry Jersey beautiful pencil cases Every Christmas,Coach Factory I receive a gift and I show off to my good friends:Michael Kors Outlet Store Do you have a Christmas present NHL Jerseys I Santa Claus gave me Louis Vuitton a gift it! Look,Ray Ban Outlet this is Santa Claus sent me,Nike Air Max envy,Kate Spade Outlet Of course,The North Face Outlet my friends shook their heads,UGG Outlet they said they also socks Coach Outlet hanging on the door,Michael Kors Outlet and may The next day nothing then,Ray Ban Sunglasses I will be proud to think: Santa Claus love so much,Cheap Jordns give me a gift every year!
In my heart,Jordan 11 Santa is a mysterious North Face Outlet kind old fairy.Uggs Outlets I fantasized,Coach Outlet Santa Claus will look at me in heaven,Coach Outlet guard me. In this way, my self-willed and stubborn little princess Moncler Outlet gradually become well-behaved,Michael Kors be polite,ugg boots sensible. Every time I see the temptation,Moncler Outlet such as television,Michael Kors Outlet computer games,Coach Outlet Online I will desperately resist,True Religion Outlet and cautioned myself:Burberry Belt can not touch!North Face Jackets Santa is watching me in some invisible place!UGG Boots Outlet I'm not good he will not give me a present! Thus,Pandora Outlet Santa's naive idea Louis Vuitton Outlet with me grew seven seasons of spring,UGG Boots summer, autumn and winter.Nike Outlet I still remember one day,Nike Huarache Mom and Dad home from work and saw me reading the book seriously and asked Cheap Jordans Did you just watch TV secretly,Coach Outlet I shook my head and gave a serious reply Sac Longchamp I do not want to see Coach Black Friday anymore. Watch me!North Face Outlet Mom and Dad glanced at each other with a laugh.North Face Outlet Store Cold wind pulled the memory back,UGG Outlet Store I trembled his hands into the pocket,Moncler Jackets but also remembered last night,Cheap Moncler Jackets remembered that brutal,Cheap Replica Handbags reluctant reality.
That night,Cheap Uggs I exclaimed in North Face Outlet my mother's ear:Cheap UGG Boots Tomorrow Christmas,Chaussures Christian Louboutin Pas Cher Santa Claus has to send me a novelty and fun gift!Cheap Air Max 90 But I did not expect Coach Outlet my mother smiled and scratched my nose:Moncler Jackets Little fool,Coach Outlet what Christmas Old man, alas,Coach Outlet I did not expect me and your father to Timberland Boots cheat you Red Bottoms so many years to UGGS For Women play you so many years! I froze,UGG Outlet but a long time to react. Hey,UGG Bailey Button do not be superstitious friends,Coach Purses my father and I every year to North Face Jackets replace Santa Claus to give you gifts to Adidas Outlet make you happy just now you grow up,REEBOK Classic you can not Kate Spade Outlet always make you believe North Face Outlet this kind of thing These words Like a thunderstruck! Suddenly,Markelle Fultz Shoes Santa Claus that great body crashing down in my heart,Yeezy Boost 350 V2 just the image of UGG Boots Black Friday father and mother,Oakley Outlet it is too difficult to UGG Boots accept it!Coach Outlet I thought of here,ugg boots I sighed,Adidas Yeezy Boost seven or eight Buty Nike Air Max years of childlike innocence imagined that now is Coach Outlet only a scam - love scam! That day,Ralph Lauren Outlet my sense of happiness arises spontaneously,Burberry Outlet I can not wait to greatly hug Ugg Boots Sale the two lovely Santa Claus.Swarovski Outlet I suddenly feel the family is warm,Coach Outlet Online I'm so happy!Coach Factory Outlet However,Salomon Shoes I accept this reality,Michael Kors Outlet Store the image of the hearts Kate Spade Outlet of Santa Claus still.Michael Kors He will always be with me,Louis Vuitton Outlet warm with my life!
Posted 23 Dec 2017

Posted 19 Jan 2018

Reply to Topic