Bankruptcy

648 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

I have read the laws and talked to a couple of BK attorneys, but I am still confused about the community property laws. My husband is planning to file for chapter 7, he has a little under 50k credit card debt. We have one joint card and the rest of the cards are only under his name. He has been paying min payment for about a year and has not used any of these cards ever since.

He is laid off, we have no cars, no assets, and no cash. I am a grad student, make about $2000 per month, and have lived in student housing in the past 4 years. If my husband files, how does that impact my credit? Will the creditors come after me if he gets discharged -- because Washington is community property? I mean for all his cards and not only the one that is joint.

One of the lawyers I talked to said because WA is community property, if my husband gets discharged, our joint debt will get wiped as well and I do not need to file for bankruptcy. Is that correct?

And if creditors come after me, what should I expect given that I barely make enough to pay for my rent and living expenses.

I would appreciate if someone could help me ... the devil is in the details.

Posted 20 Feb 2021

Nortman says
Thanks for the information.
Posted 20 Feb 2021

Striker1s says
I think that this will be helpful for everyone.
Posted 20 Feb 2021

SirusMion says
How can you break any law if you have got it legitimately? I don't know who told you this, but don't listen to him anymore. He misunderstood the law that doesn't permit people of another origin and who doesn't have Indian citizenship to get an Aadhaar card. You can look on murraylaw.net/bankruptcy/ and see all the information about Aadhaar cards and how to get them. You must be happy that you succeeded to get it because it's hard for an Indian living in another country to get an Aadhaar card. A friend of mine who is now living in LA tried to get it, but couldn't, he, at last, managed to do it only with the help of a lawyer.
Posted 20 Feb 2021

Description:
Duratia 30mg is contain Dapoxetine active ingredient. It is mainly used in erectiledysfunction in men age 18 to 60 years. It is also used for as per advice by
your doctor. Dapoxetine is a particular serotonin reuptake inhibitor, for the
treatment of untimely ejaculation. In a phase dapoxetine demonstrated a
statistically significant increase in ejaculatory latency when compared to
placebo. Dapoxetine Medicine is a short performance selective serotonin
reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used primarily for the treatment of premature
ejaculation in men aged within 18 to 64 years. This tablets shouln't be taken
by men who are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation (PE)

How to duratia 30 mg works?
It is usedto grow control over ejaculation and to extend the time before reaching
ejaculation in men.
 Dapoxetine works by increasing the levels ofthe natural serotonin,chemical in the brain. Increased serotonin levels may
extend the time before ejaculation by slow to the pathways in the body and that
are associated with premature ejaculation (PE).
This productis a not a cure for PE and treatment. It tablet doesn't protect to you and your
partner from sexually including HIV and transmitted diseases. Duratia 30 MG doesn't grow your sex drive and willonly work if you are sexually stimulated.

How to Use Dapoxetine 30 mg?
The tabletsis to be used orally by mouth with a full glass of plain water. Duratia is
advised to read the manufacturer is leaflet and that comes with the medicine.
In there will be instruction on how to use Duratia 30 mg on the brochure. But if not, thepatient can consult a certified doctor or pharmacist on how to use the capsul.
It can be used without or with food.

How To Take Duratia 30mg Tablet?
Take swallowtablet.
•          Take before 30 to 40 minutes.
•          Do not crush and break the tablet.
•          Take tablet is orally.
•          Take medicine as per as your advice byyour physician.
•          Take a single dose per day.
•          Take with a glass of water.
•          If you can use condom, because thistablet isn't protact agaist sexual transmitted disease.

Duratia 30 mg Tablet Side effects:
In this followingare the most common side effects of Duratia 30 mg tablet:
•          diarrhea
•          blurred vision
•          nausea
•          facial flushing
•          fainting
•          dizziness
•          numbness in the jaw
•          nasal congestion
•          headache

Precautions and Warning for Duratia30 mg Tablet:
Duration 30mg should be used very cautiously:
•          Bipolar Disorders
•          Liver disease
•          Orthostatic hypotension
•          Bleeding disorders and seizures
•          Lactose intolerance
•          With recreational medicine containingamyl or butyl nitrates
•          In the case of other surgeries or DentalProcedures.
•          It isn't recommended for PediatricPopulation and Females.
•          Discuss with your doctor about allyour medications or diseases to get the best possible dosage and treatment
adjustment in any of the diseased complications or conditions .

•          Duratia 30 mg tablet shouldn't be taked withalcohol. Taking this tablet with alcohol can grow the chances of fainting and
other side effects associated with drinking alcohol.

•          Before taking this drugs you mustalways check the ingredient current in the drug to ensure that they are not
allergic to the ingredient used in the drug.

Dosage:
Missed Dose
Take thistablet missed dose as soon as you remember it. It can be skipped if it nearly
time for the next schedule of dose. It can be applies to conditions like
Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is stable.
Overdose
Contact tohealth care physician immediately if an overdose is suspected. You can might
need instant medical meditation if the overdose is severe.

Storage:
Thismedication should be stored at room temperature far from heat, moisture and
light. Keep this medication at a safe place so that your children cannot come
there.

For more visit Click Here : Tabletvilla.com 

Posted 22 Feb 2021

Reply to Topic