Anyone done their own haircut yet?

607 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

I've reached the point where something needs to be done even if it's wrong. I ask my wife to do the deed but she
refuses to be responsible for the outcome :shocked:

Once I've gathered the nerve I'll say so....

Posted 08 Mar 2021

Nortman says
Yeah, when my brother cut my hair he was saying the same. "It must be done" even if it was awful...
Posted 09 Mar 2021

Striker1s says
When I was a kid I decided to cut my hair to look better and older but my haircut was awful so my mom took me to a hairdresser and she fixed it.
Posted 09 Mar 2021

GroovEye says
Last week I did myself a pretty good haircut, even if it was the first time in my life when I did a haircut. It's lockdown and all the salons are closed so I and my husband needed to get a haircut and I tried to do it. I did myself a bobbed volume to outline my face. Well, it's not bad as it may seem. With the coronavirus, I think we all learned to do a lot of interesting and useful things that we didn't know before. I got a lot of nice ideas of haircuts from this site https://asianfriendly.com/blog/shoulder-length-hairstyles/, and maybe I will take some haircut courses to become a hairdresser. My next goal is to make a haircut for our puppy Sugar.
Posted 09 Mar 2021

vickytory says
The day before I was in school, my mother always tried an immortal saying that she let her hair go, she would be as beautiful as the shop and not be short. And then as a result ... I had to wear my hat to school and dare not take it off, was it an act of retaliation in venge io :)))))
Posted 18 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic