Can Walmart Crack The TikTok Code?

2305 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
miniming

Total Posts: 0

Can Walmart Crack The TikTok Code?

Walmart Inc. may no longer be in the market to acquire a minority share in TikTok’s U.S. operations, but it’s staking a claim to the platform in another way. The retailer tonight will take to TikTok for the second time as the popular platform continues to experiment with shoppable ads and shoppable livestreams, and attracts brands such as NYX and L’Oreal.

The Bentonville, Arkansas-based behemoth became the first mass market retailer to collaborate with TikTok when its Holiday Shop-Along Spectacular was live-streamed on December 18. The event was so successful, it grew Walmart’s TikTok following by 25% and netted seven-times more views than the retailer expected.
“With that kind of demand and positive response, we’re going to give TikTok users more of what they want, which is another live stream shopping event,” said William White, chief marketing officer of Walmart. “We’re giving the TikTok community the chance to shop live for items featured in creator content directly in the app, without having to leave the platform.”

Spring Shop-Along: Beauty Edition will feature new creators such as Gabby Morrison (@/GabbyMorr), who has more than 3.5 million TikTok followers. Morrison and other creators will share their favorite Walmart beauty products and demonstrate their makeup and hair routines, incorporating the items.

During the 60-minute interactive tutorial, viewers will get beauty tips and demonstrations of popular trends, with items from national, Indie and Black-owned beauty brands such as NYX, Maybelline, The Lip Bar, Bliss, Kim Kimble and Marc Jacobs fragrances available for purchase.

Beyond the entertainment and educational aspects, the shopping experience will be seamless. Tapping on any product pin will move items to viewers’ carts, where they can check out during or after the event.

TikTok’s Gen Z- audience appeals to Walmart, while the retailer’s low prices are attractive to the younger cohort. TikTok in October validated itself as a platform for beauty with e.l.f.’s campaign, which garnered more than 1 billion views in the first three days of its launch.

Blake Chandlee, president of TikTok Global Business Solutions, said the platform has been resonating with brands and retailers because it lets consumers discover new products in an immersive way.

Read More : pgslot

Posted 12 Mar 2021

paul1208 says
business lines of credit for startups are available in our company!
Posted 25 Nov 2021

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. sacramento marijuana dispensary
Posted 28 Nov 2021

Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! sacramento cannabis delivery
Posted 29 Nov 2021

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. ???
Posted 13 Dec 2021

I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Thai visa migration
Posted 22 Dec 2021

lw7586 says
Posted 24 Dec 2021

19216811vn says
iss most trustable pills that is veryhelpful to maintain weak erection. Tadalafil is active ingredient in this
tablets. If you want to expand blood flow to the penis area and enhance sensual
performance using this tablets and cure erectile dysfunction issues easily. 192.168.l.l
Posted 24 Dec 2021

TnT11333 says
???????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ???????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? ?????????????? ????????????????????????????? ????????? slot???? ????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ??????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ?????????????? ??????????????????? ?????????????????????
Posted 27 Dec 2021

TnT11333 says
??????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? ????????????? ???????????
Posted 27 Dec 2021

TnT11333 says
??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????? ????????????????? ????????????? ??????????????????? ???????????????????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? 100% ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Posted 27 Dec 2021

Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! mm888
Posted 01 Jan 2022

Thankyou For Sharing Such An Excellent Post Enjoyed Reading it.Regards

microsoft365.com/setup

Posted 02 Jan 2022

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. ggongnara.com
Posted 04 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
Tiktok is really in

portland sheds

Posted 08 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
Not really sure

grand junction sheds

Posted 08 Jan 2022

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. steel doors
Posted 20 Jan 2022

If you are looking to earn some money and you like the thrill of gambling, then 22Bet-TH is the right place for you. Here, players can ??????????????????????? . The games on this platform are powered by excellent graphics and animations that make it worthwhile to play. You can also benefit from features such as auto-replay, auto-spin and double up while playing your favourite slots game.
Posted 27 Jan 2022

?????????????? to change to opportunity for making money to be able to help create more money making opportunities each time was good not less which gamblers should not to put money as well risk or amount Too many pairs of balls for players who bet want to bet by choosing It can be considered as an opti
Posted 04 Feb 2022

Collision Insight is a platform for ????????????. It gives you the chance to predict and forecast the results of any match or tournament in real time. The solution is based on an intelligent predictive model that brings together all information related to each player and uses it to predict their performance on the field.
Posted 06 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic