Is anyone ready for spring?

1158 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Well, after a night of 16 degrees below zero and a day of only about 3 degrees, I'm sure I'm ready for spring. My bluebirds and dozens and dozens of other birds eat me from home and home, just waiting and looking for their peanut butter. The last few days I've been being more generous than usual because we have about 4 inches of snow covering the ground (which compared to other places isn't too bad)"they're having a hard time – my heated bird bath will only have a small hole in the center during this cold – the birds just climb on the ice and drink from the hole in the middle. I break the ice when I can, but not when it's below zero. Oh, by the way, my cage feeders, where I feed my fat, are located on the railing of the rear deck, so I only have to walk a few feet to feed them. Take care of everyone and be healthy.
Posted 16 Mar 2021

Nortman says
I'm more than ready for spring. I can't wait for the flowers to bloom so I could sit on my front porch and drink coffee in the morning and listen to the birds' songs. I live near the park and every morning in spring and summer I listen to the symphonies of birds while drinking a cup of coffee, but most often I watch the bluebirds because there are so many of them here. It makes my day. Recently, I bought the best bluebird houses from this site https://trimthatweed.com/best-bluebird-houses/ that I want to put on a tree with the spring coming. It will be nice, to hear them again and watch their carefree life. They know how to live and enjoy life, and sometimes I learn it from them.
Posted 17 Mar 2021

Of the four seasons, I also like spring the most, in my country this season has the coolest cold climate, you seem to be a spring travel lover, a navigation app mapquest driving directions would probably be useful for you.
Posted 18 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic