How do not to be scammed on the Internet?

552 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Hasto

Total Posts: 0

How do not to be scammed on the Internet? Do you know effective ways? I really want to know more details about that
Posted 18 Mar 2021

Gilbert says
Honestly, this question is very common on the Internet. As my experience shows, you should be careful what you are doing online. Unfortunately, fraudsters are everywhere. I want to share some lifehacks that I use. For example, fraudhunter https://fraud-hunter.com/vi/ is a website where you can find much useful information and how not to be scammed on the Internet. There are articles on different topics. Due to it I know the information I need and I do not be scammed.
Posted 18 Mar 2021

karl76 says
There are tons of websites that you don't even need to check. They inspire confidence.
Posted 20 Mar 2021

inna10 says
For example, I recently bought a mattress on the website and I didn't even think that they were scammers. They [sub]inspire confidence since everything is thoroughly stated on their website rikkitikki.biz? . ?RikkiTikki Camping Gear offers comfortable, reliable products for campers, hikers, tourists at a reasonable price. It`s great![/sub]
Posted 20 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic