Crypto Currency Training Advice???

653 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Ripple crypto has got a cup and handle formation currently....looks like it’s just breaking out...
If this is a true one then I have a target of 175...
It’s currently at 115...
Sorry can’t post chart as away from computer....just look on the daily chart for ripple and it should be clear...
Posted 25 Mar 2021

Nortman says
Start by taking some courses.
Posted 25 Mar 2021

Striker1s says
First find a good trading platform.
Posted 25 Mar 2021

turelan says
If there is any way that we can help other people by making such a program then I will be glad to help and corporate in making it. I know a cool site where people could help us with some advice. It's insiderlearningnetwork.com, and they can help us with the necessary information about mining and how to make our site work. It's a well-known site for crypto traders and miners so with its help we will be able to get your idea to come true, and also it will be easier to find people who will be ready to help us.
Posted 25 Mar 2021

GroovEye says
?If there is any way that we can help other people by making such a program then I will be glad to help and corporate in making it. I know a
cool site where people could help us with some advice. It's insiderlearningnetwork.com, and they can help us with the necessary information about mining and
how to make our site work. It's a well-known site for crypto traders and
miners so with its help we will be able to get your idea to come true,
and also it will be easier to find people who will be ready to help us.

thanks for idea , i will check this
Posted 25 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic