BIGgest regret

1528 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
ashkhan

Total Posts: 819

Life is full of mistakes, and only a strong person learns from them and moves on. But those mistakes turn into memories and become regrets. What is the biggest regret you have, both seriously and humor wise. From summer flings to having the last kebab.
Posted 14 Sep 2005

SupidGuy says

i am thankful to ALLAH (SWT) that i have no regert in my life......
lekin agar main humour ki baat karoon tu bohat kuch hai.....

Posted 14 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
to phir batao. irshad
Posted 14 Sep 2005

Ashii says
just one thing

hmm,,, par nahi,,
No Regrets
Posted 15 Sep 2005

aik hai... kash mari zindagi ka kuch time jo main nay spend kiya hai woh kisi tarhan mari life say erase ho jaay....
Posted 15 Sep 2005

sara_kh says
as such koi regrets nahin alhamdulilah...laiken i have learnt a lot from experiences and i hope i dont make same mistakes again in my life..

Posted 15 Sep 2005

Posted 15 Sep 2005

hota hay hota hay
Posted 15 Sep 2005

hota hai hota hai pyar hota hai hota hai..hota hai hota hai pyar ho jata hai
Posted 15 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
ok perhaps u guys dont have serious regrets but u probably have some humorus ones that make u laugh now.

my regret was that for my 21st my aunt gave me a pair of socks. SOCKS.... i mean who gives u socks on ur 21st. not only that they were the most ugliest pair too. so i chuked them in the bin after the party. till today i havent told her what happened to them cos shes always asking me why i dont wear em. i jus say oh theyve gone for washing.
i wish there was a way i could get those back, cos now i realise that its not the present but the gesture that counts. sorry aunt J.
Posted 16 Sep 2005

awww
Posted 16 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
come on people. im a new member i want some replies as this is one of my first posts and i want it to b fun and get some replies.
Posted 16 Sep 2005

i replied ashkhan... aainda apnay gifts ko sambhal kay rakhna chahay kuch bhi ho...
Posted 16 Sep 2005

ha ha ha
Posted 17 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
thanks mytery gal. i am hoping other ppl will give more stories and tales. u tell us one too.
Posted 17 Sep 2005

Posted 18 Sep 2005

BadShaH1 says
umm... KAfi heyn jab yaad ayah to bataoonga.
Posted 20 Sep 2005

Blue Oasis says

Getting engaged.
My last visit to Pakistan, completely ruined my life.
Not working hard enough during my 2nd year of college.
Falling in love with J.
Buying that stupid Split ender - my ends are still split dammit!
Posted 20 Sep 2005

Blue Oasis says
oh one more -

refusing to take the money dad was offering me when i last went to town. i go there and realize i only have enough for a bus fair back home
Posted 20 Sep 2005

My bigest regret is not completing my one comitment
Posted 20 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
oh. u have been through a lot chand' the only thing i can say is i hope u get speedily get through your troubles. if u dont mind sharing then what happened? oh and that bus fare thing is always happening with me i am useless at money handeling.
when offered i try and b a good child, then later on i realise i needed that.
tt what was ur commitment?
oh i got another one.
when i moved to a new city i was to start uni and i didnt know anyone, so made friends with a girl who hapened to b doing the same course as me, she was really nic and all. well thats the idea she gave me. but she had a really bad habit of bad mouthing ppl on their backs. i dont remeber, oh yeah as a joke i just said stupid to her once, next day she wouldnt talk to me. i tried going up to her and she would spk load tellin me she dont wannna talk so i would moove away. i was so upset so i hate upstting ppl i care for. so i went to her house, she wasnt there and so i spoke to her mum and i started crying so hard.
her mum was ok come back in a few hours. so i left and came back and we made up, and i gave her what my grandmother had given me a special necklace bfr she died. then it was back to friends. course finished and i took a gap yr, where as she carried on.
come next yr turns out she is so distant n shes become friends with the goth she hated. surprise
we spoke a few days fine, alls fine. then one day she jus stopped talking again i tried consoling her. we caught the same bus and i went to her and spoke to her and she started shouting and insulted me infront of everyone on the bus.
that was one of my biggest regret to watch who to get close to, and if someone dont talk to u then mayb their not woth ur friendship. she hated kids, she would get annoyed when a kid laughed with her, now she got kicked off her course is is training to become a child day care nursery nurse.
Posted 21 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
oh and she never gave the necklace back.
Posted 21 Sep 2005

zindagee main ek baar moka mila tha apni class fellow AB se baat karne ka lekin gharat ho gaya mere under kay darr ki waja se
Posted 21 Sep 2005

Blue Oasis says

omg ashkhan you shouldn't have given her the necklace in the first place! why didn't you just buy her chocolates or something? Infact when she got upset with you over such a small thing you should have realised then what type of person she was.

All I can say is she's not good enough to deserve your friendship, stop regretting and learn from it. You know they say it's better to be alone than in bad company.

I think regrets come with age, the older you are, the more you've been through
Posted 24 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
ya ur right, but i did what i thought was right at the time. i thought she valued and missed our friendship as much as i did hers. we were very much alike except a few differences. its a regret not in the way that i am still stuck in the time and think about it, but more a regret that i feel i wish things had happened a different way so, now i wont repeat it. to date i wish we could b friends. i even wanted to invite her to important family events, but i bite my lip at even the thought of it. oh emily
Posted 24 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
tt dont eva make that mistake again. wat the worse that can happen shell say no, so ur a strong person, she wasnt worth u.
Posted 24 Sep 2005

i got what I want
Posted 24 Sep 2005

sara_kh says
aaahhh ur stories are making me go

TT im happy u got wht u wanted

well....if someone neglects u r u suppose to do the same or talk abt it...? if u talk mebbe ur not prepared to listen wht the other has to bomb on u ...
isnt it hard to let ppl go u love so dearly...atleast for me getting over ANY relationship is tougher than i think it would be
Posted 25 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
absolutly. its even more harder foe me cos where ever i have made mistakes or have misunderstandings or things just havent gone right, my head keeps on reapeating that thing over and over again, and i blame my self for blowing things out of proporation. but i cant help it even if i try.
like yesterday i couldnt understand what my friend said, and she got so snappy, that today i have just avoided spking to her like i used to. i jus cant stop my self. i feel wrong then i think that shes wrong, then i reapet the thing in my head, then i think what to do. god ill go crazy.
Posted 25 Sep 2005

Now i stop looking at past
Posted 25 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
u know its very difficult to make new relationships, because ppl knowa days r so 2 faced, that u may think they r really nice but infact they dont even deserve to b seen with u.
i think its worth talking to the person rather than neglecting an isssue cos the longer u neglect it the worse the thing becomes in you, whereas if u say upfront that u r unhappy and hurt may prove to patch up friendships and misunderstandings, and brings a confidence of that relationship. i love getting to know ppl even if i dont call them friends, but i always get emotionally attached to a handful of ppl i do like, then i almost end up getting hurt. i like to treasure any friendship i make, in the hope that if i honestly fullfill my friendship so will the other person. but imm wrong...
and i would loved to b proved wrong about feeling wrong. sara dear tell us a good lesson uve learnt.
Posted 26 Sep 2005

Reply to Topic