Venture into the online healthcare industry by launching App like Teladoc

632 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
natsha

Total Posts: 0

Be at the frontline to provide online medicare services. But, how? Appdupe has a special app solution called Teladoc clone. Through this app, users can connect with doctors and get medical help. Doctors will provide consultation via the app’s calling or messaging feature. Our app package includes the user/patient app, the doctor app, and the admin panel.

Make a Visit : https://www.appdupe.com/teladoc-clone

Posted 01 Apr 2021

This is a terrific app to be honest, I've used it and I really like it. On this app, I even saw some ads relating to Peptides for Sale. So this app has in fact proven rather useful for me.
Posted 01 May 2022

CHEAP TRAMADOL ONLINE is a pharmacy where always in house 10 to 12 doctors were available. To write a prescription for you and you are able to buy tramadol online without prescription.Buy Tapentadol online Procedure is so simple. When you make order, our consultant will contact you, if you have prescription you can order it directly if you don't have prescription our consultant send you an online form then our doctors will decide is tramadol is safe for you or not. After that procedure you get your online prescription and able to buy tramadol Precautions
Posted 26 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic